Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Muniza,  I totally agree. The story is going smoothly and not changed due to his leave. That is what matters.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolzzz i am confused...whom to believe😕...on leave or not
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Muniza,  I totally agree. The story is going smoothly and not changed due to his leave. That is what matters.

The new CVs r carrying it really well, even last time when GC left for HM, they didn't show BDs, this time the same too, good going by them...

Duttamann80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys Gurmeet was on set  today  , he shot alll the scene he need to...  Now he is on 2 day leave .He will be Back on Set Monday to shoot ...

All the cast will be off this weekend as they dont have to shoot for sat no more ...

But the current track is doing ok .

Lots of Maaneet scene next week ..KC  ...
Thanx so much for the info. I was kinda panicking b4 that GC is on leave n we will see less of maan but thanks for the info
Originally posted by: Duttamann80

Guys Gurmeet was on set  today  , he shot alll the scene he need to...  Now he is on 2 day leave .He will be Back on Set Monday to shoot ...

All the cast will be off this weekend as they dont have to shoot for sat no more ...

But the current track is doing ok .

Lots of Maaneet scene next week ..KC  ...

He was not at set at all, he took off since tuesday night after the shoot and travelled, he is coming back on Sunday to India, he is not in India right now, he is on Malaysia, the info which u got it's not true, someone surely fooled u...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
gurtian1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

He was not at set at all, he took off since tuesday night after the shoot and travelled, he is coming back on Sunday to India, he is not in India right now, he is on Malaysia, the info which u got it's not true, someone surely fooled u...

If he has not been on the set since tuesday...how have they shot today's SBS segment...clearly adi is there in it and adi has not been on scene for more than 10days and will be most pobably seen in todays apisode...GC may have left last night and combined with the long weekend...
Originally posted by: gurtian1

If he has not been on the set since tuesday...how have they shot today's SBS segment...clearly adi is there in it and adi has not been on scene for more than 10days and will be most pobably seen in todays apisode...GC may have left last night and combined with the long weekend...

Today's SBS was shot along with the sequence they did earlier on the week, but they showed it first today, SBS, SBB and all others shows do not go every day there, they have other shows to cover to, not only Geet, they did shot a long segmant with them, but they divided, all the news shows do this, not only SBS, GC and DD didn't shot this segmant today or yesterday...

No, GC did left Tuesday night, I don't write this out from air, it's confirmed, the new CVs r better than old CVs, they managed even on his HM leave to never let us feel of any BD, no body double was used, this time his leave is not very long, beside this no hectic schedule, as no Saturday episodes anymore, so they did shot his scenes on advance on last Tuesday...

It's up to u to believe it or not...

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People that want to track him down should install a GPS tracker on him!   🤣
ranjnanarang thumbnail
weather GC is on leave or not how does it matter anyway the show is going on and it is going on well.  I wonder if we watch Geet or track the actors.