awesome update :D thnx 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
poor kukkan is getting in this now...i feel abd for him...he and mahadevi, i can't even imagine, he's like the matured one in the group...nd i LOVE the precap...Guddu so caring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_Diagardes

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Wow...your first update, amazing one...great.
gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Wow...your first update, amazing one...great.

Sig, you made it and you are on-line!

Thanks.  You know I started in IF reading your updates!

sigrid

Etna_Dia Goldie
Etna_Dia
Etna_Dia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Thank you Gardes for the update!
   I hope Mahadevi does not turn Jabbo against Guddu and Runjhun...Then who can blame Guddu for being like he is: not trusting anyone, trying to get revenge every time that he is hit  if his own best friend does that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesInfofan

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Although I am still all up for Jabevi, I understand why people are not as onto them.  Maybe if Mahadevi was a more descent girl, more people wouldn't mind this pairing but like I've said before, I wanna see her character grow along with Guddu & Runjhun & eventually go against her parents.  The more people on Runjhun's side in the family, the better!  I feel that Rajju & Mitho are partly to blame for the reason as to why Devi is the way she is & I'm not gonna get into why right now.  Devi is a better person in my fan fiction but this part of my ff mainly takes place later on after Guddu & Runjhun's daughter is born.  

@etna- I also hope that Devi doesn't turn Jabbo against Gunjhun.  I don't want Jabbo to turn negative.  We really don't need another evil character on the show.  If the writers want to continue w/Jabevi, they should handle it in a more positive light & in a way where more of us viewers end up embracing them, rather than not liking the pairing.  In fact, I actually hope that Devi ends up becoming nicer to Runjhun during her romance w/Jabbo.  Who knows what the writers have in store for us in terms of the outcome of Jabevi.  Devi doesn't have the best impression when it comes to Runjhun but her impression of her is not correct- describing her as a vampUnhappy lets just hope she ends up havin' a more positive impression of her later on.  I have mixed feelings when it comes to Devi.  She is hot & cold unlike her parents who are seriously cold evil people.          

Edited by edabella - 06 May 2011 at 9:09am

Etna_Dia

Etna_Dia Goldie
Etna_Dia
Etna_Dia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Although I am still all up for Jabevi, I understand why people are not as onto them.  Maybe if Mahadevi was a more descent girl, more people wouldn't mind this pairing but like I've said before, I wanna see her character grow along with Guddu & Runjhun & eventually go against her parents.  The more people on Runjhun's side in the family, the better!  I feel that Rajju & Mitho are partly to blame for the reason as to why Devi is the way she is & I'm not gonna get into why right now.  Devi is a better person in my fan fiction but this part of my ff mainly takes place later on after Guddu & Runjhun's daughter is born.  

@etna- I also hope that Devi doesn't turn Jabbo against Gunjhun.  I don't want Jabbo to turn negative.  We really don't need another evil character on the show.  If the writers want to continue w/Jabevi, they should handle it in a more positive light & in a way where more of us viewers end up embracing them, rather than not liking the pairing.  In fact, I actually hope that Devi ends up becoming nicer to Runjhun during her romance w/Jabbo.  Who knows what the writers have in store for us in terms of the outcome of Jabevi.  Devi doesn't have the best impression when it comes to Runjhun but her impression of her is not correct- describing her as a vampUnhappy lets just hope she ends up havin' a more positive impression of her later on.  I have mixed feelings when it comes to Devi.  She is hot & cold unlike her parents who are seriously cold evil people.          

Everything turn out to be ok in the end Smile I think the director wanted to play with us when he put jabbo to make that scary face in the end of yesterday episode to make us think that he was planning something bad against Runjhun!
  Now I  think that will not be long until Mahadevi will pass on Runjhun's side! I think that even right now she is not really against Runjhun, she is just doing what she sees that her parents  are doing day by day.

edabella

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index