Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 5th, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
LoveGuddu, Bee, others

I am with you on all your points.  Today's episode was bittersweet in that Mahadevi is a Mini Me of Mittho and she will poison Jabbo against Guddu and Runjhun.  Jabbo is blinded by puppy love. 

My heart goes out to Kukkan.  He was a confused man today.   My statement from yesterday holds for Kukkan today - RUN, BABY, RUN!  Yeh duniya, yeh mehfil, tere kaam ki nahin!

I felt bad  for Runjhun today in that Mahadevi and Mittho Mami made mincemeat out of her.   Then she had to return to her bedroom to face a supposedly drunk (I am not exactly sure if he was really drunk) husband who was baiting her every step of the way.   Guddu reminded me of a child whose Mom denies him candy before dinner and he pesters her until she reacts by either giving in or whacking him/her on the behind!  He did not like Runjhun's silence and kept making things difficult for her.

Guddu took the prize of the day for acting.  I was ROFL watching his shananigans in the bedroom.  He was acting like a petulant child, not realizing that Runjhun has had an equally bad day, if not worse.

The precap was enough to make you feel like tomorrow's episode would be worth watching, certainly something to look forward to.

Can someone tell me if Runjhun had tears when she is sleeping and mentions taking pran until the first sale?  I could not see on my laptop and when the show aired, I got a phone call and I was rubber-necking to see, but was distracted by the caller...

Another thing I believe is that Runjhun's bhag is tied to Guddu and until Guddu returns to the Center with Runjhun, they will not have their first sale.  Just a hunch.  So Guddu will return, but not before causing some angst all around.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGudduEtna_DiaWafahOmaRamdassbee5InfofanAreYaar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Gardes, I don't think she had tears when she was sleeping she just looked upset.   Guddu asked her why she was so quiet and has she not eaten all day or something, she told him that she had taken a vow not to eat until the first sale no matter how many days it takes.

Edit:   It was either first sale or until the store starts doing business but same meaning, I guess.

Edited by rani2007 - 05 May 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardesbee5

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@ Gardes...She had no tears...was upset...

@ Rani...I think they subtittle first sale...

I just received a though from my tire mind ( nothing to do with work...Wink..Brainstorming about Bhagonwali the whole day...LOL..)

Maybe Guddu will ask or pay someone to go and buy a cellphone so Runjhun will end her fast?????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzEtna_Diagardesbee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
^^ That is right! (Referring to Rani's post).

Gardes,
  I haven't watched the episode yet on TV, but the quality of the video I watched was really good. So, no, I didn't see any tears in Runjhun in their bedroom.

I would differ a bit from Rani here .. for me, she was past the upset phase .. she was strong, very strong, steely strong and determined when she says that she has taken a vow that she isn't going to have a morsel until the 1st mobile is sold.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_DiagardesInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Gardes, LoveGuddu,
  Happy foretelling guys .. Both have interesting points.

oops ! I was supposed to have gone long back .. okay Bye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardes

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

@ Gardes...She had no tears...was upset...

@ Rani...I think they subtittle first sale...

I just received a though from my tire mind ( nothing to do with work...Wink..Brainstorming about Bhagonwali the whole day...LOL..)

Maybe Guddu will ask or pay someone to go and buy a cellphone so Runjhun will end her fast?????

@ in red -
Loveguddu, I was thinking the same. He may also have not eaten and will break his fast with her with Kukkan asking one to feed the other. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

LoveGuddugardes

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I keep missing these discussions...LOL one minute its quiet and next minute a volley of words back and forth has appeared. Nothing to add on my part...all the discussions do such a good job that all I will be doing is repeating...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_DiagardesInfofan

Runjhunrocks Newbie
Runjhunrocks
Runjhunrocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was awesome. Guddu is becomin less of a jerk now, and showin concern 4 his wife. Aww how cute. I hope he wont go back to his jerk mode.

Etna_Diagardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index