India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 5th, 2011 Written Update (Page 4)

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Lovely episode. Eagerly looking tomorrows episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Love today's episode. runjhun was great in handling the situation and we  saw Guddu trying to rile his wife partly becuase he knows he is guilty and yet try to act tough. I guess he's trying to show himself that he is still in control of himself and not being influenced by runjhun. He also said and show 'don't care far too many times. Who he is trying to pacify mmm?
I agree with the following ...
To misquote Shakespeare again, the man doth protest too much!  Jisko jo karna hai kare, hamein kya!  Haila, that in itself shows he cares at another level. 
I don't like Jabbo 's look. He looks 'evil' absolutely love Kukkan. Looks like Guddu is going to lose a friend and gain a woman.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_DiagardesOmaRamdassbee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Gardes,
 I read the WU now. I liked the way you wrote. It was good. Thumbs UpWas able to visualize the scenes once again.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by gardes

Edit:  I did not like Jabbo's look.

Jabbo's look? You mean Kukkan's .. bcos Jabbo wasn't in the episode I guess ... (kyaa main itni jaldi bhool gayi OuchWinkLOL)

yeah .. I guess he had to gel his hair. Jaldi mein teekh tarah se taiyyar bhi hone nahin diya shaayad WinkLOL

See, I told you .. I forgot .. Actually no, I didn't give much of a thought after G & R's scene got over .. I was in a hurry to finish and go and get ready ..

Okay will catch the look , I mean Jabbo's look in the evening. 

Thanks. Big smile

I saw that scene now, Gardes.
Yup, it doesn't look nice ... keeping fingers-crossed for G&R's relationship & also G-K-J's relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_Diagardes

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Gardes,
  I hope you enjoyed writing the WU today.Wink

I kept giggling at ever "look" Guddu gave to Runjhun todayDay Dreaming .. and oh there were sooo many! LOLTongue Day DreamingBlushing

And the comedy of errors has started. Hope it doesn't turn out to be a tragedy.

Precap scene - aaah.. it was like a cherry on the cake - As if like all the "looks" he had been giving, culminated at this topmost "concern". Too good.Clap

CVs Thumbs Up

Only 1 thing - I wish Runjhun didn't let her tears come out in front of Mittho.Angry It was heart-breaking to see her cry and that too in front of the evil. Angry Runjhun, bure logon ke saamne nahin rona, Be Strong Girl!

There was also 1 more clarification scene , this time by Mittho. Great job CVs.

Thanks, Bee.  It was hard to remain objective when writing.  There are more monologues, even from Runjhun, to clarify.  Loved today's episode.  Have to watch it at leisure when I get home and skip gym tonight to catch it on TV.

Guddu is smitten!

Rani, move over!

To misquote Shakespeare again, the man doth protest too much!  Jisko jo karna hai kare, hamein kya!  Haila, that in itself shows he cares at an other level.  The look in precap was so telling!!

Edit:  I did not like Jabbo's look.

LOL, how I did get dragged into this... I didn't even comment yet!  Yes, he cares about her but still don't think he has any idea.  I refer back to Wafah's emotional confusion post and leave it at that.

I was so upset watching today's episode.  Yeah we had the Guddu looks and confusion on what was bothering Runjhun... he tried his hardest to make her lecture him and he failed epically.   But Runjhun, my heart went out to her.  Can't the poor girl get a break?  I almost wish she had left the room and gone to Amma but obviously she won't do that...I really just wanted to give her a hug or pat her on the head Ouch.  And if she had gone to Amma she would at least been comforted but alas it is not in her bhaag (fate).

And I say it now, I hate Mahadevi.  And when I saw hate, I do mean hate. AngryCalling Runjhun Khalnayika? Are you kidding me?  For those who don't know, easiest association is the movie.  The movie Khalnayika was a remake of "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" and the title refers to the psycho chick who tries to wreck the marriage. 

I really hope Jabbo will not do anything bad... I have a feeling Kukkan will ask him about the phone and they'll figure out an answer etc but I can't deal with someone else being evil to Runjhun.  She has enough evils to deal with.

Using  Amma's words to the M&Ms yesteday, I wish worms on Jabevi + Mitho and hope their eyes explode (kide padhe, aakh phute).Angry

Edited by rani2007 - 05 May 2011 at 7:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardesOmaRamdassInfofan

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Oh boy i dont know what to make out of today's episode. The CV's put so much into this one episode that i need to watch the episode over and over to analyze all the parts.
The conversation between Runjhun and devi was confusing as i tried to understand if Runjhun would find out that Jaboo gave it to her but she ended up thinking that it was Kukkun (poor innocent boy). Then later as Runjhun was hitting kukkun with some double meaning conversation - the poor thing was getting so confused and he made the situation even worst. This may damage the relationship that Kukkan and Runjhun forged as Kukkan was the first to reach out to her and accept her as his Bhabi and he was the first to show her compassion. So i will be kinda sad if she watches him differently.
Then the Guddu scene - i got my head all tied up as i tried to understand Guddu's point (more confused than Guddu at the moment as he was trying to figure out why Runjhun was not lecturing him LOL). I was trying to figure out if he was picking a fight, being a petty child or just resorting back to his old "dont care a damn about anyone or anything attitude".
And Mittho insulted her i felt so sorry for Runjhun -after the insulting she looked so tired and dejected like she had given up and when she went to the bedroom she had to deal with a drunk Guddu after. I dont know how she does it but i would have gone mad already - i would have pulled my hair out already.
As you are reading from my comments i am even sounding confused so i will stop here. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87LoveGudduEtna_Diarani2007Julie0001gardesInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Just saw the epi...

1. Wanted to kill Mahadevi...Dead
2. Wanted to put a sock in Mittho mouth...Angry
3. Loved Guddu...was he trying the get a lecture from his wife ???...Confused
4. Runjhun was great ...not reaction on Guddu...I decided I'm going to bla bla bla..LOL.
5. Poor Kukkan...wanted to hold him in my arms...Hug
6. I agree with Gardes...did not like the look of Jabbo...Whatever he is planning...I have a bad feeling about it...Shocked
7. The precap...Guddu worry about his wife...so cute...Approve

Can't wait for tomorrow...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Julie0001Etna_DiagardesOmaRamdassInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index