May 5th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by gardes

Edit:  I did not like Jabbo's look.

Jabbo's look? You mean Kukkan's .. bcos Jabbo wasn't in the episode I guess ... (kyaa main itni jaldi bhool gayi OuchWinkLOL)

yeah .. I guess he had to gel his hair. Jaldi mein teekh tarah se taiyyar bhi hone nahin diya shaayad WinkLOL

See, I told you .. I forgot .. Actually no, I didn't give much of a thought after G & R's scene got over .. I was in a hurry to finish and go and get ready ..

Okay will catch the look , I mean Jabbo's look in the evening. 

Thanks. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

@ red...Bee...You are killing me...Dead...You make me so curious that I want to go on strike so I can watch the epi now instead of waiting till lunchbreak...LOL

LoveGuddu,
  There were too many ... You may have to watch almost 3/4 of the episode .. so wait till you get time exclusively for that... otherwise, I'm not sure if u will enjoy them as much as I (or some of us) did. 

Disclaimer: To who so ever it concerns: 
                   If LoveGuddu slips even after my warning, I am no way responsible WinkLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardes

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. i hope runjhun realizes about mahadevi. also, i see guddu does care for her. he just tries to be macho guy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiagardesInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Originally posted by Bee

@ red...Bee...You are killing me...Dead...You make me so curious that I want to go on strike so I can watch the epi now instead of waiting till lunchbreak...LOL

[/QUOTE]

LoveGuddu,
  There were too many ... You may have to watch almost 3/4 of the episode .. so wait till you get time exclusively for that... otherwise, I'm not sure if u will enjoy them as much as I (or some of us) did. 

Disclaimer: To who so ever it concerns: 
                   If LoveGuddu slips even after my warning, I am no way responsible WinkLOLROFL

[/QUOTE]

@ red...ROFLROFLWackoWackoROFLROFL

gardesbee5

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

thanks for the lovely summary.i feel like slapping mahadevi, she irritates me.

edabellagardes

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
  Regarding the next episode, it would be cute to see Guddu feed Runjhun either after her fast is over or before anyone even buys anything from the storeBig smile.  Maybe she will faint and he will come to her rescueBig smile.  I noticed him showing his worry for her in the the precap but he was doing it over the phone, talking to Kukkan.   I would like to see him show his concern towards Runjhun in the next episode in a direct way to Runjhun so she actually sees his concern for her- Ideally, I'd like to see more sweetness w/how this is handled, not just him coming up to her & scolding her & then leaving the room for example.  I wanna see Guddu's sweetness towards her.  In today's episode we really didn't see this sweetness.  Maybe tomorrow's episode will make up for the lack of Guddu sweetness we saw today.  By the way, he could have poured himself a glass of water but he ordered her to do thisUnhappy  Then again I wonder if he wasn't too confident about him pouring it himself due to his intoxicated state. In today's episode, when she told him about the fast she is taking, he told her that he doesn't careAngry and then when I saw the precap with him talkin' to Kukkan over the phone, lookin' at his dharamapatni from the window, I'm thinkin' u said u don't care to her but u do care Guddu, u truly do care!                                        

Edited by edabella - 05 May 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Etna_DiaEcliPSe_2010Julie0001gardesInfofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Seriously how cute does Himanshoo look in the pre-cap saying "bhabbi." The expression that he has as he spits out the word. He hurries over it really fast after a pause. LOVE LOVE LOVE the adorable moments in this show..

Edited by jpalagrawal - 05 May 2011 at 4:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Etna_Diagardes

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Etna_Diagardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index