Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks for the lovely summary.i feel like slapping mahadevi, she irritates me.

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  Regarding the next episode, it would be cute to see Guddu feed Runjhun either after her fast is over or before anyone even buys anything from the store😃.  Maybe she will faint and he will come to her rescue😃.  I noticed him showing his worry for her in the the precap but he was doing it over the phone, talking to Kukkan.   I would like to see him show his concern towards Runjhun in the next episode in a direct way to Runjhun so she actually sees his concern for her- Ideally, I'd like to see more sweetness w/how this is handled, not just him coming up to her & scolding her & then leaving the room for example.  I wanna see Guddu's sweetness towards her.  In today's episode we really didn't see this sweetness.  Maybe tomorrow's episode will make up for the lack of Guddu sweetness we saw today.  By the way, he could have poured himself a glass of water but he ordered her to do this😔  Then again I wonder if he wasn't too confident about him pouring it himself due to his intoxicated state. In today's episode, when she told him about the fast she is taking, he told her that he doesn't care😡 and then when I saw the precap with him talkin' to Kukkan over the phone, lookin' at his dharamapatni from the window, I'm thinkin' u said u don't care to her but u do care Guddu, u truly do care!                                         Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously how cute does Himanshoo look in the pre-cap saying "bhabbi." The expression that he has as he spits out the word. He hurries over it really fast after a pause. LOVE LOVE LOVE the adorable moments in this show..
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Simply loved your update  and also today's episode.. Loved the pre-cap.. I can clearly see Guddu is getting clean bowled by RJ... he is falling in love ...
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely episode. Eagerly looking tomorrows episode.
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love today's episode. runjhun was great in handling the situation and we  saw Guddu trying to rile his wife partly becuase he knows he is guilty and yet try to act tough. I guess he's trying to show himself that he is still in control of himself and not being influenced by runjhun. He also said and show 'don't care far too many times. Who he is trying to pacify mmm?
I agree with the following ...
To misquote Shakespeare again, the man doth protest too much!  Jisko jo karna hai kare, hamein kya!  Haila, that in itself shows he cares at another level. 
I don't like Jabbo 's look. He looks 'evil' absolutely love Kukkan. Looks like Guddu is going to lose a friend and gain a woman.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gardes,
 I read the WU now. I liked the way you wrote. It was good. 👍🏼Was able to visualize the scenes once again.👏
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

See, I told you .. I forgot .. Actually no, I didn't give much of a thought after G & R's scene got over .. I was in a hurry to finish and go and get ready ..

Okay will catch the look , I mean Jabbo's look in the evening. 

Thanks. 😃

I saw that scene now, Gardes.
Yup, it doesn't look nice ... keeping fingers-crossed for G&R's relationship & also G-K-J's relationship.

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks, Bee.  It was hard to remain objective when writing.  There are more monologues, even from Runjhun, to clarify.  Loved today's episode.  Have to watch it at leisure when I get home and skip gym tonight to catch it on TV.

Guddu is smitten!

Rani, move over!

To misquote Shakespeare again, the man doth protest too much!  Jisko jo karna hai kare, hamein kya!  Haila, that in itself shows he cares at an other level.  The look in precap was so telling!!

Edit:  I did not like Jabbo's look.

LOL, how I did get dragged into this... I didn't even comment yet!  Yes, he cares about her but still don't think he has any idea.  I refer back to Wafah's emotional confusion post and leave it at that.

I was so upset watching today's episode.  Yeah we had the Guddu looks and confusion on what was bothering Runjhun... he tried his hardest to make her lecture him and he failed epically.   But Runjhun, my heart went out to her.  Can't the poor girl get a break?  I almost wish she had left the room and gone to Amma but obviously she won't do that...I really just wanted to give her a hug or pat her on the head .  And if she had gone to Amma she would at least been comforted but alas it is not in her bhaag (fate).

And I say it now, I hate Mahadevi.  And when I saw hate, I do mean hate. 😡Calling Runjhun Khalnayika? Are you kidding me?  For those who don't know, easiest association is the movie.  The movie Khalnayika was a remake of "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" and the title refers to the psycho chick who tries to wreck the marriage. 

I really hope Jabbo will not do anything bad... I have a feeling Kukkan will ask him about the phone and they'll figure out an answer etc but I can't deal with someone else being evil to Runjhun.  She has enough evils to deal with.

Using  Amma's words to the M&Ms yesteday, I wish worms on Jabevi + Mitho and hope their eyes explode (kide padhe, aakh phute).😡

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh boy i dont know what to make out of today's episode. The CV's put so much into this one episode that i need to watch the episode over and over to analyze all the parts.
The conversation between Runjhun and devi was confusing as i tried to understand if Runjhun would find out that Jaboo gave it to her but she ended up thinking that it was Kukkun (poor innocent boy). Then later as Runjhun was hitting kukkun with some double meaning conversation - the poor thing was getting so confused and he made the situation even worst. This may damage the relationship that Kukkan and Runjhun forged as Kukkan was the first to reach out to her and accept her as his Bhabi and he was the first to show her compassion. So i will be kinda sad if she watches him differently.
Then the Guddu scene - i got my head all tied up as i tried to understand Guddu's point (more confused than Guddu at the moment as he was trying to figure out why Runjhun was not lecturing him 😆). I was trying to figure out if he was picking a fight, being a petty child or just resorting back to his old "dont care a damn about anyone or anything attitude".
And Mittho insulted her i felt so sorry for Runjhun -after the insulting she looked so tired and dejected like she had given up and when she went to the bedroom she had to deal with a drunk Guddu after. I dont know how she does it but i would have gone mad already - i would have pulled my hair out already.
As you are reading from my comments i am even sounding confused so i will stop here. 😆