May 5th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
@ Gardes...Thanks for the great summary...

Can't wait to watch it in my lunchbreak...

Will comment tonight after watching it on Zee...
Originally posted by gardes

Edit:  I did not like Jabbo's look.

Jabbo's look? You mean Kukkan's .. bcos Jabbo wasn't in the episode I guess ... (kyaa main itni jaldi bhool gayi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

yeah .. I guess he had to gel his hair. Jaldi mein teekh tarah se taiyyar bhi hone nahin diya shaayad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks, Bee.  It was hard to remain objective when writing.  There are more monologues, even from Runjhun, to clarify.  Loved today's episode.  Have to watch it at leisure when I get home and skip gym tonight to catch it on TV.

Guddu is smitten!

Rani, move over!

To misquote Shakespeare again, the man doth protest too much!  Jisko jo karna hai kare, hamein kya!  Haila, that in itself shows he cares at another level.  The look in precap was so telling!!

@bold: Yup !!! 
And his secret glances ... oye oye oye ... kyaa kehne πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

Himmanshoo ... what do I tell you ... β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ You play Guddu to the 'T'.πŸ‘
Bring it on CVs, it was simply a superb episode! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by bee

I hope you enjoyed writing the WU today.πŸ˜‰

I kept giggling at ever "look" Guddu gave to Runjhun today😍 .. and oh there were sooo many! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

And the comedy of errors has started. Hope it doesn't turn out to be a tragedy.

Precap scene - aaah.. it was like a cherry on the cake - As if like all the "looks" he had been giving, culminated at this topmost "concern". Too good.πŸ‘

CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ

Only 1 thing - I wish Runjhun didn't let her tears come out in front of Mittho.😑 It was heart-breaking to see her cry and that too in front of the evil. πŸ˜‘ Runjhun, bure logon ke saamne nahin rona, Be Strong Girl!

There was also 1 more clarification scene , this time by Mittho. Great job CVs.

Thanks, Bee.  It was hard to remain objective when writing.  There are more monologues, even from Runjhun, to clarify.  Loved today's episode.  Have to watch it at leisure when I get home and skip gym tonight to catch it on TV.

Guddu is smitten!

Rani, move over!

To misquote Shakespeare again, the man doth protest too much!  Jisko jo karna hai kare, hamein kya!  Haila, that in itself shows he cares at another level.  The look in precap was so telling!!

@bold: Yup !!! 
And his secret glances ... oye oye oye ... kyaa kehne πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

Himmanshoo ... what do I tell you ... β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ You play Guddu to the 'T'.πŸ‘
Bring it on CVs, it was simply a superb episode! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ red...Bee...You are killing me...🀒...You make me so curious that I want to go on strike so I can watch the epi now instead of waiting till lunchbreak...πŸ˜†

Thankyou Gardes...both mother and daughter are equally hopeless...the bedroom scene was as expected...butstill beautiful...my sherni princess andher jerk sher are back in action...
Originally posted by bee5

Jabbo's look? You mean Kukkan's .. bcos Jabbo wasn't in the episode I guess ... (kyaa main itni jaldi bhool gayi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

yeah .. I guess he had to gel his hair. Jaldi mein teekh tarah se taiyyar bhi hone nahin diya shaayad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

See, I told you .. I forgot .. Actually no, I didn't give much of a thought after G & R's scene got over .. I was in a hurry to finish and go and get ready ..

Okay will catch the look , I mean Jabbo's look in the evening. 

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

@ red...Bee...You are killing me...🀒...You make me so curious that I want to go on strike so I can watch the epi now instead of waiting till lunchbreak...πŸ˜†

LoveGuddu,
  There were too many ... You may have to watch almost 3/4 of the episode .. so wait till you get time exclusively for that... otherwise, I'm not sure if u will enjoy them as much as I (or some of us) did. 

Disclaimer: To who so ever it concerns: 
                   If LoveGuddu slips even after my warning, I am no way responsible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

thanks for the update. i hope runjhun realizes about mahadevi. also, i see guddu does care for her. he just tries to be macho guy.
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Originally posted by Bee

LoveGuddu,
  There were too many ... You may have to watch almost 3/4 of the episode .. so wait till you get time exclusively for that... otherwise, I'm not sure if u will enjoy them as much as I (or some of us) did. 

Disclaimer: To who so ever it concerns: 
                   If LoveGuddu slips even after my warning, I am no way responsible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@ red...ROFLROFLROFLROFL