Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

misha -article starone.in

volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Misha's style mantra

Misha Dobriyal, spoiled brat and pampered daughter of Arnab Dobriyal, in STAR One's prime time show Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, carries off a cool style of her own. We spoke to Misha aka Priya Wal about the show, her fashion sense and more.

What do you think the audiences think of your tomboy image?
They love it. I don't think I am a complete tomboy, as I go with the current style of every college girl, who loves to be bindass and straightforward. The credit for the look of my character and the projection of the role goes to Ekta Ma'am, as she created it.

Do you think, as STAR One is a youth channel, your character has a better connect?
STAR One channel is a youth brand. I feel that since Remix, I have had a cool connect with the youth, who are a huge part of our audiences. Our show caters not just to the youth, but to all age groups. You will find a Misha in every college.

What are the similarities between the real Priya and the character Misha?
Both are similar to each other. Misha is a very chilled-out person. She is sporty, and that's why I can relate to her very much. I enjoy playing Misha.

What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is something that makes you comfortable in your skin, look and mind.

Which are your most preferred accessories?
Watches, sunglasses and different styles of belts, but most of all, I love different styles of watches.

Is there any particular brand that you opt for when you go shopping?
Not really, but I love Zara and Forever New. I love shopping at Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel.

How brand-conscious are you?
Not much when it comes to dresses, but for shoes, I love the long-lasting shoes of Reebok or Nike. They are not only well-designed, but also have a good finishing. Sometimes, I love street shopping too, but it rarely happens.

What advice would you give to audiences about fashion?
Try not to experiment when it comes to fashion. Wear comfortable clothes, suited to your personality, and make your own unique style. Do not copy any one. Be careful of fashion disasters.

Whom do you consider as a fashion icon? Why?
I really like the way Kate Moss carries her fashion style. She has a brilliant sense of styling and dressing up. She is a great model and actress.

What sport do you enjoy playing?
I love tennis. I was a tennis champion at the State level. I love to watch tennis matches, but at the same time, I enjoy playing and watching cricket. Both these games keep you fit and active.

Which bike do you like riding? Why?
Personally, I like riding pillion on a bike, but recently, I rode a bike in my show and I liked it. I enjoy riding Yamaha, which I use in the show too. It's pleasure to ride a bike.

Which is your favourite holiday spot?
As if now, I have two destinations in my mind - New York and Mauritius. In India, my dream destination is Ladakh. I would love to explore it some day.

Which is your favourite vampire film? Why?
I feel Underworld:Evolution, which came in 2006, starring Kate Beckinsale, is a complete horror and vampire film. Kate's acting in the film is wonderful.

What's your take on love, relationships, and friendship?
Each helps us to grow into better human beings, and they are important for everyone. We all need someone to love. Love and friendship are linked to each other.

When you are going forgive your dad and Piya?
It's very difficult for me to forgive them, as they were very close to me. I have no clue when I am going to let my anger go.

Don't forget to watch Misha Dobriyal every Monday to Friday in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for sharing dear ...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow we are finally getting an articles abt others casts of PKYEK at long last thank god.

great article...thank u very very much for posting it hun.

Misha keep Rocking๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing ๐Ÿ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing the article..
hope to bump into her at pheonix soon๐Ÿ˜†
sumana-13 thumbnail
God I was  missing Priya Wal so much ... thank God !! the Star one guys felt our pulse and brought this for us, thank you star one this is much appreciated n needed ... luv u Priya ๐Ÿ˜Š