Pratigya

Happy Birthday Pooja/SaacheeSyna/pooji - Page 13

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Firstly like to thank MITALY for this beautiful thread!! ...for not only letting our forum members but also our forum neighbours SGP members know my special day

MITALY ...U ARE THE BEST!! ...NO AMOUNT OF THANKS WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU!! ...

To all my forum members...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES...THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME...It's nearing one year for me on this forum and it's really touching to see I have such great friends here  YOU PEOPLE ARE THE FIRST ONES TO WISH ME

Lastly ..the special SGP members...who came over here to wish me...THANK YOU SO MUCH
...We hope to continue our friendship for eternity(is it tooo big a word ..oh well 😆)

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Finally...I got my Thank you...😆 Btw did you notice my gift? Pooh for Pooja...😳 

I saw them and thought they looked really cute sleeping!! ...but didn't strike to me that it's Winnie the Pooh! !😲😲😲😆😆😆...THANK YOU 🤗
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Exactly.. how many girls...(and maybe  boys too)  have u tried this line on?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Ok Let Me Remind That to myself🤔...Hmmm OK I think Just One Boy Named Shounak aka SB😳...Oops Wait Shounak is Girl Na😲...My Woh😳...That Means Just One Mera "WOH"  KO HI Bola Hai😳 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
GurpreetD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

and thnks for the PM rubal aka gadha aka ghonchu aka babes aka nikamma aka "$%%^^🤬😆

Was This About  Thanking Me or Swearing Me??🤔...And I guess U were Swearing me😡...So I shud Tell U R such a A*****e nd Gadha 😳 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Mitu_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

To Poojie..

Hello?How are you?🤣Hello Mateshwari 🤓calling from Hellonagar for some hello wali wishes..😆..

chalo..hello mateshwari ka wish karna ho gaya...ab my turn to wish you

Hey Poojie...TRP ki rani😆Wishing you a Very Very
Very Happy Birthday
🥳

May you have a gr8 year ahead!...MA ki tarah..beautiful padosan rehna😆aur beautifully SGP forum pe TRPs post karna!🤗🤗

Something from my side...😳

And lovely post Mitaly😛..btw..hello..how r u Mitaly?🤣

and thnks for the PM rubal aka gadha aka ghonchu aka babes aka nikamma aka "$%%^^🤬😆

HI Shounak dear i m f9Embarrassed😃
thanx ,Embarrassed its my plesure dearTongue
rubal mera najdiki restedaar naa so i have too😆😆
thanx for lovely wish & beutifull sizzy of kriya 🤗

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Was This About  Thanking Me or Swearing Me??🤔...And I guess U were Swearing me😡...So I shud Tell U R such a A*****e nd Gadha 😳 ðŸ¤£

You both continue your love in our forum only please😳... Don't make this thread a ðŸ¤¬ one...😆
GurpreetD thumbnail

You both continue your love in our forum only please😳... Don't make this thread a ðŸ¤¬ one...😆

Excuse me "Someone" Ermm ...Tumha Kya Problem Hai agar Hum Apna "Pyar" Ki Charcha Duniya Mein...Oopzzz ...Apparently Forums Main Kar Rahan Hai Angry ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Have a lovely birthday, Pooja, wish u all the best.
pooja-menon thumbnail

I was wondering what was going on😲 🤣
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Excuse me "Someone" 🤔 ...Tumha Kya Problem Hai agar Hum Apna "Pyar" Ki Charcha Duniya Mein...Oopzzz ...Apparently Forums Main Kar Rahan Hai 😡 ðŸ¤£

Excused...🤔