Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

To Poojie..

Hello?How are you?🀣Hello Mateshwari πŸ€“calling from Hellonagar for some hello wali wishes..πŸ˜†..

chalo..hello mateshwari ka wish karna ho gaya...ab my turn to wish you

Hey Poojie...TRP ki raniπŸ˜†Wishing you a Very Very
Very Happy Birthday
πŸ₯³

May you have a gr8 year ahead!...MA ki tarah..beautiful padosan rehnaπŸ˜†aur beautifully SGP forum pe TRPs post karna!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Something from my side...😳

And lovely post MitalyπŸ˜›..btw..hello..how r u Mitaly?🀣

and thnks for the PM rubal aka gadha aka ghonchu aka babes aka nikamma aka "$%%^^πŸ€¬πŸ˜†

Shounak ...you are too sweet!! ...and thanks so much for this beautiful post!! πŸ€—
Firstly I absolutely loved the helloeshwari dialogues...they brought back those hilarious posts  🀣

And thank you for this beautiful siggy!! ...I am going to be using them atleast for the next one week !! πŸ€—πŸ€—..
Don't worry..TRPs aap tak pahuchati rahungi!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks so much to the SGP people and Rubal for these wishes!!  ...They are really special!! πŸ€—
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Happy bday Pooja...May u have many more...:*

Thanks so much dear!! πŸ€—
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why are you not thanking me...😭 am waiting for yr thank you...πŸ˜”πŸ˜† Edited by crysind - 12 years ago
^^^who knows...the hello mateshwaris mite just be back...to wish you on your special day!🀣🀣..Your welcome😊haan..TRPs pahuchti rahiyon..before ghonchu copies them from this forum and paste it in that forum 🀣🀣Enjoy your day ahead!😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Why are you not thanking me...😭 am waiting for yr thank you...πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Febs...I am getting there slowly slowly...only on page 4 right now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I start thanking people in the middle as well coz don't want to miss those posts out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Febs...I am getting there slowly slowly...only on page 4 right now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I start thanking people in the middle as well coz don't want to miss those posts out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

teek hein...teek hein...maaf kiya...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

How Mean...I was still Here...U broke My Lil HeartπŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And hope someone now breaks his lil or rather pea size brain too!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

^^^who knows...the hello mateshwaris mite just be back...to wish you on your special day!🀣🀣..Your welcome😊haan..TRPs pahuchti rahiyon..before ghonchu copies them from this forum and paste it in that forum 🀣🀣Enjoy your day ahead!😊

Now a days they post the video links ..no more helloeshwaris 🀣...Honestly...shounak...I am laughing like a manic thinking about all your replies to them 🀣

Kya karen ..."ghonchu" seems be omnipresent on our forum...pata he nahin chalta ke kab chupke se aa ke chala jataπŸ˜†...but it's sweet of him to give me credit there 😳😳

Btw do you want the daily TRPs, even if SGP is not in top 10??...I do that here as well...😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

happy birthday pooja...

Thanks so much dear!! πŸ€—
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

teek hein...teek hein...maaf kiya...πŸ˜†

Sweetie Febs πŸ€—