Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preety_219

Haila😲 one more IF on location coverage of LTL 2πŸ˜†

Arre bhai ,in logon ko bolo itna paisa spend karna hi hai toh right direction me spend karoπŸ˜†
I agree with u Yuvi,
MV didn't seem happy at all when she said the story is going really good.πŸ˜•
I am wondering how long will these actors  will put up this false charade that everything is alright with the show.
MV was like i am enjoying this becaz sometimes i get to be black,sometimes fair & sometimes mad girl.
Arre yaar,kab tak hum logon ko ye mockery bare karni padegi,ab toh hasna bhi nahi aata.
As for her soot appearance ,the less said the better.

@ bold: what MV said that. πŸ˜² Wow looks like Colors creative team has started writing their interviews. πŸ˜† coz we all know how much she dislikes that black soot. Naku could never turn mad and is the biggest character assassination I have ever seen on Indian Television. That is the ego of Colors creative team going mad and not Naku going mad. πŸ˜†
Lage raho Colors. LTL was perfect in the ratings and now promoting this useless track is evident enough to say that LCL days are numbered.
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushix

she seems clueless when ask about how long the search of Dutta will go on.. she had a long pause..lol.. clearly shows that the channel/ph dont know how to move the story forward.. i love koel Naku..i miss her.. but i somehow didnt feel this Naku as our koel Naku.. but its sad to see those kids making fun of her... what have they done to Naku? they have made a joke out of her character... this whole track is a mess..they dont even know what they're doing.. :|

thanks for sharing..

i agree she seemed clueless becos the brains behind this ridiculous track r clueless thmselvesπŸ˜†

she didnt seem 2 genuinely feel wt she was sayin...it seemed mre forced this time... last time wen she sed abt giving love 2 AC, a lot of ppl wer upset bt this time i dnt think ne1 wil b becos if u watch hw she says it, u can tel she didnt mean it!

@bold..WORD! evn i didnt feel she was our old koyal either..this track is gna fail no doubt...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

@ bold: what MV said that. πŸ˜²

she clearly feels the opposite of tht cos this statement contradicts wt she sed at the start of the video tht as mahi she doesnt like putting black make up on n thn l8r says she enjoys itπŸ˜† make up ur mind mahi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

she clearly feels the opposite of tht cos this statement contradicts wt she sed at the start of the video tht as mahi she doesnt like putting black make up on n thn l8r says she enjoys itπŸ˜† make up ur mind mahi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh god. so I should interpret it as Naku likes herself in black soot but even Naku didn't like that. πŸ˜† everyone is so confused and so obivously this track is an epic failure but it just hurts to see the channel make a mockery out of koel Naku like as if this some kind of a joke. Now I miss the koel Naku but I'm not going to start watching the show and I guess the channel is hoping that people will start watching it if they liked koel Naku. their brains are seriously not working.πŸ˜†
May be I'm reading to much into these interviews but these interviews sound like they are teasing IF fans and if they are, well I'm getting the message loud and clear Colors that I should never subscribe to Colors. πŸ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

oh god. so I should interpret it as Naku likes herself in black soot but even Naku didn't like that. πŸ˜† everyone is so confused and so obivously this track is an epic failure but it just hurts to see the channel make a mockery out of koel Naku like as if this some kind of a joke. Now I miss the koel Naku but I'm not going to start watching the show and I guess the channel is hoping that people will start watching it if they liked koel Naku. their brains are seriously not working.πŸ˜†
May be I'm reading to much into these interviews but these interviews sound like they are teasing IF fans and if they are, well I'm getting the message loud and clear Colors that I should never subscribe to Colors. πŸ˜†

U are absolutely right Ritz,these videos arejust for us FEWπŸ˜•
As for Nakku's soot avataar,she is not our Koel Nakku,her innocence is all gone.Ouch
So nobody will watch it even for Koel nakku.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

U are absolutely right Ritz,these videos arejust for us FEWπŸ˜•
As for Nakku's soot avataar,she is not our Koel Nakku,her innocence is all gone.
So nobody will watch it even for Koel nakku.

yeah I saw the pic that Khushi had posted with those yellow fluorescent ribbons. that is so not koel Naku but ab what can we do when all of a sudden Colors creative team has realized that they are the makers/dictators of this show and this is a story of only a basti girl. I agree that this was a story of Naku and her facing her difficulties in her basti but then the story progressed and moved on to be Naku-Dutta's story and then more onto Dutta's story and the story should have progressed instead of landing up in some random basti to see Naku falling in love with another man. Colors creative team is just out to prove a point but not realizing that every story has to move on and hence it progressed from Naku to Naku-Dutta to Dutta. But they are all in it to make money. who cares about us the viewers. We have been replaced by their CRORES.πŸ˜› but it's just heartbreaking to see Naku's character from that of a strong- willed ready to do anything for her saab and her own family is just hanging around her new found basti while Colors drags the show to make everyone forget that Dutta ever existed and make her fall in love with another man. πŸ€’ 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing

bechari aur kya keh sakti hai  so she is saying it unwillingly

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Clueless Mahi with pauses in between her sentences and clearly struggling to sound enthusiastic about the storyline πŸ˜• What was up with the sentimental music in the background? For some strange reason, her interviews are turning out to be quite mundane and lacking sense.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for shearing,

With all that happens in the show I don't find it interesting enough to go n check it!!

And after reading all the comments in the thread It confirm my opinion too!!

i  feel sorry for mahiπŸ˜• 

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😲 😲😲😲😲😲😲She is Black AGAIN...🀣Ye log Mahi ko skin disease diye bina nahi maanenge...🀣