LTL-Video-On location- Naku black again?

Posted: 12 years ago
http://india-forums.com/tv-show/610/laagi-tujhse-lagan/video/133166-laagi-tujhse-lagan-on-location.htm

she's put black make up on agen n sed that as mahi she doesnt like to put it on bt had to becos of a scene

she thn goes onto sayin that she storyline is gd n she's enjoying doing something different (personally i didnt think she actually believed wt she sed in this sentence...she didnt seem tht happy n didnt genuinely mean it)

finally she talks abt hw he likes animals n mentions a monkey on the set
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

http://india-forums.com/tv-show/610/laagi-tujhse-lagan/video/133166-laagi-tujhse-lagan-on-location.htm

she's put black make up on agen n sed that as mahi she doesnt like to put it on bt had to becos of a scene

she thn goes onto sayin that she storyline is gd n she's enjoying doing something different (personally i didnt think she actually believed wt she sed in this sentence...she didnt seem tht happy n didnt genuinely mean it)

finally she talks abt hw he likes animals n mentions a monkey on the set

She has to say it, as she still dancing in the tune of channel like that bandarπŸ˜†

Originally posted by san121

She has to say it, as she still dancing in the tune of channel like that bandarπŸ˜†

yh bt this time it seemed mre obv tht she wasnt convinced with the storyline bt jus sed its gd for the sake of it... u can usually tel wen sum1 means it n wen sum1 doesnt n this time it was defo the latter...she didnt mean it at allπŸ˜†
Mahi looks as thou at gunpoint is made to give statements in favour of her role nd the show.  She looks pathetic,  nd as she says now this show is nothing but a a street show of bandar nd madari where some people have hijacked it nd makin people dance to their tunes nd forcefully promoting their twisted agendas. 
Thanks for the link yuvi but I'll skip it. Clearly Colors creative team has lost their head and I want to keep my head intact. πŸ˜†
btw the show is rocking and is very very interesting coz I haven't watched it for the past 1 month. πŸ˜› Can't wait for Naku to fall in love with another man. πŸ˜› this is so interesting. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Thanks for the link yuvi but I'll skip it. Clearly Colors creative team has lost their head and I want to keep my head intact. πŸ˜†
btw the show is rocking and is very very interesting coz I haven't watched it for the past 1 month. πŸ˜› Can't wait for Naku to fall in love with another man. πŸ˜› this is so interesting. πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i havent been watching it either bt man if this is der way 2 bring trps bk in the shw by makin her black agen it aint gna work...cos tht wil mke evry1 mis dutta mre cos thn they wil b reminded of the koyal naku-dutta friendship days... n obv meri aaye bolti hai n the tu kis miti ke bani hai...kali miti ki...--al those memories wil cum bk makin evry1 miss dutta mre... this shw is so going down... as sumeet sed after around 6 months of experimenting the shw shuts down..i c tht happening much soonerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haila😲 one more IF on location coverage of LTL 2πŸ˜†
Arre bhai ,in logon ko bolo itna paisa spend karna hi hai toh right direction me spend karoπŸ˜†
I agree with u Yuvi,
MV didn't seem happy at all when she said the story is going really good.πŸ˜•
I am wondering how long will these actors  will put up this false charade that everything is alright with the show.
MV was like i am enjoying this becaz sometimes i get to be black,sometimes fair & sometimes mad girl.
Arre yaar,kab tak hum logon ko ye mockery bare karni padegi,ab toh hasna bhi nahi aata.
As for her soot appearance ,the less said the better.
Thanks for the link, Yuvi, but like Ritz I'm skipping the watch. Haven't watched a single LTL second, be it on the sets or of the episodes, since Mishal's leave. Will continue down that path.

But you know what makes me sad? To know what they're putting Naku's character through. It's so not fair and it hurts to know that they've slowly destroyed her essence and now they're going for the black part of her as well.

Nakusha did not deserve this.

she seems clueless when ask about how long the search of Dutta will go on.. she had a long pause..lol.. clearly shows that the channel/ph dont know how to move the story forward.. i love koel Naku..i miss her.. but i somehow didnt feel this Naku as our koel Naku.. but its sad to see those kids making fun of her... what have they done to Naku? they have made a joke out of her character... this whole track is a mess..they dont even know what they're doing.. :|

thanks for sharing..

Thanks for posting,but from all the posts, can make out it is worth skipping. I doubt even their rural viewers have such bad taste, they are forcing them too with this...