Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Messy Li'l Raindrops, Last part : page 57 (Page 21)

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sezo

such a sweet convo. he is so falling for her, but she still has no idea. just loving arohi attitude. plz update soon

Well, Yeah maybe :P
Tysm.

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Hellow Evyone :]
Here ii Am BACK wid a BANG :P
Thanks so much for da get well soon wishes. ii was so much happy to receive all em'. Means a lot. Enewaii since its been sooo long already ii hope u haven't forgotten bout' dis one. And em sorriie dis part aint so much gud, coz like em still on recovery stage and em not so gud. Still managed to write for u pepz :]
And em updatin da other two tomorroe folks. So here's part 7. Hope u like it :D

Please comment n lemme kno bout' yo views kay ?

Arohi was cranky. There was this loud sound preventing her from enjoying her beauty rest. She slowly opened one of her eyelids as the noise persisted and sat up.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now?" she grunted upon seeing Arjun playing basketball.

"Oh, you're finally awake! Up for a game of one on one?" he inquired looking as cheeky as ever.

"…Are you serious?"

"Is that a yes?"

"No! You can't just wake me up this rudely and expect me to greet you with a kiss and a good morning."

"So wait, let me get this straight, if I wouldn't have played my psp you would have kissed me?"

She only glared at him.

"I'll take that as a yes," he grinned before outing the psp in his pocket he had been .

"This is way too early for this," she muttered to herself. " I'm gonna get some sleep. You aint sleeping?" she called to him.

"I can't sleep in dis kinda situation, and plus ii gotta hack your dreams as well," Arjun replied giving a playful smile towards her. "After all, you'd just miss me too much."

She inwardly groaned. She really wasn't used to sleep less or get lovked up like this.

"So, I talked to my dad this morning and he said we should be out at the latest tomorrow night," he informed her.

"And when does he think will be the earliest?" she inquired with a glare.

"Before tomorrow night," he answered cheekily.

She rolled her eyes.

"Hey Aro, do you wanna go out?" he asked just as she stood up.

"Do you have an extra key?"

"Oh Arohii. You are so nave and innocent. It's adorable, it really is."

"What? What did I say? And trust me you are the first and last person calling me innocent." she frowned.

"Oh stop it. You're seriously too cute. Gosh, I just want to pinch your cheeks."

"Do that and I'll bite you. I'm not even joking, I'm a violent child," she threatened.

"Somehow I want to test that theory," he confessed, eyes sparkling.

When his fingers neared her face, Arohi showed her teeth and, like a dog, attempted to bite his hand.

"Huh. Would you look at that; you really weren't joking when you said you would bite me," he chuckled.

"Of course not. I'm dangerous; I could seriously harm you if you get on my nerves."

"Somehow, I really don't believe that," Arjun replied. "But I won't try it out," he quickly added upon seeing her glare.

"Good. Now, why did you say I was cute?"

"'Cause you don't need key to open da door, duh."

"Then, how…?"

Arohi frowned when in one swift movement Arjun kicked the door. After seve or eight trials it was finally DONE!"

"So, here it is," he declared.

"You know you could have done it earlier, so much earlier?" she replied drily, unimpressed.

"Pssh, whatever. If I would then I wouldn't get some time with you"

"Argh, I would get something better to do." she retorted.

"Geez Arohi, you are so ungrateful. I mean, I go through all this trouble to get you out of here. Trouble including almost breaking my foot and all you can do is scoff? Psh, how ungrateful," he said dramatically. "You know, what you should do? You should learnt to thank people."

"You already told me that yesterday," Arohi responded, shaking her head.

"Tell me Arohii, are you ticklish?" he questioned, ignoring her remark.

"No."

"Oh come on. Not anywhere?" he asked, earning a negative shake of head. "'Cause I am. Like seriously. You touch me on my sides, or underarms and I squeal like a little girl."

At his confession, a smirk spread onto her features. It was only too late when he realized his mistake.

"Eeekkk! Hahahahahaha," he bellowed loudly, as her fingers danced along his middle.

He twisted his body around wildly, and emitting a sound that was a cross between a squeal and a laugh.

"Oh this is awesome!" Arohi chuckled. "Who knew you were such a girl Singhania?"

"I did," Arjun replied trying to catch his breath.

"Now, I know your weakness and your deepest secret. Awesome," she smiled.

Without warning, his hand came in contact with her neck. At the simple contact of his skin she fell to the ground, tilting her head backwards.

"I thought you said you weren't ticklish?" Arjun said amusedly.

"Take your hand off," she growled.

"Nah. This is payback for earlier."

With much difficulty Arohi slapped his hand away from her neck. She stood up with a huff.

"Never touch my neck again or I'm gonna have to cause some sever damage to your private part," she threatened.

"Does kissing your neck count?"

The brunette only sent him a glare in response. Deep down though a little part of her felt a thrill at the prospect of him kissing her neck.

"Hey, hey I thought you didn't want to get out?" Arjun remarked as she reached to the door.

"Well, I mean you could do it earlie, not that since you did it late I can't go out," she shrugged going out.

"Ooh didn't know you had a rebellious strike Zombie. I like it."

"Oh hush up. It's not like I'm the one who destroyed the door. I just merely took advantage of the situation, that's all," she retorted moving towards the bar.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that," he grinned folloeing her.

For the millionth time, she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Aru, I've got a brilliant idea," he suddenly announced breaking the comfortable silence.

"Don't finish this sentence," she warned.

"Why not?"

"'Cause you've been having 'brilliant ideas' since we've been here and those 'brilliant ideas' somehow always involve me."

"Well of course they're gonna involve you; we're the only ones here!"

"Whatever, just don't tell me this latest 'brilliant idea' of yours 'kay?"

"I'm gonna tell you anyway."

Arohi groaned, deeply annoyed.

"Since we played confession last night…"

"We did not! You're the one who just decided to ask me my biggest secret; this was in no way a game of confession."

"Today we're going to do the other part of that game," he continued, ignoring her.

"What's the other part?" she inquired.

"Challenge."

"No," she replied.

"Come on, it's just us here. It's not like anybody's gonna see. Besides, I promise not to give you something too hard."

The young girl sighed:

"If I were to accept, and that is with a big if, what would you make me do?"

Although she really wished she hadn't because the huge grin he sent her scared her.

"That would be up to you actually," he said enthusiastically.

"What?" she questioned dumbfounded.

"My challenge for you is to do something that is completely spontaneous and random."

"Now?"

"Well no, 'cause it wouldn't be out of the blue, now would it? But, let's say you have until we get out of here."

"What if I forget?"

"Then I'm gonna have to tell the whole school about your confession from last night," he said plainly.

Her jaw dropped.

"That's blackmail!"

"Hey, you're allowed to do the same to me if I don't do the challenge you give me."

She pondered over it for a moment. She weighed the pros and the cons of accepting to play this game.

"Well, does that mean you have to do the same thing too?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, I mean it wouldn't be much of a challenge for me 'cause I'm very much spontaneous and random already."

"So, what do I make you do then?"

"Whatever you want," he shrugged. "I'm down with whatever."

Suddenly she was struck with the best idea ever. A big grin spread onto her features at the prospect of what she was going to make him do.

"You're gonna stay quiet and gimme your psp for two hours," she declared.

"That's too much," he protested. "I can't stay silent for that long. 10 minutes."

"One hour."

"15 minutes.

"45."

"30."

"Deal! But da psp Is wid me for 2 hours, kay ?" Arohi exclaimed.

"Ugh, I don't know how I'm going to be able to stay quiet for 30 minutes. What have I gotten myself into?" Arjun sighed.

"You'll deal; Alabya does it all the time," the brunette smiled. "And remember Singhania, if you break that silence, you're gonna have to restart."

"That's not fair!"

"Hey, I thought you said you were down with whatever."

"Yeah, everything except that! This is complete suicide. What if I become mute forever?"

"That's fine by me," she declared plainly.

"You're so… evil," he retorted.

"So, do you still want to play this game?"

He thought about it for a moment before answering:

"Yes. But, you have to do something super kick ass and awesome 'kay? This 'silent' pledge better be worth it."

"Okay," she smiled overjoyed at the prospect of him staying quiet for a period of time.

"Well, better get this over with, I'm starting this now."

"No!" she interrupted. "Not here. Talk my ears off about whatever until we're where you can start your challenge."

"Why do we have to be at a specific place?" he inquired confusedly.

"Just talk while you still have the chance."

Without needing to be told twice, Arjun started to ramble about everything and anything that went through his mind; all the while following Arohi as she quickly made her way around the club.

"Wait, why are we in the bar?" Arohi questioned.

"Hang on," she said and disappeared in an aisle.

He only blinked when she came back with a tequila shot in hand.

"Oh, you're not serious. You want me to stay silent so you can drink nd play?" he deadpanned.

"Hey, I haven't had the chance to do that yesterday. I do it everytime I come here, so I need it."

Her confession left him speechless. He, himself, had  this habit, and watching someone else doing it was mind-blowing. Nonetheless, he followed her to one of the tables and took a seat across from her.

"You can start by the way," she announced,.

He shook hishead  before opening a sport's magazine on the table. He knew sooner or later he was going to have to do this, besides she seemed very content of this peaceful moment.

"She's so cute when she's playing," he thought. "I'm gonna tell her as soon as this is over."

Ten minutes later, as his eyes were about to close from boredom, he felt soft lips against his lips. He snapped his head up to see Arohi shyly sending him a smile which confirmed she really had kissed him on the lips. He tilted his head to the side, pleasantly surprised but as he was about to comment on it, she raised a finger to her lips, reminding him of his obligation to stay silent.

He nodded and sent her a huge smile, touched by her action. Considering her confession from last night about her first kiss feelings, this sweet kiss on the lips was kind of a big deal. Neither needed to say anything, they knew she had successfully accomplished her challenge of committing a spontaneous and random act.

Okay this is it for today.
Hit the like button n ii want Your VIEWS aite ?

Wid Love

Sumii/Awii :)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasanki44teddistarlingchristmas-anzaeram-piamistsezosilverleavesMsFuzzybear69love.1deeshuLornabkmh-all_d_way...Sheher...malosezach-sia-tanu111asweet_angel27rasika_DS-Ms.Minion-..anshita...vrshn.tina_1234kritz4everbrainychild92Arjuhisis...vibha....Dulcet

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot hun...for updating eventhough you are not well...:)
take care n get well soon..
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
awesome!! random act--a kiss??? superb!!
btw...i love talkative arjun!

Edited by vrshn - 30 May 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleavesMsFuzzybear69rasika_DS

deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
u r not well.. just take care and getwell soon ...
ur post is really good and intresting one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
take care and thanks for the update
MsFuzzybear69 Senior Member
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Just take care & get well soon!!!

Thanx for the update just luved the spontaneous/random kiss!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo.vrshn.

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Read 5 chapters in one go Big smile Fantastic chaptersTongue Bechara Arjun..had to keep quiet for 30 minsLOL Aru's spontaneous n random act - a kissShockedBig smile n that too Arjun had to keep quiet on top of thatLOL Hmm wud luv to read more of Aru's justification on her actTongue as she agreed that her first kiss has to be wid a special one for whom she has feelingsEmbarrassed

Get well soonSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo-Awantika-.vrshn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index