Messy Li'l Raindrops, Last part : page 57 - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜²I LL  REALLY  MISS  THE  CUTE  STORY  OF  VAMP  AND  ZOMBIE (JUST  NOW   CAME  OUT  OF  THE  SHOCK )πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

BUT  I  MUST  SAY  GOOD  JOB  AWII  PAT  YOURSELFπŸ‘πŸΌ .YOU  HAVE DONE  A  GR8  JOB  AND  ALSO  GAVE  US    OUR   BEST READING TIME .THANKS .AND  KEEP  IT  GOIN. DOIN  GR8  IN THE OTHER FFS AND OS S TOO. GOOD  JOB.  TAKE CARE .BYE.πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sanki44 - 12 years ago
will miss my vamp and zombie
iam sure u wouldn't have ended this unless it was a necessity
i fully respect ur decision
thanks for the ff awi
are u planning to end ur other ffs tooo
NOOO - will miss ur ffs

I  COMPLETELY  AGREE  WIT  ARJUHISIS .  I  UNDERSTAND  BUT  PLS DONT  END   OTHER  FFS  I  LITERLLY  WILL  CRY  YAAR   PLS ...BECOZ  YOUR  TALENT IN EXPRESSIN   THE  CHARACTERS FEELS  IS  GR8  THAT  ANY1 GETS  DEEP INTO YOUR  STORY  LIKE  WE  ARE  VIEWIN  IT  IN  REAL  LIFE  SO  PLS  DONT  END  ANYTHIN  ITS  A  HUMBLE  REQUEST  Edited by sanki44 - 12 years ago
What u ended this ff. Will miss their nok joks, zombie and vamps... it was awesome ff, even thought u rush the ending... but the ending was gud with arjun and arohi becoming arjuhi. will miss this ff...
😭res
that was so goo awii
sad its finished,😭
loved the ff it was awesome.
Edited by Avita_Arjuhi - 12 years ago
plzz dnt end it..nd plzz dnt leave..it will b sooo empty widht u nd ur fics :'( :(
Omg ... Perfect ending... M speechless :) No words can describe wat am feelin now... :) so won't say anything more ...
Awii,
thanks for giving such a cute, beautiful ending to a wonderful story. zombie-vampire finally got together :P It was very sweet of you to give a nice, logical, happy ending to all of your FFs. loved your beautiful writing skills and dedication.

I will miss you here in the forum...A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!! already feels like there is some vacuum in here...😭
I will stay in touch with you. My best wishes for your future. May God always keep his kind blessings on you, dear.
I love you, Behna.
Edited by zach - 12 years ago
OMG!!!! IT's done??!!!

I love this story very much...your emotions have touched me, and i'm eagerly waiting for another fantastic story which i know you will exceed my expectations!

You are such a talented writer. And i can't even say it enough.
Don't ever give up writing because not everyone has that special skill hidden inside them.

Thanks a lot Awantika..!!!
what???????????????????????????
last 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so end of ma another fav ff...nahiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this pain is reallyyy not bearable...ok ye thora jyada hi hogaya...bt still...
so sad
well coming to d update...ur writing, its amazing ya abit lyk rushed ending bt still a happie ending n a perfect ending gonna miss it...oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx 4 all d superb updates n pm...thnx 4 keeping d characters of arjuhi alive ya ur updates never on time bt whenever u updated u made ma dayyy so thnx thank u loadsss...