Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Messy Li'l Raindrops, Last part : page 57 - Page 38

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heya Folks :)
Long time init ?
LoL. Lazy mee  :P
Anyway, i wrote this part during a transit so i would say it's one of those not so good parts as i couldn't even edit it. Anyway so here's the part. 

Please let me know how is it. Reviews please ? And hit the like button please :O

All of them burst out into laughter whereas Arohi was dumbfounded.  She gave a 'I will kill you'  look to arjun who had a huge smile plastered on his face. It didn't take a min for Arohi to get up and start to run after arjun who already ran away from there.  Chasing Arjun was not an easy job neither escaping Arohi was.  They ran around for like 7 mins when they finally reached the garden outside. It was dark and absolutely silent. Suddenly Arjun paused and Arohi fell on him coz of that. They were now on the ground. Arohi was on the top of him and as their eyes met each other's everything paused up. They couldn't help but continue with the staring session. If it wasn't for the sudden bell that rang on Arohi's mind they would probably carry on with it whole night.

She stood up as soon as she could. Arjun followed her the very second. An awkward silence took place between them, but not for long. Arjun cleared the silence with his casual tone, : "So, Zombie why did you want to meet me alone eh ? So that you can fall over me ?"

"Shut up you creep vamp!"

"Yeah yea, I can understand. You were planning to kill me with all your weight over me na ?"

"Oye hello. It was your fault that you stopped all of a sudden. How'd I know that you were going to stop ?"

"Oh yeah. The moti doesn't have control over herself !"

"Shut up Vamp. I am not moti."

"Shut up kehne ke liye mujhe bahar bulaya tha ?"

"Wo..Umm..Actually "

"What ? Jaldi bak ! We gotta go too ! Shefo, Alya and Romit are waiting !"

Ah'yeah Actually. Um, Vamp I know you lost the race for me. Why didchoo do that ?

"No Zombie. It was you. You won on your own !"

"Don't ! Don't dare lie me ! Why damn it ?"

"Coz it was worth that one smile of yours Aru. "

"What ? Arjun I remember you saying you'd never lose a bike race to anyone. It was your life, your love !"

"Tu hi to meri haar hain, jeet hain. Tu hi jindagi hain, jindagi ki har khusi hain.  So, everything's worth it Aru !"

"Wo..Wooahhh !!"

"You're my best friend Arohi and you mean absolute world to me. So, its not a big deal !"

Arohi didn't utter a word but hugged him. The hug was a pure, full of love and warmth and there was no need of words.

"Okay, so if missy is over with being a mush then can we get going ? We gotta go remember ? "

"Oh crap ! yeah man ! Let's go ! And we shall talk at my home !"

They went towards the rest of the gang who gave them killer glares.

"Ooopsie sorry guys. You see Arjun ran away too far. Poor lil baby had to escape far na so we got late !"  said Arohi with a grin!

"Oh Really miss Dare devil ? Yeah, right I was so so scared of her. After all whou wouldn't ? Chudail se kam thodi na hain ye !"

"Shut up Guys ! Not Again !" commanded Shefali, Alabya and Romit in unison.

"Aru, Meow why don't you continue after we reach Aru's place ! For now let's go !" screamed Shefali at the top of her voice.

Everyone nodded at that and they all headed towards Arohi's home. Since, it was a free road and all of them were in a fine speed they reached Arohi's home in few mins. All of them parked their bikes and literally ran inside the home. Her parents were on the main living room.

All of them greeted her parents. Her parents were super cool so all of them enjoyed talking to them very much. After some 15-20 mins they all headed towards her room. The room was a big one. It was chocolate brown colored and all the furniture was set accordingly. It had one huge bed. Arjun and romit threw themselves at the bed whereas Shefali and Alabya made their way towards the couch. It had become so usual. Everytime they came to Arohi's place that was the first thing they'd do.

Watching them all was Arohi who was simply standing with her hands on her hips glaring everyone. Everyone gave her a 'What' look !

"Guys, remember we are not going to see each other for 2 months. Summer breaks ? So we are planning to have fun this whole night. That's why we are here ! In case ya all forgot !" announced Arohi rolling her eyes.

"Ha. As if we don't know that. We are just chilling around Ma'am. And plus it was you who ditched us and we couldn't even party !" Shouted Shefali !

"Sshh Shefo. You've been screaming a lot lately. You are sure to lose your voice if this goes on. And hey, it wasn't me all right ? It was Arjun !" replied back equally loudly Arohi.

"Oye shut up you two. You guys are planning to make your voices reach China too ? And by da way it wasn't my fault Arohi that I wanted to show you Harley Davidson. Aur party ka kya hain ? We can party right here too !" said Arjun in a calm tone.

"Hmmm'Perfect !" replied Arohi in an excited tone.

She disappeared the next second with a grin in her face leaving behind the confused gang. All of them looked at each other but Arjun seemed to know what was going on her mind.

The rest of them started discussing on something, that's when Arohi came back with her hands packed. Her hands were full of dishes. She had all the snack items and 2 bottles of champagne with her. She kept them all in a table at a corner and went towards the music player.

Everyone understood what was in her mind whereas Arjun gave a satisfied smile. All of them screamed together at the top of your voice "PARTYYY!"

Alabya and Shefali stood up and started settling the food stuffs whereas the guys started managing the room placements and drinks. Arohi was looking after the music system. Withing mins everything was ready and Arohi opened the bottle of champagne spraying it. All of them cheered to that. And she poured it to their glasses. As everyone was about to take a sip she interrupted : Guysss STOPP !"

"Okay, So lets raise the toast. Toast to our friendship. Toast to all our fun moments, our memories. Toast to helping me be back to normal and erasing away the bad memories. Toast to us and our love for each other." Suggested Arohi.

Everyone smiled at that and raised a toast on that. And then Arohi switched on the music player and everyone reached to dance.

jogi nach le.. rang rach de..
jogi nach le.. rang rach de..

lehra ke balkha ke tu duniya bhulake naach
dhun koi gun gunaale gaale tu gaake naach
rangeeniyon mein kho ja peeke pilaake naach
mad-bhare nainon se tu naina mila ke naach

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar
it says i want to dance with you

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar

sunle saahibaan'
tu hain ik nasha'
hosha hai mera'
saara kho gaya'

hosh gawaane walet hosh gawa ke naach
paas to aane waale paas tu aake naach
dil mein hai armaan jitne saare jagaa ke naach
tan mein badan mein jaise aag lagaa ke naach

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar

dekh ke bhi nahi ho yakeen..
(dekh ke bhi nahi ho yakeen..)
itni kyo hain bata tu haseen
(itni kyo hain bata tu haseen)
tere husn se zindagi haseen
(tere husn se zindagi haseen)
tere husn ke aagey koi haseena kuch bhi nahi
(tere husn ke aagey koi haseena kuch bhi nahi)

aankhon mein mere saare sapne sajake ke naach
mujhko tu dil mein rakh le
dil ko dhadhkake naach
pyar agar hai mujhse pyar jataa ke naach
jaan-o-dil jo hai teri mujhpe luta ke naach

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar

(song : uff teri ada, kartik calling kartik)

All the while till the song played Arjun had his eyes on Arohi. The part uff teri ada
i like the way you move
, felt like so true in his case. Her moves were wild yet so inviting. And that was driving him crazy.

The rest of the night was full of laughters, fun and teasings. All of them enjoyed the night with few games of antakshari, truth and dare and many more.

It was 8:30 in the morning when Arjun woke up to find Arohi sleeping with her head resting on his shoulders. Last night had been so much fun and they'd slept nearly at 5:00 a.m. and here they were on the couch. Shefali and Alabya were on couch too whereas Romit was on the sofa. He looked at Arohi who looked so beautiful. "Sleeping beauty" as arjun'd like to term, she looked peaceful in her sleep. As much as Arjun hated to wake her up but the constant bulging on the door compelled him to wake her up.

As she opened her eyes Arjun's lips curved into a smile. 

"What ?" she asked slowly trying to get up.

"Aunty's been on the door since late. I guess its late. What time are you leaving ?

"10 I guess. You guys ?"

"Yeah. Around 10. All of us, it's the same."

"Let me check in the door, you wake everyone up!"

Arjun nodded a yes and he went towards Romit whereas Arohi went to the door.

It was 10:30 now. All of them were long gone but Arohi felt too bad even now. Staying away from her best friends for 2 months would be difficult, especially Arjun ! Damn, only if Nainitaal, Shimla, Dehradun, Delhi and Mumbai wouldn't be so far. And the worst part, she couldn't take her cell phone with her. Thanks to her anger that she threw it off and now it was broken. Even though she'd get it as soon as she reached Mumbai, it would take time.

On the other hand Shefali was crying and Alabya was consoling her on the phone. After consoling Shefali, that they were not dying and it was just 2 months. And phone calls and facebook would keep them alive Alabya headed towards her car sadly. So did Shefali.

Not far away, Arjun seemed totally upset. Even though he tried to sound cool and calm he'd just lost it. And the worst past his phone broke down too. It just happened few mins earlier so he couldn't inform about it to anyone. He thought he'd get one as soon as he reached Nainitaal and inform about it to everyone.

And with hollow hearts everyone headed off their destiny !

Okay, So this is it :)

Let me know how is it. And hit the 'Like' button please :)

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That Was A Sweet One :)
Thanks A Lot For This Update Yaar :))
Youre So Talented I Love Your Work.. And You Anyways :D
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ello awi

awesome update :D, it was too sweet
2 months apart !!!
😲

dats a a long time, i hope this separation make them realise that their relationship
cheerio:)
Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago
norchid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice update,m sad coz they r seperated 4 2months,n also they broke their phones,the line pay the bill stil makes me laugh,thanks awi 4 d nice update tc
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow, a very cute update awi
arjun and aru will not see each other for 2 month
oops, thats  a long time - this separation would defo make them realise that their relationship is not just friendship - damn sure about it
great update
pls continue
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update...thnx 4 d pm...tc :)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
grt part..
Loved it..2mnths...hw dey r gonna live without seeig each other
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That wa sawesome update... the ending was sad. everyone split up... Contiune soon
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the sweet update, I enjoyed it!!

I truly love your work ..

You are a very, very, very, very good writer and i mean it ...keep up

with the good work.

Waiting for next part.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved d update dear...
bt 2 months??? its very long...