Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nitina

Np' ;)

I know you will. And i rememba you guys have race plan too ;DD
You are not there babe.The crazy, dumbo, stupid, arrogant memba of our group is missing. How are we supposed to be complete ??

Don't you have any freaking plans of coming back !

Aisha still complains so much, you didnt meet her properly b4 leaving too :O

Yeah. its a promise :P
He'll loose anyway ;)
I know baby. Our group is completed by 7 ov us. I miss you Guys too. Freaking Much'
Like you know i lauff at myself over the crazy stuffs we did 🤢
But Atleast you 6 can talk tuh each other, And Me - F*L :@

Mmm, idk :|
Buh ii will try my best tuh cum dere atleast for a week this time.
ii wanna see you guys, too bad 😔

Dude, it Was that Crazy Dumbo Who Didn't come tuh da party :@:@:@
And when i called her last time, she did nothing but cried . And What would i do ?
You know na how busy i was :(
-Awantika- thumbnail

You both have this same dialouge over n over again. He'll loose and she'll loose.
But Damn it, Your freaking Fight. But Glad at least you guys are speaking now, even though its limitrd to Hi, hello stuffs. no prob, you will be the rockers like you were.

Yeah. The Retards - Forever 😃
And its same here. You know yesterday we went Jacobs and there we were laughing around like idiots, remembering your Pay the bill thing :P

Please...Come na  ??

Haha, but her name partner, i mean i was there na ? 😛
yea, but she wished she could come. it'd be fun if she was there.
Who didn't cry when you left ? its just that She cried way much !

ehehehe. We'll see. But its 5-4. I am on the win basically 😃
Cut it off...Don't talk bout' it. Not here or anywhere 😡

Dude , how bad widout meh ? 🤢
Pay the bill !! Damn, you guys are so evil. All of ya plotted a plan against me.
And i was like so confused 😕

I will try to 😳

Tehehehe...The Aisha's. I remember makin fun bout' it :D
Memoriess :O
Yeah, and i was like - Shoot, em i dying that ya all are crying ? 😆
Nischal didn't cry though 😛
-Awantika- thumbnail

Yuh gotta cum here. And lets see if it becomes 5-5 or, 6-4 :P
okayyy !! 😡

Oh, so what would we do ? never hangout widout you ?
hahahha. it was so fun !
That last picninc 😲😍

Yes, memories 😲
He was a lot silent and trembling though.
Ya, you are a clown :@

Hey. Come on Let's skype?
i dun wanna make this place our chat box 😆
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update...super super super likes...hmm...so another bike race...cool...waiting 4 d update...update soon...tc :)
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: justprati

gr8 update...super super super likes...hmm...so another bike race...cool...waiting 4 d update...update soon...tc :)

Thanx prati :)
Yup'
Yet another ;))

-Awantika- thumbnail

Heya Pepz :)
Back with another update. Sorry for the late update.. Been busy with family stuffs.
Anyway here;s it. Continued from the last part.

"Damn, Arohi – You girls are born trouble init ?"

As if you guys are born Trouble less !!

"At least we don't have to bother about wearing filthy dresses !"

"Shut up man. It took me ages to get this dress done. "

"Now, see its helping so much right ??"

"Shut the freak up yaar arjun, what am I supposed to do ??"

"Lets go your home and change ?"

"Duh ! You think mom will let me change into jeans so that I do race at mid night ?"

"We can convince her anyway !"

"After getting me scolded ?"

"Its so fun !"

"Fun..my foot !!"

"C'mon lets go to your home !"

"nah…lets check out some shops ?"

"Arohi Aluwahlia,,,you are out of your mind. Which shop would be open at this time of night ?"

"C'mon yaar its Delhi. And agar band v ho ta tu hain na, itna to kar hi sakta hain mereliye !"

"What ? main kya karoonga ab isme ?"

"Nothing much…shop lift with me ?"

"Freako…Damn, your crazy !! But it sounds fun huh ?

"I know right. And I know this that my best friend is equally crazy !!"

"Arghh…Arohi you are just too weird. Anyway lets get going crazy lil brat !"

And they headed off towards the shopping areas. The shops were closed already and they were left with no option.

"Arohi, you know what can it cost to us ?"

"Arjun, both of our parents are pretty influencial and agar ma-baap apne baccho k kaam nahi aenge to kiske kaam aenge ?"

"And we don't have skwl for a month too ! Perfect !"

They stopped outside a shop named "Peanuts". They carefully opened the lock from Arohi's clip and stones around. Luckily, there were no people around. Arohi was looking for clothes.

"Arohi jaldi kar na. this is not your designer show that tu itna time waste kar rahi hain !"

"Arjun, nothing is good here. I am not liking anything."

"Arohi we're not here for shopping. We are just looking for something appropriate that you can race ."

"But fir v kuch accha to hona chaiye na ? After all Arohi aluwhalia is wearing it !!"

"Cut the crap Arohi. Hum yaha fashion show k outfits nahi dhund rahe hain !!"

"Arjuun…will you shut up. You are not letting me concentrate."

"As if you are saving someone's life !"

"Duh ! ii am saving my life."

Arjun rolled his eyes at his silly best friend. He couldn't believe how this crazy, silly, dumb girl managed to make him laugh even at the weirdest stuffs. She was one of a kind and he loved it. As he watched her making confused faces with those weird expression on her face, he smiled to himself. He wondered how thoughts of Arohi would always turn him on. As he checked out his watch he got back to the earth. He lifted some cotton quarters and a tee shirt. He dragged Arohi outside the shop .

"What the F ? Arjun, I haven't selected my clothes !"

"And you will never finish selecting them. If you remember we aren't shopping but shop lifting !!"

"Whatever !"

"Now shut up and get on the bike !"

Arohi rolled her eyes and sat behind Arjun. The ride was silent one as arjun rode pretty fast.

They reached the place where Arjun had brought her previously.

"arjun will u tell me one thing ?"

"Shoot !"

"Which place is this huh ? I'd never seen this place before."

"Actually this is my granny's home. And she is no more but my dad decided to kept this home as it had lodsah memories !"

"uh, okay !"

"Anyway go n change dumbo !"

"What ? I am not going to wear those bakwass clothes !"

"Cool then. Race with me in your dress !"

"Argh…I hate you. Go and die !"

"Sure…Anything for you !"

"Argh what do I do now ? wear those shitty clothes ?

"No other option and plus have a look at them once. They aint that bad !"

"Ya whatever."

She took the clothes and stormed off towards a romm arjun pointed. As she walked away arjun smiled to himself.  He texted Romit to meet him at the race spot. As he heard the door being opened he shifted his gaze upwards and saw a beautiful Arohi standing in front of him. She tied her hair in a ponytail and looked towards Arjun .

"I look like a shit right ?"

"Oh yeah."

"what the heck ?"

"When you know you don't why are you blabbering ?"

"Phfftt.."

"Anyway so do you have this enough guts to ride this heavy bike huh ?"

"You are questioning yourself ?"

"Ha..Will see. Anyway lets go. Romit, Shefo and Alya are waiting !"

And they started the bike. Arohi was too excited to ride the bike of her dreams. She couldn't help smiling and arjun was happy seeing that. They were on a slow pace right now as the race hadn't started yet. They were supposed to meet the gang first and start the race. They reached the spot shortly .

All of them were already there.

Shefali immediately chirped up "Arohi ? what are you wearing ?"

Arohi rolled her eyes and replied Shefali "They're called Clothes Shefali."

Romit interrupted them "HARLEY DAVIDSON ???" Pinch me !"

Alabya immediately pinched him hard.

"Ouchhh…Alya are you sick ?"

"Tune khud hi to kaha than a pinch me !"

"Shut up Dumbo. Dekh na Harley Davidson !"

"Kya ? whats that ? Main to koi actor ko nahi janti jiska name Harley Davidson hain !"

Arjun and Arohi giggled at that loudly. Romit joined them whereas Shefali and Alya looked at each other with confused expressions.

Alya screamed out loud "Shut up guys…Why are you laughing ?"

Shefali joined in "Hell yeah…And wow, this bike is so superb Guys !"

"This bike is called Harley Davidson dumbos" Said Arohi between her laughters.

Alabya and Shefali gave a embarrassed look.

Arjun sensed it and spoke up "C'mon girls…not a big deal…we were just kidding. Anyway so Zombie and me are gonna have a race. So, lets start up !"

Romit replied "Crazy freaks.  Yuh guys are sure not gonna listen to us. So tell us, the track !"

"You guys wait here. We will be right back. "

Shefali sounded excited "Wow…Can't wait for the treat. But this time na Arohi tu nahi jitney wali. This is such a heavy bike, and its your first time you are riding it."

"You are under estimating me dumbo. And as if Arjun na ye drive karke bada hua hain ??" Arohi literally screamed at her.

"No Arohi. Arjun na vacations me US jata thana ? tabse he rides it. And he won to his uncle who is exceptionally too good at riding !"

"What ??"

Arjun looked at shocked Arohi and interrupted "Whatever Rats. C'mon zombie we're getting late "

"Uh-huh."

Arjun and Arohi started the bike and headed off the road as the others cheered for them. Arohi had not much experience riding that bike which made her slow than Arjun. As they drove ahead arjun was leading. They were few mins away from the finish line and Arjun was still leading. Arohi was trying her best but still she couldn't make it to Arjun. When they were nearly about to reach the finish line Arohi'd nearly given up. By the time they finished Arohi was confused as All of them were hugging her . "She was the one who lost right ?" thought Arohi.

"Oh mi gosh Aru u won, I thought Arjun would win, but at the last moment you took the grip !" said Alabya in a excited tone.

Now she understood everything. She gave a wide smile. She was excited knowing the fact that she won. She looked at the direction of Arjun, her vampire who was looking at her with a satisfied smile in his face. Arohi already realized that she didn't win but Arjun let her win.  Before she could go and talk to him  Shefali interrupted "Okay…So as per the rules Arjun gotta treat us ??"

"Yes Missy!" replied Arjun.

"Okay then let's go to Jacobs ?" Suggested ROmit.

Everyone agreed to that and headed towards their bike. It wasn't so far so they reached their within 10 mins. Arohi didn't get a chance to talk to arjun as she was dragged by Shefali to the restaurant.

Arjun and Arohi sat on the opposite corners facing each other. Arohi smiled at him whereas he nodded at her. All of them started blabbering still Arohi couldn't talk to Ajrun. If this continued she couldn't talk to him. And the worst part she would be leaving tomorrow morning.

She couldn't think of anything else except to text him. She texted him saying "My vamp is honestly the best. Loosing for me huh ? ii dun hav words Arjun. :S"

He took out his mobile sensing the vibration and as soon as he read the text he glanced at Arohi and smiled at her. He replied back "Its worth the smile at my Zombie's face. And your smile is enough to speak up."

Arohi instantly replied back with a wide grin "Mmm…Some way we can meet after the treat escaping the gang ? We are all going for a sleep over at my place na ?"

Arjun replied "Umm…you get out with everyone. I will manage it ;)"

She didn't reply to that but nodded at him.

They all continued with their laughters and jokes. They ordered dishes finished with them. It was time to pay the bill when Arjun interrupted "Arohi I gotta say you something. As all our gang is here I want to share something."

Arohi got confused whereas Arohi and Shefali became all excited.

"what Arjun ?"

"ii wanna say the three magical words to you…Can I ?"

"Huh ? um, ya ?"

"Pay the bill !!"

Okay. this is it :)
Please Let me know about your views. Feedback and Criticsm accepted ;)
And hit the like button puhleez ??

Awii 

...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

very funny awii

i'm still laughing 😆
Edited by ...Sheher... - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awi, u updated - great

me second

edited

wow, awi - what an episode - vampire and zombie are made for each other -

i really thought that the three words would be ILU but was all smiles when i came to know the actual 3 words - great update - luv this ff awi

thanks for the update
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha!! too funny n too sweet!!
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first shoplifting nd nw pay the bill! i really thought u were gng 2 mk him say the 3 magical words! but u surely is a naughty one😊