Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
don't worry we will wait and the most important are the exams ... GOOD LUCK and WISH THAT YOU TAKE GOOD RESULTS  😊
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dont Worry :))

We Will Surely Wait For Your Wonderful Updates :]

And Good Luck For Your Exams :))
Edited by Shilpa.Arjuhiii - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is ok AGAIN lol..
take ur tyme dear
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

awii where r u???

Dii, aj update karoongi dis one 😊
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

awii...varshu is desperate :(:(

Aw. so sorry 4 makin ya wait so long 
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

nice to be finally catching up slowly on all the ff's ive missed, this is turning out so good. your last chapeter was brilliant, so much emotion, i had tears as i read what she wrote to arman, amazing peice. cant wait for next part.

ps: thanks for all the pm's

Thanx so much for the comment :)

And no worries 😳
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

we love you awiii!!
do concentrate more on your exams!!
dont ya worry...we'll wait for you!!
the fact that you're trying to write messy li'l drops itself is enough for me to survive till your examz get over!!
give your xamz the best shot!!
will always be there for you :):)
varshu

ps: i copy pasted this too :P

Aw. i love ya too so much :D
Thanxx sooo much varsh 😃
i knew you'd understand !

I am updating this one today !
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

no issues awantika - best of luck for your exams

thanx so much for the luck 😃
-Awantika- thumbnail
Heya Pepz 😃
Thenk'x a ton to All Ov Ya For the support And Luck.

Imma be back with all my ff's in few weeks as my exams will end by the end of next week. Still i managed to write a part of this ff. well this part aint a great one. As i am in a pretty much rush coz of exam this part is a short and so so one. But better something than nothing, so i came up with pretty faltoo one 😆
Once my exam ends i will come up with a Bang 😉

And Guys Do Wish Me Luck n Pray For me as i have Geography's exams coming up, and i suck in it 🤢 . I so hate this subject . Only if i were granted with wishes i'd kill this subject 😡

Anyway seedhi baat no bakwass. Here's the so awaited part. 

The hall was filled with loud cheers as the speaker announced The name ARJUN SINGHANIA from DELHI HIGH !

As arjun entered the stage girls went gaga over him the very second. And the next second he began singing in his wonderful voice !

Now I may not be the worst or the best but you gotta respect my honesty.
And I may break your heart, but I don't really think there's anybody's as bomb as me
So you can take this chance, in the end everybody's gonna be wondering? how ya deal
You might say this is Ludacris, but Taio Cruz tell em' how ya feel

Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you

If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break your heart
(Whoaaa oooh)

There's not point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
By doing this behaving

If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

(Thats all I'm gonna do woman)
Listen, now I'm only gonna break your heart
And shatter and spatter it all into little itty bitty pieces
Whether or not you get it all together
Then its finders keepers and losers weepers
See I'm not trying lead you on, no I'm only trying keep it real
You might say this is Ludacris, but Taio Cruz tell her how you feel!

(Ee) And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
(Ee)Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
(Ee) If you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
(Ee) Told ya from the start.
(Ee)

(Whoaaa oooh)

As He Finished singing the song The hall was filled with loud cheers. It was 'INTERSCHOOL SINGING COMPETITION', and there was the hero of Delhi High representing their school. After the performance he directly went to their buddies. Shefali, Romit, Arohi & Alabya cheered loud for them.

Together they screamed loud, but Arohi was silent . But no one was shocked seeing the Arohi who was quiet. They'd have been, but her throat ache was giving her a reason to be silent. This was definitely the first time after two months that incident took place and they 5 had become the best of buddies, and arohi was quiet.

Arjun was laughing out loudly and so were the others . Whereas Arohi had her eyes filled with anger.

She screamed out in her damaged voice "Shut up guys, just cozz my voice is gone for few days doesn't mean you guys can make a fool of me. I know right I was supposed to be singing and I couldn't wid dis stupid vamp, but couldn't sing coz of This throat prob of mine. Huh !

The others laughed more at her. It was two months only they had known each other but it seemed as forever they'd been together. After Arjun's confrontation Arohi recovered pretty good. Arohi became close to Arjun and they were besties now. In Fact, they 5 were besties now. They'd hangout together, They'd do everything together except going to da washroom :P

They'd have sleepovers at each other's place frequently. They'd always tease each other.

After few rounds of teasing Arohi, it was time for the result announcement. Even though Arjun gave a wonderful performance all of them were still nervous.

As the speaker announced "And the winners are Delhi high" The whole hall cheered for them. And this time even arohi screamed out loud. Instead of going to the stage Arjun n whole gang stared at Arohi.

Arohi gave a 'WHAT" Look to all of them and they pointed out to her voice.

Arohi tested her voice saying few words and started jumping "OMG OMG , I am back to normal !"

Alabya pushed Arjun to the stage and after some photo sessions they headed towards the parking lot.

Shefali questioned Arohi 'Aru, how come your voice is back to normal all of a sudden ?"

Arjun commented "I guess zombie was pretending, coz she was scared to perform wid me !"

Arohi gave a "I will kill you" look To Arjun and shouted out "Shut Up Vamp. Scared And Of You ? Big  Joke ! I was so excited for the performance kay? And about my voice I guess it was the excitement to watch my best friend win !"

Arjun replied "Oh , So Miss Arohi-Dumbo-Aluwahlia is excited coz the school didn't have to loose coz of her."

Arohi gave a confused look and asked "What ?"

Arjun giggled and said "See, your such a tubelight Zombie. You never understand things in one GO !"

And you're a fused bulb. I can atleast get things later. But, you never understand things !"

Alabya cut them short "Guys, Shut up ! Damn, you two are so weird. One second your fighting and next second hugging. And don't get started here freaks !"
Arjun suddenly turned towards Arohi "Oh God, Alya remembered me, We Won And you didn't even hug me Man. You got busy in celebrating your "welcome my voice back" Campaign . How mean is that of you ?"

Arohi giggled and hugged Arjun whispering him "Like I said, I knew my vamp would do it !"
Arjun smiled and whispered back "And like I said if my zombie says so i will do it !"

Shefali interrupted "Oh Goss, Tumlog ka lovey-dovey stuff finish to haga nahin, so guys give it a break and continue it at the Club please ? After all its our two months anniversary. And plus Arjun  won . And And The best thing our summer vacations begin !"
Arjun made a sad face to Shefali's last comment and Arohi gave him an assuring look. Shefali asked him "Meow, why u makin faces like a lost puppy eh ?"
Arjun replied "Vacations'It means I will go to Nainitaal, You Shimla, Alya Dehradun. Romit will stay here And Arohi Mumbai !" He emphasized the last words. And Arohi nodded her head on that.
Romit commented "Arjun, Why don't you say straight , Tujhse Arohi se bichadna padega ! Aww'How sad is that ?"

If looks could kill Romit would be dead. After all Arjun and Arohi gave him dead shot looks. Romit made a helpless face . Arjun  said in an angry tone "Oh c'mon. I said all of us. As if Arohi and me are a couple so in love !" Romit replied shortly "Not a big difference at all!"
Now romit knew he was so dead from the glares he got. And there was Alabya at his rescue. Turning towards Arjun she said "No No Arjun, he meant , We All need to be far away for one whole month. That's so sad na ? And you guys are best friends so in love. He meant that only. Isn't it Romit ?" Romit nodded slowly.

Alabya cleverly changed the topic "By da Way Arjun The Song Did So Great Wid your Personality Dude ! It was a perfect warning for all the Girls. Specially Gauri !"

Arohi laughed out and commented "Ah ! Gauri'Seriously Vamp she's so damn obsessed of you just in few months . You've clearly warned her You don't take girls seriously still'Damn god save her !"

Arjun nodded his head and said "Yeah man, its so damn strange. I have always known she's not the kind of girl who I can have some timepass crap. So, I've never accepted her proposal but she never understands it.

Arohi said loudly "Anyway lets stop this crap all rite !" We're getting so late. And we need to change as well. Alya n Shefo come wid me at my place. Alya has her skooty, Shefo get to my bike. And Romit join in Arjun. After changing come to my place all rite Boys ? Everyone agreed and they did so.

The Girls Opened Arohi's wardrobe which had clothes enough for whole life of 10 girls. It was still not enough for Arohi. They chose dresses for themselves as for the past two months they had become so close that they even considered each other's parents as their own. After few
mins of selection the girls got dressed.

Alabya chose a purple dress which was lil longer than her knees and was sleeveless. She chose stilettoes matching to it. She did lil bit of makeup coz of Shefali. And Shefali went for a white and purple knee length stripe less dress and went for a purple closed shoes. She did the makeup matching to her outfit.

among all of them was a terribly hot arohi. who wore an one shouldered thigh length low neck dress. As per the jewel she wore diamond earings and nothing else. she did no makeup except putting on sexy red lipgloss. Shewore black stilettoes.

After few mins they heard the horn of arjun's car. After checking themselves out they went towards the hall where Arjun & Romit were waiting for them. As soon as the girls got down the guys were awestruck. They'd their constant gaze on the girls. They didn't even realize the girls coming close to them. Arohi had to pinch them to bring them back on the earth.

The girls laughed out loud as the guys winced in pain. They headed towards the parking lot. Shefali sat with Romit, Alabya with rajveer and Arohi with Arjun. As Arjun pressed the accelerator no one could imagine it was going to be 'A RIDE TO REMEMBER !"

Romit Left first followed by Rajveer, And then Arjun started. Even though he was the best n fastest driver he was last on the row. Arohi was getting pretty bored of his ride so spoke up "Vamp, let me give you a info, tujhe pata hain humlog tortoise race main participate nahi kar rahe !" Arjun laughed at this which irritated Arohi more. She replied angrily "Only if I was not wearing this dress na, I would kick you out !" Arjun still chuckled only. Arohi was getting red with anger and was about to spit her mouth out when she felt a jerk.

"God damn Arjun, Tune bike ka condition v check nahi kiya. Oh, karta v kaise right, you are a dumb vamp! Arghh Arjun. Tera ye khatara na kuch kaam ka nahi hain !"

"Shut up zombie. Ab maine fuel nahi dala to isme iski kya galti ? And moreover if such a heavy weight like you lands up on my bike then its so obvious it will break down !"

"You are impossible. Darn, you na don't deserve to be my best friend. Sukar mana maine tujhpar rehem khadala, warna goss , your life !"

"Don't bark like a dog yaar !'

They sure would continue if Romit wouldn't give Arjun a ring ! Arjun picked the cal up .

Romit literally screamed up "Guys Where the heck are you both ? Don't tell me you guys ditched us and went for a date !"

A ' "Not a bad idea , but our bad luck, bike ne beech raste main dhoka dediya yaar !"

R ' What ? Kya huwa ?

Arohi snatched the phone and replied ' Dude ! Like always Arjun ruined it all. His bike broke down on this mid highway and damn it its already so late that I fear a single shop is gonna be open ! 
Now it was Arjun snatching the phone "Romit, don't worry  man, we will be there." He cut the phone before romit would reply.
Arohi had a shocked look on her face . Arjun asked 'What ?" 
Arohi replied with full anger on her voice  " You dumbo, why didn't you call Romit for help ? How are you going to mange huh ? "

Whereas Arjun was so calm and replied "Arohi , remember the night we spent together at the club coz we got stuck up ?"

Arohi smiled at that and sighed "Of course , it was the best night of my life !"

"Is it,,,maine to suna tha best night to tab hota hain jab

Arjun was interrupted by arohi's playful punch. They both laughed at that !"

Arohi asked "So...What does it had to do with this thing vamp ?"

Arjun replied sheepily "Hmm...That was a moment i would love to relieve...so do you. It was just the two of us and so special even when we were strangers. And today we r best friends and just the two of us so may be today it could be just another special memory with MY ZOMBIE ?"

Ah ! I did it . So how was it ? Reviews please ? The next part wont be up until 1-2 weeks unless my exams end. i am slowly working on Other Ff's through My cell and hopefully i will update them in few days.

Anyway please pray for me. em so nervous about the exams.

And keep commenting Please 😊

Wid Love ❤️

Awantika

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me first!
ride to remember?? *i'm expecting so much oit of it*
now there is something spl between them!!
i want a kiss at the least in the next update 😉
awesom!!
btw...two weeks??😭
all the best with your xams!! 😊
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago