Liked It Very Much :).. Love The Convo That You Write :) Cont Soon

Thanxx alot πŸ˜Š
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
great update...
next part soon...waiting...

hey best ja both freak vampire zombie hehe n plzzz do continue n updte soon plsss and update complicated that 1 os just perfect n this 1 perfect too full of freaks hey did u change name of alabya to alya
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...i'm loving both the vampire and zombie!! please update asap!!
 really?arjun banger?? wooo can't wait!! πŸ₯³
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
waiting for your update...please update asap..
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitina

Sumii :D

You know what Awii em jealous ov your writing skills :)
Goss, its Amazing Man !

And da next part iz gunna be blopper :D
Cant wait -.-

Hugs
-Aishu :)

err, 2 mins em posting :)
thenkss :D
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

great update...
next part soon...waiting...

Thankss :D

-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh2angel

hey best ja both freak vampire zombie hehe n plzzz do continue n updte soon plsss and update complicated that 1 os just perfect n this 1 perfect too full of freaks hey did u change name of alabya to alya

thanxx :D
Sure, now mah mum is fine n em free all day as em on 3 mmnths vac ii will update both. n em startin 3rd too :P
-Awantika- thumbnail

Hey ebyone :)

HErez part 5. Wid da much needed Arjun POV. But it aint as i expected due to lack ov tym coz ov mamma's sickness. but noe em updatin both my ff's coz mamma's fine n em on 3 months vac n ii got nothing to do. em startin my 3rd one as well :P

Enewaii herez da 4th part. Thanx for da encouragement. Hope u lyk it n plz comment :)

--_________________________________________________________________________

Arjun POV

Ok here I am, doing the rehearsals for the farewell. The best part with a total freak, umm I rather say someone like me, someone different than any other random gal out there, someone who's full of attitude and not to forget someone who's Casanova as me, and someone who gives a SHIT about my hotness, cuteness. Yes, Arohi  Aluwahlia. And today is considerably an epic for me. After all, the starting of day was superb by itself. A random gal on the road starts racing wid me, and to my surprise she has the same caliber as ARJUN SINGHANIA.  The same Arjun who was unbeatable by the best riders. And may be destiny's got some plans, Same skool, Same year, Same Section and to add up same posts at student council.  Hmm…After 3 hours of non-stop talk to her I knew, she was not at all going to be easy one. And the way she was flirting with other guys made me more wantful, Something what I do to all the girls. But, Arjun is Arjun. He doesn't show but plays games. Ha, Miss Arohi, I will break your egos, Evy pretty lady is once mine, so you will be. For few weeks , For few months. Get Ready Girl, You will face Arjun Singhania !

I wouldn't get out of my thoughts until Arohi pinched me.

I shouted – Ouchhh

Ar – Hello, What you doing Man ?

Me – How dare ya pinch me ?

Ar – Then what do I do ? Throw a bucketful of water. I would do that but shortage of water, you know.

Me – Zombie thinks she has an awesome sense of humour.

Ar – And Vamp also thinks da same, how sweet/

Me – Yaa…So sweet rite? I wonder how can I be so sweet ?

Ar- Go n Die Vamp !

Me – Sure, Anytym Anything for ya. But derz a prob – Vamps are immortal.

Ar – Arghhh…. Ii hate ya.

Me- Dun ya worry. The feeling is mutual .

Ar – Whateva. As if I care.

Me – Your trynna be cool , but u luk lyk a fool to me.

Ar – Ugh F**k You Damn it.

Me- Damn, We just met today and you wanna  do all that ? Shitto, buh you no wat I dun really mind [I winked at her and came closer ]

And after that she stepped on my leg so hard that I cried for the next 5 mins and watched her run away giggling hard. After I recovered I ran after her. And the next thing I realized was she was running and I was chasing her. We were running like tom n jerry. She was hiding out n giggling like a 2 yrs child. And the sound ov her giggles felt like music to me.  We could feel the whole hall staring at us, but then we both wudnt give up, Would we ? Not Me Atleast. Alabya,Gauri were calling out our names. And Shefo n Romit were cheering for us. Finally after 7-8 rounds she stopped without noticing me. And I caught her from behind.  And we were struggling wid each others hand. We forgot it was a public place, and da very next moment, few ppl took her away n few me. That was so weird but still it felt awesome to know her.

And da next moment two grannies came up.

Gauri – What do u think u guys were u doing ?

Ar – What Fighting?

Al – Where?

Me – Did we harm anyone ?

G – Aru, Chup kar ab n le paani pile, u r breathing hard.

Ar – Is vamp ke bacche ko to main mar daloongi.

Al – Vamp ?

Ar – This bloody Vampire.

Me – Wohi to, as if em gunna surrender myself to you stinkin zombie.

Ar – Suckin Vamp.

Me- Stinkin Zombie.

Shefo broke up – Eww, so scary names . OMG, zombie n vamp---eww em so scared frm da names.

Ar – kiddo chup.

Arohi always gave da same reaxtion I thought ov givng. Damn, This girl I thought !

And then after few mins ov  cooling down, arohi went her way n me mine, coz it was late. And I realized arohi gave lift to Alabya n dey both escaped up giggling.

And soon after I left too. I reached my place , freshed up. Did few stuffs before dinner and then went to my room.

I took my iPhone n plugged in my ear phones, took my bike's key, talked to mom n took my bike off and started up.  When I got off from home, I didn't think that it wud be so much special and different.

xxx

Sumii / Awii =]
Comments n Like will keep me going people ;)

.vrshn. thumbnail
awesome...gonna be spl cant wait! Wohoo ;)
was it only me who felt that the chap was short?