Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vrshn

yea...add me to your pm list...please take the story forward :):)

Thanx alot :]
KAy'
Can u addd me to ur buddy list ?
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey its nice...can't believe this happened to you..very sad but there is always a ray of light n hope..evrythng will be fine dear n do continue with this one:)
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar it's awesome Plz add me to Ur pm list
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviil.Scorpion

Thank you :]
Yes,, unfortunately my storyy -.-

Ok, sure😊
Wud u add me to yo buddy list ?
it will b easier to pm😊

Mission Succesful :) You Are In My Buddy List :]
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasika.KK

Hey its nice...can't believe this happened to you..very sad but there is always a ray of light n hope..evrythng will be fine dear n do continue with this one:)

YEah, thanx alot for da support :]
Yesh, i will be updating soon😃
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Arjuhiii

Mission Succesful :) You Are In My Buddy List :]

Hehe, yeah :]
ii will be updatin soon ASAP !

-Awantika- thumbnail

Hellow evyone :)
Thanx for da wonderful comments nd Likes !
Well, sorry for da la8 update buh actually one of my family member is admitted in hospital in a quiet critical stage , So ii couldn't manage much time :)
This part is, A kind of opening. LiL bit of intro and short part one ! Em not too good at starting buh i hope once da story progresses my hands will flow up. So keep reading and commenting :)

I will update part 2 , tomorrow a long one. Actually since i cant get much time, em doing like dis wheneva em on my bed or watchin tv, i write on my cell, save it to drafts and post it after i complete it !

Much of my chattering now, here it goes !

INTRO

Arohi Aluhwalia ... A 8th grader at Mumbai . She has a life of her own. Yet, under her parents. After she completes her 8th standard her parents decide to move to Delhi. She wasn't just ready. She didn't want to go, leaving her life, her best friends [Armaan, Sreevasha, Rashi nd Sanchit ] After all they were da SCORPION 5 ! Promised to be together till da end, but sometimes, you just have to ! Even tho her parents had never declined a single thing she said. This tym she couldn't convince her parents. Coz her dad's business was jiust too important than her friends too. Her parents made her convince sayin that they wud be there evy vacation And plus they had video calls, fone calls, facebook and evything . But still, it wudnt be da same init ? The la8 nite parties, The gossips wid Sreevasha, The fights wid shefali, the races wid Armaan, the teasings wid SAnchit and evy single thing. But may be it had to be dis way ! For gud, bad, BEST or WORST !

May be she had to start a whole new journey ! Little did she knew this journey would change her life, HER !

So, began her new life as she entered the plane ! With few days of angriness wid her parents She took admission in the best skool of Delhi .  And this is how it all started the start of MESSY LITTLE RAINDROPS !

PART ONE ::

A young preety teenager is standing alone at da gate ov a skwool named  "Anglo public school"

She is murmuring to herself "So, here I enter a wonderful HELL...Arghh F*L !" she said and entered the gate of the academy. She was in a very bad mood. She was walking straight , without giving a damn to a single person there. While, everyone  was looking at her. And suddenly she took a pause. And calld a guy next to her

[ A - Arohii, G - Guy next to her ]

A- "Oii hello"

G- Yesh , can I help you ?

A- You should, Where's 9 C?

G- Come on, I shall take you there !

A-Excuse me, I dint ask you to guide me, Just asked you WHERE IS IT ?

G- OH, come on !

A- Darn, you retard , Don't u understand English ? Ah, wait I have a wonderful HINDI too ! [She was quiet loud too]

G- Oh, sorry... Take a left turn from here and on your right you wil find 9'c'

A- Thank YOU !

Immediately after she left a huge crowd got there, talking about dat girl. But, the least she cared. She went to the room as per the guy suggested. 

She was just about to reach da class when 

"Hey Arohi Aluwahlia!" Alabya squealed as she hopped up to Arohi and gave her a smile, much to her surprise. Barely two minutes in her new high school had gone by and already she was surrounded by students  from that skool, something she had prepared herself to avoid. Alabya hugged her as if they had known each other for years.

"Err, hellow, who you ?" is all she could say. She honestly wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic greeting. After a short laugh Alabya said "Hello, em Alabya :]"

The princi sent me to help you out !

"Oh well" she thought. "So it didn't go according to plan. At least I don't have to go through the trouble of making new friends...again."

Barely two seconds had gone by until she had noticed that the whole school was looking at her !

Arohi chanted " Err, ii know I look gud but Do I look estra ordinarily awesome today ? "

Hahaha, May be miss Arohi , said aloud Alabya

Anyway lets go to the class Alabya ? Said Arohi, nearly whispering

Yeah, sure ! You don't wanna get scolded at first day !" Said Alabya smiling !

"I would love to but mum wud kill me so may be some other day ?" Winked Arohi as she said it.

Hehe, Yeah !!

And this is how it All Started the frensip wid Alabya Punj, Arohi's exact opposite girl .

2 YEARS LATER

Two years later, And Arohii has a whole new life !

She did not expect the upperclassman to be nice or administration to be helpful, she did not expect an exact opposite nature gal to be her best friend, and she didn't even expect her teachers to love her. It was all about starting over. Starting new. Moving on from the life  of last year and making new friends, focusing on new classes, and creating a new life. No nostalgia holded her back from her ambitions, and most importantly, her life with her new friends .

Arohi's POV

All ryte I dint think my lyf wud take such a drastic turn. But life's just too unpredictable. No-one's gunna believe that the blonde Arohi Aluwhalia is now Best friends wid a Geek, a complete geek ! These two years gave me one more best fren and yeah, too many enemies. Well, Arohi and fights are stuck wid each other. I spent every vacation wid my bestiez at Mumbai and da fun was different ! Evytym I went there I dint wish to return but once I came back I dint feel bad anymore ! This girl, Alabya was a total geek , but she truly knew how to handle me, And moreover, she reminded me of Sreevasha ! The teachers loved me inspite of my outspoken nature, may be coz I had a pretty impressive personality and I was frank wid em' all . And the best part, I was a perfect all-rounder. In the past two years I haven't spent a single day without skyping or chatting wid mah besties back at Mumbai, And not to forget without talkin to Alabya on the fone for hours. Well, I had become her counseller, her guide, her everything. Well, the first year, I wasn't so good to her. But she always handeled my rudeness, my temper. And that's when I Loved her .

All Right, here rings my cell, I know who can call me at this morning 6:30 when evyone knows how lazy ii am and only wake up 30 mins before my bus comes ! And I no if I dunt pick up da phone, she'll screw me up !

Me- Arghh ! Alya ... Go nd Die !

Alya - You knoe what Aru, Alabya Punj loves disturbin your sleep/

Me - F**k you !

Alya - And em fed up ov yor language !

Me - No matter wat, ii respect my language !

Alya - ii know, And guess what, today's the first day of grade 11th And well for your info u need to get skool by 7-15 am and the bus comes to pick you at 6-45 !

Me - Oh !

Alya - Yesh

Ii suddenly relized wat c was sayin and got off my bed.

Me - Huh ? What >? And your telling me now ? Darn, wats da tym?

Alya - Well, the last thing I rememba is when I called you y-day you told, dun worry Alya ii will keep da alarm. When u call me at 6-30 ii will be ready, init? Bdw its 6-40, Wait 6-41 now :P

Me - And where you ?

Alya - Duh ! Bus stop for sure !

Me - And you want to make me more late? BYEEE !

So ii hanged da fone up. And did everything I had to as fast as I cud. Well I knew, today wasn't my day. It was already 7-10 when I finished evything. And da best part Mum dad dint no I had skwl dis morning so they went for a walk and all da drivers were on a day off. All right da only option I had, Ride My bike ! And, Yes I knew it was goin to be a heavy risk to escape the Delhi's traffic, widout License, Buh it was worth the risk.

And here I GO !

xxx

All Right, here's the end.

It wasn't upto the mark, buh ii will improve wid tym :)
Keep commenting ;)

Wid Love 

-Sumii 

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yar!! loved this freaky arohi!!
please update as soon as possible!!
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's a nice one
plz pm me
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Super Update Yaar :)) Loved It. :) Pls Cont. Soon And Thanks For Your PMEdited by Shilpa.Arjuhiii - 13 years ago