Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Coz Kareean doesnt follow his advice, lol.
I mean imagine, teh girl literally has said, "oh Saif cant do a Kambakkht Ishq. He only does films he believes in" 🤔

Glad to know I'm not hte only one rolling my eyes at Ra One. And I may be the minority, but I thought dabanng was pathetic. Bodyguard will probably be along the same lines. I've never been a fan of Salman's work or movies. And I'm so not looking forward to Bodyguard for that very reason.

That leaves the lesser hyped films, adn those will probably suffer. *sighs*
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena looks very pretty :)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Kareena planned for her films to come out right after each other. But I agree, she needs to do less films in a year. Overexposure is not good. People will get tired of celebs. But if she is lucky like Ajay, than they won't. Ajay had a lot of his films release right after each other last year: OUATIM, G3, Akroosh (sp?), and MB comedy film. Even though the last two flopped, I think Akroosh (sp?) was critically accepted. And I think he came out a winner last year because he played different characters in all his films and the films were from different genres.

I do think this overexposure of kareena is gonna effect her big time. Hopefully it won't. I think it's gonna effect her big time with Bodyguard esp Salman also has Read releasing close to Bodyguard.

With Ra.One I think she is safe. Because it's the first SRk film that is releasing since MNIK. And fans including me miss SRK big time on the big screen. It's def gonna have a huge opening, but it's fate is on the script.
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i got to make siggies of this pics
thanks so much for sharing
she DAMN looks GORGEOUS 😍

she is looking nice...but in 2nd pic it looks... tht age has started showing on her...do something abt it hun

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG jst sooo Gorgeous...love the 1st one...she is getting so mch prettier day by day (MASHALLAH)..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys keep in mind she is aging too. she wants to take advantage of any project comes her way or else it will go to her competitors.

I think 2 -3 movies a year are fine.

@Desu 🥺 Bodyguard
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't like the first picture. Rest of them are good.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I luv the 3rd pic the most. waiting for clear version so someone can make siggies!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prettty

i think she grooms her brows now. good for her.