Anisha please post pics here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I agree Moni I just wish even if anything happen to Nivi (i.e. comma or critical condition) then Viren should teach bhaiji a lesson and do the dream project with Nivi's design and prove himself worthy in front of all. I just don't want another weakness of Viren that he couldn't handle himself and went in shock. Becoming mad is not only way to show love for his wife but making her dreams true, taking care of her, fulfilling all the responisbilities of her and getting her back in life is a wonderful way to show how much u love her. I want to see his strength enough of his weaknesses.

i completlyy aggree wid u jaan , Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai tht I doesn't aggree wid u Wink LOL . oh jaan yes even i want Viren 2 fight n 2 prove himself , although He tried it many times but no body appreciated . but Ab kya karein uski kismat hi kharab hai , n jab hak milta nahi hai , credit milta nahi hai toh usse chinna jaata hai . n same Viren hav 2 do .

Actuallyy i thnk after seeng Nivi in tht cond , he may loose for somtime but soon he will regain himself only for Nivi n wll prove himself n will teach bhaiyajii a nice lesson in typical VIREN SOOD ISHTYLE Wink 

yes me2 don't want any other weakness of Viren , enough of it . Actuallyy Viren's only weakness is tht He is a VERY VERY EMOTIONAL person . I thnk in whole ccbm most emotional person is Viren only . Although he looks very strong frm outside but thtazz only when he needs 2 fight for his loved ones especiallyy for his life Nivi . but when d same thng i mean when it coems 2 fighting for himself He becomes emotional , veryy very emotional n his all emotions comes in form of tears , frustaions , insecurities n mostly his anger n pushing away others . dis is his only weakness when it coems 2 himself n dis is his strength when it comes 2 fighting for his loved ones .

oh god woww wht a character Viren is Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

@lams

dear Asma posted 1 pic on 2nd page of dis thread . u cn see it . n rest of pics Asma posted on FB .

@Asma

jaan Plzz if u don't mind Plzz post all pics on dis thread naa . plzzz

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww moni i know, i bet they'll end it on the blast and make us wait...they are cruel like that naa?! I'm just worried cos i keep remembering that rumour about Nivi being in a coma and Viren going into shock!

Do u think they're gonna end it in May?Unhappy

Aaah he was soo cute today, i just loved him in that blue kurta and the way he spks to Nivi...OMV i was just floating away HOW does Neha work with him everyday and not faint yaar?! Day Dreaming

ohh yes jaan even i m scared frm dis only . I know he will b shattered by seeng his Nivi like tht . yaar he can't even bear her tears ,imagine  hu will he react by seeng Nivi in blood n all ShockedCry . yes I m also scared tht He may go into shock becozz he lovess Nivi 2 much more then himself . He will nt b able 2 bear tht . n seeng Viren like tht in a shock as lifeless will b veryy veryy painful for me Cry

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Hafs Goldie
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Kinshuk looked awesome

moniluvskinshuk

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Moni, Lams and all, these are for you (and me hehe) enjoyy!!Day Dreaming

Edited by anjaani07 - 05 May 2011 at 9:49am

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
OMGG thanzzz jaaan for dis pics . ohh dis all r just FANTASTIC yaar . I loveee Viren more n more . ohh d 3rd last pic is just wowww n 2 gd . lovv eddd it jaan . thankzz once again 

jaan just observe d SIDEHUGG PIC , don't u feel KInshuk's hottt hott Biceps ? Wink 

Edited by sushmitadutta - 05 May 2011 at 9:51am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Aww moni, i know he's just tooo cute today!!

They look a lil squashed in the thread but its the best i could do, on FB they're full size and even better...if thats even possible!!Wink

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index