Aaahhh how kuutee??!!!

Edited by anjaani07 - 05 May 2011 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Viren and Sid looks cute on their kurta!

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aaahhh MONI!!! OMV i JUST watched the epi!!

OMV OMV Krazzies he was SO hot and kute and sweeet in that BLUE OMV he FINALLY WORE A BLUE KURTA!!!Party

OMV where's Anisha and Faizuu?? Uff he was so hot OMV!!!

Aaah im dying, someone post a pic pleeease!!!...Day Dreaming

oh my Asma jaan is here , hu r u jaan ? Hug 

ohh i seriouslyy remebered my kRAZY5 as soon as i saw him coming in bLUE KURTA . ohh hu much charming n dashing he looked naa , can't get out of my mind n eyes Day Dreaming , oh yes where r anisha n faizu , OMV they will surelyy b deaddd after seeng it , like us Dead

yaar me2 dynggg for d pic , plzzz plzzz plzzz it's a humble request Plzzz some1 post d pic plzzz

@sakku

n sakku jaan yupp Viren Sood's Victory dancee is must Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Wow Asma in pic he is looking to handsome. Wow I will love to see his attitude of pre wedding Viren tobe back but towards Bhaiji, employees or client not towards Nivi. That was the best Viren who had attitude yet sweet. I really wish to see handling employees and those clients who insulted him in the manner he actually handled Sharmilla when she was ranting Nivi. If he could handle Sharmilla in that manner why can't he handle his employees and Clients in that manner.
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
*screams* *faints* OMV OMV OMV I'm dead dead dead!!! *screams* *faints*  FINALLY KINNY IN A BLUE KURTA!!!! aaahhh *Anisha *hyperventilates* ufff Kinny was looking super duper mega HOT and SEXYY!! *drools drools drools* he was looking totally KINNYLICIOUS!!!!! I had no idea what happened in the epi after i saw him in that blue kurta aaahhh I'v totally lost it after that.  Krazzies today was damn sexyy he was like beyond WOWWW!! hope you guys are fine after that LOL I doubt it though lol x

moniluvskinshuk

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OMSV!!! Asma Di that tooo damn hot aaahhh you're killing me here *Anisha's dead* x

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yep Moni he looks too dashing  in kurta I just loved it too much. I know Moni but I really want a good tussle between Viren and Bhaiji. I will love Viren if he pour all his anger on bhaiji. I want to see his attitude, temper for bhaiji, workers or business.

yupp yuppp Rachu , I will lovee it 2 . oh jaan u don't know yaar hu much i die for Viren's Attitude . Viren Sood wout ATTITUDE is like Body wout Soul . Viren Sood means Attiude n dis is d USP of Viren's character .

yess even i want a hugee longg  fight seq b/w Viren n bhayajii So tht Viren finds a chance 2 pour all his anger n pain whch is in his heart frm 20 yrs on him . ohh hu much i will loveee n enjoy it . I whislte yaar if somethng like dis happens . n i m sure somethng like dis only gongg 2 happen becozz It's higghh chance tht Nivi will b victim of blast n she will either b critical like Viren was or She will go 2 comma . n then there might b 2 cond of Viren either he 2 will go 2 shock as Nivi is everythng 2 him or he will fight wid bhayajii as soon as he will come 2 know abt dis .

yes n me2 want 2 see d 2nd option as I want Viren sood 2 b proven 2 every1 tht He is gd n he cn even die for his loved ones n vo tamasha dekhne walo mein se nahi hai Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Asma in pic he is looking to handsome. Wow I will love to see his attitude of pre wedding Viren tobe back but towards Bhaiji, employees or client not towards Nivi. That was the best Viren who had attitude yet sweet. I really wish to see handling employees and those clients who insulted him in the manner he actually handled Sharmilla when she was ranting Nivi. If he could handle Sharmilla in that manner why can't he handle his employees and Clients in that manner.

yes Rachu in picture kinnu is looking more n more handsome .

n jaan did u see dis scene ? OMGG hu cutee it was !!!! . I lovee when Viren comes 2 Nivi n says Sooryy by holding his ears n by making dis puppy sa innocent face infront of her ( he did it mny times ) , i mean look at him yaar who will nt forgive him yaar if he will make face like dis Embarrassed

oh yes jaan I m dyngg 2 see d attitude Viren sood like he enteerd in d show . oh it was super rockingg n  hu much i miss it Cry . yes jaan if he cn handle Sharmila by his attitude , by his flirtness LOLWink then why can't he handle his stupid employess n clients who talks abt him rubbish n nonsense n doesn't treat hi like BOSS . He shld show them He is d BOSS of al of them n now he is hndling d whole Sood industries . yaa d difference may b becozz Sharmila neevr said nonsense abt him So he showed his attitude 2 her but dis emp talked abt him rubbish so he felt shattered n didn't show his atttitude 2 them Angry 

Seriosulyy sometimes i wonder why d employess talks rubbish abt Viren so much , n it ws nt 1st time but it hapenned 2 him twice . they doesn't treat him like a BOSS . Don't know why ConfusedCryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index