Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww moni i know, i bet they'll end it on the blast and make us wait...they are cruel like that naa?! I'm just worried cos i keep remembering that rumour about Nivi being in a coma and Viren going into shock!

Do u think they're gonna end it in May?😔

Aaah he was soo cute today, i just loved him in that blue kurta and the way he spks to Nivi...OMV i was just floating away HOW does Neha work with him everyday and not faint yaar?! 😍
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree Moni I just wish even if anything happen to Nivi (i.e. comma or critical condition) then Viren should teach bhaiji a lesson and do the dream project with Nivi's design and prove himself worthy in front of all. I just don't want another weakness of Viren that he couldn't handle himself and went in shock. Becoming mad is not only way to show love for his wife but making her dreams true, taking care of her, fulfilling all the responisbilities of her and getting her back in life is a wonderful way to show how much u love her. I want to see his strength enough of his weaknesses.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma Di I dunno why I'm kinda scared as well it feels like they are rushing it (with the leap). I really really really hope they don't 'kos I dunno what I would do with out CCBM. x
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, I remembered you seeing Viren in blue kurta. He was looking so nice, decent, sober and cute. His style of holding his ears for sorry is super cute. Love him and Kinshuk's acting. They are the best. You got to see Viren in blue before your vacation itself.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anisha please post pics here
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I agree Moni I just wish even if anything happen to Nivi (i.e. comma or critical condition) then Viren should teach bhaiji a lesson and do the dream project with Nivi's design and prove himself worthy in front of all. I just don't want another weakness of Viren that he couldn't handle himself and went in shock. Becoming mad is not only way to show love for his wife but making her dreams true, taking care of her, fulfilling all the responisbilities of her and getting her back in life is a wonderful way to show how much u love her. I want to see his strength enough of his weaknesses.

i completlyy aggree wid u jaan , Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai tht I doesn't aggree wid u 😉 😆 . oh jaan yes even i want Viren 2 fight n 2 prove himself , although He tried it many times but no body appreciated . but Ab kya karein uski kismat hi kharab hai , n jab hak milta nahi hai , credit milta nahi hai toh usse chinna jaata hai . n same Viren hav 2 do .

Actuallyy i thnk after seeng Nivi in tht cond , he may loose for somtime but soon he will regain himself only for Nivi n wll prove himself n will teach bhaiyajii a nice lesson in typical VIREN SOOD ISHTYLE 😉 

yes me2 don't want any other weakness of Viren , enough of it . Actuallyy Viren's only weakness is tht He is a VERY VERY EMOTIONAL person . I thnk in whole ccbm most emotional person is Viren only . Although he looks very strong frm outside but thtazz only when he needs 2 fight for his loved ones especiallyy for his life Nivi . but when d same thng i mean when it coems 2 fighting for himself He becomes emotional , veryy very emotional n his all emotions comes in form of tears , frustaions , insecurities n mostly his anger n pushing away others . dis is his only weakness when it coems 2 himself n dis is his strength when it comes 2 fighting for his loved ones .

oh god woww wht a character Viren is 👏

@lams

dear Asma posted 1 pic on 2nd page of dis thread . u cn see it . n rest of pics Asma posted on FB .

@Asma

jaan Plzz if u don't mind Plzz post all pics on dis thread naa . plzzz
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww moni i know, i bet they'll end it on the blast and make us wait...they are cruel like that naa?! I'm just worried cos i keep remembering that rumour about Nivi being in a coma and Viren going into shock!

Do u think they're gonna end it in May?😔

Aaah he was soo cute today, i just loved him in that blue kurta and the way he spks to Nivi...OMV i was just floating away HOW does Neha work with him everyday and not faint yaar?! 😍

ohh yes jaan even i m scared frm dis only . I know he will b shattered by seeng his Nivi like tht . yaar he can't even bear her tears ,imagine  hu will he react by seeng Nivi in blood n all 😲😭 . yes I m also scared tht He may go into shock becozz he lovess Nivi 2 much more then himself . He will nt b able 2 bear tht . n seeng Viren like tht in a shock as lifeless will b veryy veryy painful for me 😭
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Moni, Lams and all, these are for you (and me hehe) enjoyy!!😍

Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
OMGG thanzzz jaaan for dis pics . ohh dis all r just FANTASTIC yaar . I loveee Viren more n more . ohh d 3rd last pic is just wowww n 2 gd . lovv eddd it jaan . thankzz once again 

jaan just observe d SIDEHUGG PIC , don't u feel KInshuk's hottt hott Biceps ? 😉 
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago