India-Forums

Zee TV to launch DID season 4 on 31 December

softdott Newbie
softdott
softdott

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
In a bid to strengthen its position, Hindi general entertainment channel Zee TV is getting back its biggest weapon – Dance India Dance.

In its fourth season, the dance reality show will see contestants in jodis, fighting out for the title, starting 31 December.

DID Doubles will be aired every Friday-Saturday at 9.30 pm.
Zee TV claims that the channel has been conducting auditions for over three months this year across 18 cities in India and in the United States, UK and Dubai. The auditions have drawn over 100,000 aspirants while top 12 couples finally made it to DID Doubles.

For the fourth season, master Geeta Kapoor is coming back as judge. However, Remo and Terrence are being replaced by choreographers Rajeev Surti and Marzi Pestonji.

Surti has to his credit films like Golmaal 3, Don, Wanted and Jaane Tu Ya Jane Na, while Pestonji has choreographed and performed at global events of the stature of Commonwealth Games, IIFA awards and Filmfare Awards, apart from movies like Dhoom 2, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Taal and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Jay Bhanushali will return as the host of the show.

Meanwhile, DID Doubles has also roped in the stunt expert Hari Das from Africa to train the participants on acrobatics and aerial dance forms. The Salsa and Ballroom teacher Lourd Vijay will also conduct intensive workshops with them.

Mithun Chakraborty will also be back in the DID family as the 'Grand Master'.

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
huh?!!? in which world was DID 3 aired?!?! Shocked im pretty sure i didnt time travel plus i can very well remember remo & terrance stating dat they'l be back on season 3 so hw did season 4 news come along all of a sudden?!?!

if u dont mind can u pls share ur source?!??!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya128een4evaLavarniamusichealsmazkachazkatulipbaby53

gop94 Senior Member
gop94
gop94

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
what the heck,
what about terrrence and remo, aren't they are coming back in DID 3,
omg, i want my terrence back, i miss him so much and what about DID3...i'm so confused...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
huh ?? what abt DID3 ?? ConfusedLOL
This article is a khichdi of all the news related to DID LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007mazkachazka

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
check it again you have wrong news.
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
huh?Wacko
-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
OMG What about DID3..Dada was saying that after DID D its going to be DID 3... and i want Remo and Terrence... and not Rajeev Surti and Marzi Pestonji.

mazkachazka

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
This article is probably not accurate considering they are talking about DID 4 after DID D, and DID 3 has not even aired yet. Confused

-Aaliyah-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index