Users

Frequent Posters

arya444 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Piya confronts AbhayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Abhay doesn't answer any Qs..Umm..πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜‘

Does this mean Piya will start trusting Sid more than Abhay? πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

They better Not show anything like that😑.. instead I hope they make her Qestion how come Sid knows some much about all this...

I hope she turns detective and Abhay, for god's sake,starts opening his mouth or atleast exposes Sid to her.😳

Piya's unfailing trust in Abhay was the USP of their love story and however stupid Abhay acts😑, I hope they do not show her she loosing her trust in him.πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What the h*ck is he waiting for in exposing sid to her?????πŸ˜• Did he not say in some epi that piya can't read sid's thoughts but he can bring his truth in front of piya's eyes and he will give him his own medicine?πŸ˜•
Edited by arya444 - 12 years ago
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab keya phirse piya abhay ko galat samjhegi?? 😭 show mein problems chahiye but why between abhay and piya!!!!!!
btw thnx 4 sharing..
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. the truth about Piya being a vamp is out.. wll she forgive Abhay easily?
harshiti4ever thumbnail
me really really scared... plz no abhiya separation..god plz😭
pallavi_bs thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Wooo!! piya should confront abhay for bite and also sid for knowing about vampire and rare blood . Doubt should be in both . Hope cv shows that piya had sense for this . This gives big clue for piya as how sid is aware of bite and all this fact ...if  still piya dont understand then it is

i agree with you many times she becomes senseless
and at the same time tries to do detectivegiri nd all
my god i hope CVs get filled some sense about foolish protagonist's character
ok the BIGGEST CONFUSION - is Piya a Vampire?? πŸ˜•...i thought she is human now and she sleeps too πŸ˜†

they r already showing "kya hoga jab khulega sabse bade dhokhe ka raaz" πŸ€”...Kaun Sa Dhokha?? πŸ˜•...Abhay ne koi dhokha diya hai kya?πŸ˜•

AND on the top of it Abhay ka raaz khulega but Sid ka raaz nahi khulega...thats the weirdest part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Top news thanks for sharing.At last Piya ne q to kiye meneto socha tha vampire banne se pehlei vo heart-fell karke mar jayega.🀣
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Looks interesting! looking forward to see this episode!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Sharing. What? Abhay Wont Say anything Oh No.Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Well i can see ABHIYA parting ways after the Maha episode...Pls no separation I wish Piya understands why Abhay did this...and Abhay pls...ab toh kehna band karo Ki main tumhare Sawaalo ka jawab dena zaruri nahi samajhta...aim sure Abhay ka yeh dialogue ekdin use le doobegi