Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia confronts Abhay in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani.

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Pia confronts Abhay in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani.

Siddharth is trying every trick in the book to ruin Abhay and Pia's relationship and to break the Raichand family in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani.

Informing us about the upcoming track our source says, "Pia comes to know that she has been bitten by a vampire and that she too will become a vampire soon. Siddharth will now tell her that Abhay is the person who is responsible for her condition as he has bitten her. Pia's father will be admitted in hospital and he will be in need of blood. This is when Siddharth will tell her that her blood is rare and she has become a vampire. Pia confronts Abhay but he doesn't answer any of her questions. Siddharth is doing all this to take revenge and expose Chand. All he wants to do is break the Raichand family as they always support Abhay."

We spoke to Pia (Sukirti Khandpal) who explains, "Pia comes to know about Abhay and she decides to confront him but he doesn't answer her. We are still shooting for the Maha episode for which we have shot till the confrontation scene."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

We're not allow to post article from other sites so topic migh be closed by MOD's
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Seriously? Abhay wont talk? again??๐Ÿค”If she knows everything, what is he trying to hide then? or is it the 'i dont feel i need to give you any explanation' strategy again?

Tnx for sharing.looking forward to see how this goes forward.
Edited by Icecreamx - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wooo!! piya should confront abhay for bite and also sid for knowing about vampire and rare blood . Doubt should be in both . Hope cv shows that piya had sense for this . This gives big clue for piya as how sid is aware of bite and all this fact ...if  still piya dont understand then it is
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx ...So this means Sid want's Raichand to get split-up
 n Chaand to be exposed..??
 So Arnav also needs Blood but Pia can't give it as she has been now contaminated..? 
It was better if Abhay wuld hv told her first but I see no..confession..from his side.. well lets see what they hv in stores..? 
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
thanks alot for d new article...
interesting...omg sid...why yaar...always tries to separate abhiya...piya don't take abhay wrong plz yaar...

thanks for shairing.i hope in maha episode abhiya won't be separated
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow- looks interesting. I'm waiting for the Maha Episode.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please Piya don't take Abhay wrong ... Don't wanna see 'em separate ... But  if Abhay should have been told her befo'  so the problen would have sort Out easily ... But lets seee what they've more represent Us ..
Waitin' fo' M.Episode ...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOD..reading it itself is bringing so much worry๐Ÿ˜ญ .๐Ÿ˜”.regarding to ABHAY & Piya yaar..Thanks a lot..for sharing..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ