josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys dont you think that madhura is over acting
yaar woh baat karne se jyada smile bohut karti hai
it really irritates me

some times i feel that daksh will fall for her🤣🤣🤣
just kidding guys

well daksh jitna jaldi hosake woh madhura se kehde ki woh naina se pyaar karta hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too agree with you... she is the most irritating character i have ever seen...
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is only following in her sisters foot steps in how to be irritating🤣
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know hasnt she heard the saying that "less is more"?
oh and Nooo i DONT want Daksh to tell Madhuraa that he doesnt love her and doesnt want to Marry her cos that will Alert Rohini and i dont want her t intefer anymore than she already is/has!!!
I want him to tell Aai And Baba!!!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
this girl really pisses me off... pata nahin kahan se aa gayi hai... mere plan me to nahin thi ye ðŸ˜› daksh is only mineee
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel like punching her damn hard when she gives those stupid smiles and blushes to our Chintu Patwardhan!!!>...I absolutely hate ppl who act overly sweet,and try to impress others with their cheezy smile!!!>...ewww...And I'm hating her even more and more:sometimes,I think who deserves more hatred...Rohini,Madhura...or tht brainless creature Sanket who brought the rubbish into his house!!!!😵...

Anyways,it should be DakshNa all the way.No Abhi,No Madhura|!!...Hook them up together:tht's better.Last week,I thought sum1 lyk Abhi doesn't deserve to be with tht grl;but anyhow,us k iraade kuch theek nai lagte mujhe..so he better go with Madhura!!
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is Annoying Irritating idiot!!!!! 
i thnk she is a dumb girl... In logo ko koi aur nahi mila tha iss role ke liye!!! i jst hate her!! ðŸ¤¢