•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Moderator's Note: Addressing the up-daters of KKK and PirivOm SanthippOm -  We see that you open a new thread for every day's update. The traffic here is not heavy - Only in Thendral we have new threads for every day update as the discussions seem to run a few pages - So, On behalf of the Development team , I request the up-daters to open one topic for a week's update. I can post the schedule for up-daters in the announcement section. One who starts Monday update can reserve two posts -one for the update and one for the Archives' Copy. For the rest of the days only one post to be reserved. This makes it easy for the followers of the serial and also for the DT who can archive easily. We seem to have too many topics for one week - which occupies quite some cyber space . I request the up-daters to kindly co-operate with us. Please feel free to PM any one of the DT for this section for any further assistance. Thanking you all in anticipation Roja - on behalf of Non Sun TV serials DT

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Will do Roja 😊, Pls keep us posted
wat is Archives' Copy?

😕
Rebel, I have sent you a PM - hope I have made myself clear. if you have any doubts please ask me.
Archives' Copy = when you do Monday's update, please Copy it in the next post which equals that there will be two posts of the same Monday update. One I will move to Archives and the rest will stay through the week. End of the week, I will copy the updates under Monday's update and move the rest to Archives. Please click on any Archives -eg Shanthi Nilayam Archives May - then you will get an idea. This way much after the serial gets over , IF will have them recorded for any one who wants to see the story.
thanks for info 
Edited by Rebel_Princess - 12 years ago