India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What books does Shyaam Saxena read

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
We all know this highly noble, intelligent being has gained his knowledge from books alone. As His elder daughter also refers to the same scenario...regarding him

I am truely inspired.. to follow in his steps. Please can some one let me know which books does he read, so that I can order the book containing such sacred pages  from the nearest book store.

What fun it would be - to sit leisurely with my feet up in my recliner, sipping a hot cup of caffinated liquid (to stop me from falling asleep). Reading and learning all about life, without having to go out to experience it or learn anythinng else further from elsewhere.
Life would be so easy...

My life will be blissful when such a scared book shall enter my hands. All the knowledge of the world alone in my very palms.

Please tell me soon.. I am eagerly awaiting.

Hmmm.. maybe if Adharsh will not be using his he can send us his copy here, because I'm sure Sax gifted all his children with this book.Big smile

Carisma

Edited by carisma2 - 05 May 2011 at 6:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataiJensonMishtipheonix1Meaningfulsuki11Fallen Starshrutisinha-SMay31-pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sorry ..couldn't control myself!! LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star-SMay31-Pragati.Tcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Omg.. I got really happeee.. thinking you have come to me with answers.. Big smile But Cry I am still no nearer to getting knowlegeable. Cry
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starshrutisinha

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

We all know this highly noble, intelligent being has gained his knowledge from books alone. As His elder daughter also refers to the same scenario...regarding him

I am truely inspired.. to follow in his steps. Please can some one let me know which books does he read, so that I can order the book containing such sacred pages  from the nearest book store.

What fun it would be - to sit leisurely with my feet up in my recliner, sipping a hot cup of caffinated liquid (to stop me from falling asleep). Reading and learning all about life, without having to go out to experience it or learn anythinng else further from elsewhere.
Life would be so easy...

My life will be blissful when such a scared book shall enter my hands. All the knowledge of the world alone in my very palms.

Carisma

diii funny topic diii i coulnt see book  sorry sweetuuu dii hahhahahLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

ROFL

Omg.. I got really happeee.. thinking you have come to me with answers.. Big smile But Cry I am still no nearer to getting knowlegeable. Cry
LOL

diii funny u rLOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutisinha

Life would be so easy...

Carisma

Ohh shruti CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

shrutisinha

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Life would be so easy...

Carisma

Ohh shruti Cry

diii plzzz don't cry like nina jiii  hahhaha LOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFL

carisma2

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Life would be so easy...

Carisma

Ohh shruti Cry

diii plzzz don't cry like nina jiii  hahhaha ROFL

next time i watch MKAP i see  everthink only for uuu my sweetuuu diii hahhahLOLROFL

carisma2

Go to top