Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Today I have a mix feelings

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh TG!!!! now I am a little bit relaxed that Naina told the truth abt Aku-Ayush to Daksh. Now at least he will be with her to help. But I am irritated that this Daksh is not telling the things to Madhura. OMG!!!! I think, she is also like her sister. In the home there is problem but she wants to go out... the same selfishness!!!!! I think if he comes to know that all these are Rohini's plan... sometimes then he could get the strength to tell or show anger to her. I am damn sure that if Madhura sees Daksh's real anger, she herselff will tell she will not marry him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you...
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ntsindia

Oh TG!!!! now I am a little bit relaxed that Naina told the truth abt Aku-Ayush to Daksh. Now at least he will be with her to help. But I am irritated that this Daksh is not telling the things to Madhura. OMG!!!! I think, she is also like her sister. In the home there is problem but she wants to go out... the same selfishness!!!!! I think if he comes to know that all these are Rohini's plan... sometimes then he could get the strength to tell or show anger to her. I am damn sure that if Madhura sees Daksh's real anger, she herselff will tell she will not marry him.

absulately ek baar daksh ko pata chalgaya ki yeh sab rohini ka plan hai tab uske gusse se madhura
ghar se kya uski duniya se bhaag jayegi
well i hope daksh realise it  sooon
shaffa thumbnail
He will realise very soon and i would love to see him puts Roini in her place😊
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
friends dont u think all story is little bit dragging now.  daksh is taking days to tell his love, naina is taking months to realise her love & finally nobody in the house is cared to ask daksh whether he agreed to marry madhura the joker girl.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rajni they are taking so long because the CV's are focusing on Ayush-Akruti track to much now...
and if they continue to do this i hope they will tie it in with DakshNa declaring their love for one another and that way we shall all be happy!!!

xXx Bee
ntsindia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

friends dont u think all story is little bit dragging now.  daksh is taking days to tell his love, naina is taking months to realise her love & finally nobody in the house is cared to ask daksh whether he agreed to marry madhura the joker girl.

I also felt that the story is now dragging a little bit without reason. It is not because I am eager to c Dakshna romance. Frankly, I am satisfied with the current Dakshna scene they are showing, for now. But in Madhura's case, I also have a feeling that it is dragging. And Daksh is a person who is very frank in front of his parents. But now, I don't understand why he tied his tongue up in front of them too. He told Aku need not wait for a chance to tell abt her love to him. If that is the case, why Daksh waits to tell the truth at least to his parents...?!!! it is against his character I feel.