Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was expected since the wedding track started ,her sasso ma is giving Radhika more attention and she can't take that .she is not aware of the truth about her sasso ma'splan .
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
LOL loved reading everyone's comments. Thanks for the info. Nice way of making sure the marriage is not consumated!!!
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm quite interesting...looking forward to the new track...

thx for posting
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Rohan as a 10 year old kid cant believe .i hope all  goes well
jsre thumbnail
Expected mohini's change but rohan as a kid...difficult to act at the same time an oppurtunity to expose his acting skills. May be this track will bring forth all the evil plans back staged by BB. Usually kids dont say lies and r innocent hope so cvs r using this concept to bring the truth in front of dev from then on he will stop nodding for every thing BB says and will try reaoning out.
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that is very interesting I can wait, thanks for sharing
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow What A Twist. Thanks For Sharing.
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see how Radhika deals with Mohini, and also how she makes Rohan better !!!!!!!!!!
zeezee55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

LOL loved reading everyone's comments. Thanks for the info. Nice way of making sure the marriage is not consumated!!!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing ...wow !! rohan acting like a kid ..Now that would be fun ..I just hope it will be funny sometimes seeing rohan annoy BB and Mohini 😆..this is also a way for radev to come closer ..Im sure they will both take care of rohan and make him get better ...Lets see how it goes 😊