now hell life for Radhika in Choti Bahu(article) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
 Thank you for the article...Rohan as a 10 year old will be like a kid ,,,,,Make Radhika his friend . Radhika will smell some thing fishy going on in name of Rohan ...Maheshwari  is going to take Radhika,s side with negative Mohini , and Dev will also start realizing the true colors of people around him  gradually become support of Radhika , while understanding her miseries ...But  do not want to see saas -  bahu drama with full of viciousness and weird faced negative characters...Bring Dev Radhika,s divine connection forward , whether living separately...
His nature of Rohan is indeed already a child. This role for Rohan is really difficult all the best to the actor, I'm sure he will do fine. Could be very interesting how Radhika and Dev are going to react and act. Didn't expect Rohan would wake up so soon! Hope he does recover!

@Neerja: I agree rather than Saas Bahu drama full of politics...would love to see Rads support Dev in every way! The guy needs love and support but doesnt get from anyone...so she can become the constant source of support for him that can pull him out of the shackles of insecurities and obligations that he has for this thankless family!

Its a love story...so the focus should remain in that.

Having said so, i would love to see Rads- BB's interaction! Rads is not a meek girl who will so easily hand over the keys to BB. It will be a tough fight once BB also sides with Mohini...! So everyone except Dadajee and mostly Daima, everyone would be against Rads!! 
Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
thanx for article... jst want cvs not to make Radhika too weak in the process... Rohan as 10yr old kid makng me remind of hrithik in koi mil gaya movie... this was expected and as neerja said dont want it to be saas bahu drama with full rona dhona...
Madhu there should also be some light moments indeed. Hope there some fun moments and of course romantic moments of Radev. And the drama! A good mix. I feel the storyline is beginning now. Hope all goes well.
Yes Madhu , they can turn kid  Rohan, s character two ways , innocent or the jealous one ...Lets see which way Creatives jump ...
Thanx for sharing the news.

Rohan as 10 yr kid😕. It was expected to see everyone blaming rads(except BB) for bringing ill fate and what not to the family coz thats the thing CVs of CB love most😡. why for once they cant try to go beyond these social maladies and show somepositive stuff. Making rohan forget his present is easy way out to keep him out of Radev way and just to make things more worse for Rads

I dont know what will be Dev role in this track other than blame rads and occasionally support her but looks like he will be reduced to sidekick as someone mentioned and story will revolve around Rads struggle in PB and not on spiritial love btn Radev. I really doubt if they will ever show some connection of Dev and RP in future coz right now it looks they are shifting the focus entirely on this tormenting CB track from every angle. I do hope they dont reduce dev into some spectator and have some story for his roots also as mentioned in the original track that he is suppose to be real RP😕

Btw how rads was adopted by Mansa was also not clear i suppose

Thnx for the article. Whoever said CB2 is boring & similar to CB1 should eat their words.I'm sure those who have watched CB1 will remember that this is quite different from CB1.Am I right? Anyway,it'l be interesting to see how Radhika  handles 10yr old Rohan.Now she has to fight with Mohini as well. Everyone excluding daimaa & dadaji will be against Radhika.Hope Radhika becomes more stronger &  Dev too becomes a moral support to Radhika & we are able to witness some light & romantic RaDev moments.No saas-bahu fights pls.
I have a feeling that Rohen is the one will give the evidence of BB bad face and about his plan...case now BB will not care about Rohen what he is doing this is a big chance...So Rohen help Radhika to get the evidence...
I think Dev will not in Radh side to go against BB.but he will help Radh in Rohen's case...so that makes Radh get closer to Dev...
I hope when Rohen will recover he will be a good +Ve character to reunit RaDev...what you think Guys...