Bhaskar resorts to extreme actions-indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago

Bhaskar resorts to extreme measures

In STAR Plus' show Maykee Se Bandhi... Dor, Avani is going through troubled times. While on one hand she is worried sick about her mother's operation, on the other hand she is also frantic about arranging money for the hospital expenses.

Instead of helping her, Bhaskar has been aloof and busy with his scheming. In tonight's episode, Bhaskar, who is threatened by goons for money owed to them, will snatch away the money Avani collects for her Aai's operation. Avani will be shocked.

A STAR Plus.in source states, "Bhaskar is in a fix as he urgently needs to pay his creditor, a local goon, who doesn't mind beating him to a pulp if he doesn't cough up the amount owed. As it was Bhaskar's insistence that Avani demand overtime from her company, he believes the money belongs to him. When Bhaskar heard of Avani's Aai Kaveri's accident, he got worried and knew Avani will spend all her overtime money on the hospital bills. In fact, he didn't rush to the hospital immediately which astonished everyone in Avani's family. During the operation, he even suggested to a surprised Avani to shift her mom to a government hospital. He reminded her about their financial condition and that they can't afford to spend Rs 50,000 for three day hospitalization. Avani is hurt yet organises money from her office colleagues and raises Rs. 50,000, which includes her overtime money. But as Bhaskar is being threatened by goons, he has a heated argument over the money and will snatch the money from Avani's hand and walk away. Avani will be stunned by his actions and will be rooted to the spot in shock."

A sad Avani says, "I am very hurt by Bhaskar's absence. He came to the hospital after numerous calls and stayed only to tell me to shift my Aai to a government hospital. How can he think of money at this time? My Aai's health is most important to me at this stage. I expected his support at this crucial time. And he hasn't been there for me. How could he do that?"

Bhaskar aka Rohit Khurana retorts, "I am worried about Bhai and what he might do to me if I don't give him the money I owe him. I am not bothered about Avani or her Aai, but only about how she spends the overtime money. I want that money."

Will Avani be able to pay for her mother's medical expenses? How will Avani react to this side of Bhaskar's nature? What will be her next step? To find out watch Maykee Se Bandhi... Dor from Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 05, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1697/bhaskar-resorts-to-extreme-measures.aspx
Bhaskar u moron😑😑😑😑Btw can any one tell me why Bhaskar took money from the goon in the first place. Did they show it

😑 gooosh for God sake stop puting bhaskar under so much negative light. ...cant take my hero being so rude...gooosssh...stop making bhaskar so bad...

I hope she snatch it back and reminds him of his mother when she was in haspital and avnis mum gave her gold necklace to him to pay for he treatment 😑

...Bhaskar ...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

...Plz divorce Avni N let her live in peace
...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
plzzz make bhaskar positive ...
Originally posted by nobby

plzzz make bhaskar positive ...

one good option is to Blow up his mother n sisters by a bomb ..once they die ..he will become positiveπŸ˜•
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

one good option is to Blow up his mother n sisters by a bomb ..once they die ..he will become positiveπŸ˜•

n his friend tooo πŸ˜‘ gooosh plzz make bhaskar positive for god's sake
avni needs to be outspoken doesn know y is she staying with that  pathetic husband she is earning and is not depent on anyone.doesnt know why is cv,s shown her so dump,
Originally posted by nb.neha

n his friend tooo πŸ˜‘ gooosh plzz make bhaskar positive for god's sake

Too late for positive image..