bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=undisclosed]

thanks for the news bobby...i think the highlight of today was that tejji fed pammi...i hope they take this further...

[/QUOTE

welcome Sylvia ..actually my net is causing too much probs today...I typed a whole new topic & it didn't get posted due to link failure...

Yeah it was Teji & Pammi today...I think its a filler episode due to GC's absence.. they've stored his shoots for the coming days..

yup sounds like a filler...but tejji and pammi are a good way to fill...i would love to see more of themDay Dreaming...i guess this is about right for GC to take a little break just when things are getting good...its like tradition...LOL...but i'm not mad at him...

Loved the Teji-Pammi scene today...it was quite touchy..

see we can make out from today's episode he took a short leave...but won't comment coz u know Wink
yes...and just when the kiss was coming too...LOL

somebody's jealous of such sequences so the result is this..Angrywe r dying for kiss & SR since ages.Confusednow me too tired of making posts on kiss & SR...WinkSanjh went on a leave for 2 months for refreshment.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrotazeen_29-PoisonIvy-undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=undisclosed]

thanks for the news bobby...i think the highlight of today was that tejji fed pammi...i hope they take this further...

[/QUOTE

welcome Sylvia ..actually my net is causing too much probs today...I typed a whole new topic & it didn't get posted due to link failure...

Yeah it was Teji & Pammi today...I think its a filler episode due to GC's absence.. they've stored his shoots for the coming days..

yup sounds like a filler...but tejji and pammi are a good way to fill...i would love to see more of themDay Dreaming...i guess this is about right for GC to take a little break just when things are getting good...its like tradition...LOL...but i'm not mad at him...

see we can make out from today's episode he took a short leave...but won't comment coz u know Wink

somebody's jealous of such sequences so the result is this..Angrywe r dying for kiss & SR since ages.Confusednow me too tired of making posts on kiss & SR...WinkSanjh went on a leave for 2 months for refreshment.LOL

even sanjh got tired of waiting LOL...also i think gc might have gotten scared of his own closenes to dd...they are so much more confortable now...so he needed to refresh also...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrotazeen_29shalini01bobby13rocks-PoisonIvy-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=undisclosed]

[/QUOTE

even sanjh got tired of waiting LOL...also i think gc might have gotten scared of his own closenes to dd...they are so much more confortable now...so he needed to refresh also...LOL
[/QUOTE
He didn't get tired but someone's eyes got jealous & as usual he went to get that person refreshed..Angry.me too thinking of taking leave for refreshment..If SR & kiss doesn't happen till the end of this month then me too will take some days leave from GF.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrotazeen_29virgo24-lazybee--PoisonIvy-undisclosed

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Teji-pammi scene is cute...Wish they expanded a bit on this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24bobby13rocksundisclosed

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Hot_Indo_Chilly]Teji-pammi scene is cute...Wish they expanded a bit on this
[/QUOTE
yeah it was very touchy..Smile
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I love  Tejjy and Pummi's sceneEmbarrassed...And I love the bonding of Pummi & Geet(Emotional wala..) Smile

Both DD & Rakhee r good in that..

As long as matter of absence of someone...we better not to comment...LOLBut CVs take some smart move by giving importance  to all chars so even if lead take their multiple breaks Ouchthey can manage their epis and thats also with not like filler oneEmbarrassed

Haaye SR and Kiss...Broken Heart

Edited by Jimzi2716 - 05 May 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-bobby13rocks

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

GC phirse Leave pe...as expected...LOL

Everything is planned...WinkDeal???Kiss or SR ke badle me tripShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: