The show has no logic

sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jaggu and abha's parents are below normal. Any parent would give a try to abha's plea. post karan's picture in the news papers, call again the doctor where abha went searching, check with the hotel where abha had the dream of karan being there, check at the hospital where karan died and also where an injured person must have been taken.  Instead they were busy in getting her married.

Karan was thrown out of the car. He was lying on the road, bleeding. Cars had been passing by and no one thought of stopping and helpingt. what has become of indians!

The karan is injured. the doctor is on the other hand hurrying to take him to bombay and for that she is booking tickets. even a layman would want to have karan in a position that he could travel. no police report either.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so right

but since when do serials follow logic and sensešŸ˜‰
sharala thumbnail
serials dont ever make sense..
even the flashbacks aren't correct...lol
Cv's are very confused ppl!...
shawnn125 thumbnail
american serial (soaps) are sometimes far fetched but they do have some logic.. shows like days, GH, etc are running 10+ years.. but this show is just ignoring the characters they have created. not everyone is this dumb
Edited by shawnn125 - 12 years ago
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show is pointless now! its as simple as that! they are taking this dragging thing waaay too far.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that crazy doc is sick and utterly irritatingšŸ˜”.  cooking up this fantasy of her own with an unconscious man. 

seriously twisted
mana25rd thumbnail
We all know that this show has no logic whatsoever...I can't beleive that a traditional family like Karan's will not ry to recover his body for last rite. Will they not try to contact the hospital to see if the body is in a morgue or someplace?

The marriage track was ridiculous, they did not complete the rituals and the family calls them husband and wife...full of crap!!

The more they drag this stupid storyline, the more they are damaging a good show and lovely chemistry of the leading couple.

Suck!!

fparwana thumbnail
This show is becoming worse than Sangini. I still have hope though! But...its killing me day by day little by little 
LuvManan13 thumbnail
i agree
what happen to prabitha and jaggu and abha's parents , have they gone crazy

afghan33 thumbnail
i agree with most of the things you guys said but please dont trash the show like that its way far better than some of the other shows on zee tv...