do u like track of Gauri to turn negative????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

do u like track of Gauri to turn negative????

Poll Choice
YES, definitely
NO,,i dont want gauri as -ive charecter
no problem( i will watch whatever c.v will show)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
As we know that Gauri is to turn negative and take revenge to jagya and jagya family in coming episode...so what is ur view on this...do u like gauri to turn negative ???????plzz vote and give comments😊
Originally posted by nirma1

As we know that Gauri is to turn negative and take revenge to jagya and jagya family in coming episode...so what is ur view on this...do u like gauri to turn negative ???????plzz vote and give comments😊

No, I don't LIKE it. Waht is the point in taking revenge since the Singh household is already in chias? I hope after all this, they don't show Anandi fighting for Jagya. It will be so lame...
No,I would hate to see G turn negative. Why does a positive character have to become so bad to make the others looks good? BV has been a show that has stood apart form other shows and that's the reason its the only show i watch. Gauri could be shown to reject Jagya and instead help Anandi towards the betterment of the village. But no they cannot think out of the box. they have to follow the vamp track shown by most of these Saas bahu serials. Sad.
yes this is sick!!1 Man I wanted Gauri to really give it to jagya but her turning negative was not on my cards adn How can she return back to Jagya's family ...???

as a new beendni how can bhairon accept that ?

cause they were married as a young couple?

probably dadisa will accept it cause, she will say hey they were married now I can get my parpotha!! 

This is STUPID 

I hate it... all my hopes gone down the drain. I won't watch that track! no way

stupid cvs can't they show Anandi studying. why are they doing this??
I really dont like Gauri taking revenge against Bhairon and his family after negative.But i sincerely hope she teaches that crap Jagiya a lesson
Utter stupidity of CVs. A girl who has moved forward and achieved career success is going to go back and ruin her life because the people who saved her life should not have saved her life!!!! ??????

Wah isse kehte hai logic! Brilliant!
If Gauri turns negative, i would consider it character assasination. Gauri is a educated girl, who wants to be independent, wanting a career. The CVs are trying to make her another Teepri. So now Gauri will live in Jagya's house along with anandi and give trouble to everyone. This is not what i expect from a girl like Gauri.

Even if they show her to be negative, i hope she pretends to be bad and helps Anandi indirectly in getting her educated or making Anandi stand up for herself or something like that. Hope they don't make her really negative.

i also dont want gauri to turn negative she was such a good character 
i dont like her turning negative.. she z educated.. professional woman of new era...
if she feels bad n cheated she can sue jagat..
but dis z just not gud coz she z a simple gal n has gud character...
a professional woman ill never do dese type of drama wat dey want to show..

although i feel she z some wat hysterical when she remembers her childhood marriage wid jagat as shown in previous episodes so she might turn negative coz she z getting hurted on d same thing again...😊
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago
nah i dont feel like having more drama added on the show and if gauri turns negative den it will go on for ages and i have a feeling dat jagya will keep standing up for her. he'd possibly even go against his family and dat would be wot guari would have wanted