want pihu to remain positive forever

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i just want pihu to remain positive forever even after rudra proposes to her👍🏼
i don't want her to fall in  love with rudra again knowing his & gauri's present condition 😭she should help gauri in every way to get back rudra's memory as soon as possible before ther marriage takes place with rudra👏i also don't want pihu to get influenced by her maasi's negative plans of separating raga forever😭she should remain positive forever as a true friend of gauri & rudra😃
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
yes i want pihu to remain positive forever. but sorry to say gauri and maasi are not helping pihu at all and are misleading her. i dont think maasi can influence pihu. pihu and everybody else are acting for rudr. pihu didnt let any harm fall on rudr for gauri's sake so i think now also pihu will decide to go with the flow and do all the wedding drama for gauri.  i wonder what will happen if they tell the truth about gauri to rudra? will he die or go into coma? ❓  it is upto gauri to decide and make or break rudr and her relationship for the last time, because gauri has the right upon rudr.
I don't want P to tirn evil, it will look like Deja Vu... We need some positive characters in the show also, there are too many villains !!!!
Originally posted by harshiti99

yes i want pihu to remain positive forever. but sorry to say gauri and maasi are not helping pihu at all and are misleading her. i dont think maasi can influence pihu. pihu and everybody else are acting for rudr. pihu didnt let any harm fall on rudr for gauri's sake so i think now also pihu will decide to go with the flow and do all the wedding drama for gauri.  i wonder what will happen if they tell the truth about gauri to rudra? will he die or go into coma? ❓  it is upto gauri to decide and make or break rudr and her relationship for the last time, because gauri has the right upon rudr.

I agree with you. Gauri is instigating P. I think bringing P in R's life wasn't the solution, but I can understand her cause she doesn't want to harm her husband. But now the situation becomes out of control because of this marriage proposal. P will try to protest at the beginning, and Gauri will finally convince her... Both R and P agree to marry eachother, what will Gauri do then? Watching her husband get married to another woman????
pihu should be positive till the end of this show. eveything is in cvs hand. this i dont think cvs dont make any mistake. bcz additis fans will get angry if they turned her negative. and even additi will also not accpt that one. so pihu will be strong,positive and good friend of rudra. i want like that pihu.