Posted: 12 years ago
Lets strike.if abha and karan is not unit in this week we will stop watching the show.who r with me pls comment
IM with you!!! i stopped watching it last week!!! 
i know they will drag this to another month atleast which sucks
god i now hope the TRP drops, so they will learn.
Even I have stooped watching it since monday. Totally waste of time.
yes, lets do it. CVs fooled us again. They lied to us and told us that May 2nd was the reunion but no it was a false alarm. They only did for high TRPs. But now we got to stop watching this week to drop TRPs. i love ymggk and do not want to end this show. but there is a way where we can just bring them back to their senses.
i too stopped watching it since Monday...got bored already when lead characters have been separated for months...how cold was that??? we are not watching YMGGK for its villains so why are we being given so much of that we are already 🤢!  😡😡😡 the story does not progress anymore! 

Too many irrelevant scenes, crazy storylines, illogical sequences!  we are after the entertainment yet we do not see these anymore from the favorite loveteam! 

Hope the CVs come to their senses now!
I am with you! I expected a lot for monda's episode but nothing happened. I was a little happy after tuesday's episode but they ruined it by ranchod and abha marriage. We will stop watching this show. We will not watch till Abharan's reunion.
i only read d updates now...will watch only if things turn around 4 d better...
So i guess ive been striking a long time now
hard to comment anything...
😭🤢🤢🤢🤢😕
I want to...but I always have hope that maybe..it will turn out better next episode. Uff I can't stand it no more! That psychic woman better tell Abha or that is it!
i think it's a good idea, karan and abha have suffered enough!!