"I don't want any awards & Nominee" Salman Khan. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Statements.. Atleast can understand Aamir feeling fustrated and saying that but Salman...NOPE..

Lots of people point out his acting in Kyun Ki.. I have seen the original malayalam version and just could not bear Salman Khan after seeing Mohanlal's effortless performance portrayed in this classic 80s movie.

It should be the Irfan Khans, Tabus and Naseeruddin Shah's who can say this kind of statement, not a man who after trying for nearly 25 years , in the years when the awards have become a complete joke now, won something and now wants to pretend he is above it all.

Sorry in advance to  Salman Khan fans but had to say this..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 really he does not want to get any award  and nominee ?? oh then in place of him another actor should be put , btw i m agree with him as he  told in interview , by fetching umpteen awards any actor cant be best actor ,
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually.. since he thinks that public appreciation is more important than getting awards...

he doesn't get a lot of that either, for his acting
hmmm. HMMM.
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bollywood awards are not credible anyways...but i don't think any of salman's work are worth getting awards...the only movie he was good in  was "phir milenge" ;his other work are repetitive and boring...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah bolly and telly awards are already rigged , mostly only those persons get awards who  dont even deserve to get that ...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

y doesnt he lyk to receive awrds😕...believe u me guys  dis year i watched d screen awards just to c salman khan receiving d award n hear his thanku speech but after 3:30 hrs of wait arbaaz khan came to receive d award, such a disappointment it was😡

You dont know why that happened? because according to the votes on the websites...the both best actor and best popular actor goes salman khan but they made two not to dissipoint SRK so they gave best popular actor award to srk...then salman was like be fair if u wanna give, give it in a fair way not playing hide and sick or dont give it at all...he said he dosen't want it and was in backstage for an hour its not really matter to him and to give to who they are dying for it...i seen the video if i find it i will post it!!!

Originally posted by: merelychic

ROFLMAOOO !!!! 

Salman and OSCAR??? mate I applaud  your sense of humor. 

True.. Salman Khan and Oscars is unimaginable seeing his past films  and to think he wont go to pick it if he ever gets one is even more funny.. But man, he does have some real big fans who think the world of him 😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

they did the same at STARDUST award.. i mean come on Akki was a flop in 2010.. but they gave a joint award to salman akki

where salman khan solely deserved it

You dont know why that happened? because according to the votes on the websites...the both best actor and best popular actor goes salman khan but they made two not to dissipoint SRK so they gave best popular actor award to srk...then salman was like be fair if u wanna give, give it in a fair way not playing hide and sick or dont give it at all...he said he dosen't want it and was in backstage for an hour its not really matter to him and to give to who they are dying for it...i seen the video if i find it i will post it!!!

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good for him. Bollywood awards are a joke anyways. 
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Statements.. Atleast can understand Aamir feeling fustrated and saying that but Salman...NOPE..

Lots of people point out his acting in Kyun Ki.. I have seen the original malayalam version and just could not bear Salman Khan after seeing Mohanlal's effortless performance portrayed in this classic 80s movie.

It should be the Irfan Khans, Tabus and Naseeruddin Shah's who can say this kind of statement, not a man who after trying for nearly 25 years , in the years when the awards have become a complete joke now, won something and now wants to pretend he is above it all.

Sorry in advance to  Salman Khan fans but had to say this..

@bold...Thankyou 👏 Salman couldn't even potray half of what Mohanlal did...Such a shame that they made that film with Salman 😡 And trust Priyadarshan to always ruin our classics by remaking them in bollywood

Agree with you on the second point also...Salman is not versatile at all...all he does he overacting 😆