Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Home truths.. abt mkap, pratigya and forum (Page 4)

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I am silent reader but i always liked ur post.Plz dont leave this forum due some individual who dont appreciate efforts and hardwork of others.Love ur FFT.Plz Keep writing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hello Cari,

Please ignore what intruders say or do. Believe me, they are not worth it. You have done so much good for this forum and you are still doing it. It's commendable dear friend. You are the one who helped me realize not to take the characters seriously and taking up your advice I have been able to withdraw myself. You know my stand on crime and criminals, but I have been able to ignore it in the serial.

You have been a great friend to me and to many others irrespective of our views or opinions and that shows your quality of embracing people.

You have a right to express your own views and please do so.

This for now.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfula_umaAziyacarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hi carisma, i love ur EAS n FF n most of ur FFTs and consider u as a friend but i don't agree to ur take on some of the characters in the show especially P...i have accepted P with all her faults just like i have accepted K with all his grey shades...i look to her and see her kind n selfless heart which does not know what is it to b to wish ill for even the ones who tried to kill her...she even saw the good in K even when she hated him with a passion...n she is just a normal woman who gets hurt n angry when her husband who claims to love her repeatedly lies to her n thrash her dreams n tear her heart when she has given her life n soul , her dreams, her first salary , her wish to earn - everything to K n his family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

I am silent reader but i always liked ur post.Plz dont leave this forum due some individual who dont appreciate efforts and hardwork of others.Love ur FFT.Plz Keep writing.
Thanks honey...Really appreciated.

carisma2-bedrin

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Cari,

Please ignore what intruders say or do. Believe me, they are not worth it. You have done so much good for this forum and you are still doing it. It's commendable dear friend. You are the one who helped me realize not to take the characters seriously and taking up your advice I have been able to withdraw myself. You know my stand on crime and criminals, but I have been able to ignore it in the serial.

You have been a great friend to me and to many others irrespective of our views or opinions and that shows your quality of embracing people.

You have a right to express your own views and please do so.

This for now.

Anu

Thanks a lot Anu,
This post for me comes above all the Thankyou's and Likes I have recieved, Knowing I helped you.. and made a difference for you. That is an achievement. Thank you Anu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinMitrashakti

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi carisma, i love ur EAS n FF n most of ur FFTs and consider u as a friend but i don't agree to ur take on some of the characters in the show especially P...i have accepted P with all her faults just like i have accepted K with all his grey shades...i look to her and see her kind n selfless heart which does not know what is it to b to wish ill for even the ones who tried to kill her...she even saw the good in K even when she hated him with a passion...n she is just a normal woman who gets hurt n angry when her husband who claims to love her repeatedly lies to her n thrash her dreams n tear her heart when she has given her life n soul , her dreams, her first salary , her wish to earn - everything to K n his family
Thank you Dhanya,
I too regard you as a friend.
True our take on Pratigya is different.. I think alot of it also matters from when we joined the show.. I joined from the time of the wedding and Pratigya was being stoney with Krish, and he was good to her.

Pratigya.. is commendable for all the good she has done.. and she is truely selfless. She never seems to put herself first.. till this day.
It is her attitude that I find difficult to swallow. It's the way she does it. If you saw the thread on the satte pe satta movie comparison i did yesterday - u'll see what I mean.
If you give a girl lke Pooja a Hema type of role, it may not suit her or look natural. If Pratigya was a book character - we may have had diff views.. but the way Pooja possibly gives her arrogant expressions make Pratigya look more negative in my eyes.

carisma2-bedrin

ninita Senior Member
ninita
ninita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

di u r always superb...
wen ppl r jealous nly den dey keep finding faults wid us so pls dnt mind them,
 dis s ma humble rqst

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz