Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Home truths.. abt mkap, pratigya and forum (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Carisma,first i whud say calm down...Big smile  I know it's has become a rutine on MKAP forum that members unnessary acuuse and insult other members...i've also gone through this many times...infact sometimes reading d same kind of reaction i hold myself back saying nything on d character or epi...It's atrend on d forum that if someone is supporting Krishan's action,his realistic approach then he/she is a P hater...dunno why evrry K lover is put as P ahter...?? Not only on forum now toh members can't even express their true feelings on their fav celebs fan page,which is made for everyone to express tehri true thoughts regarding d show and actor...Dead 

Also whud lyk to say that  lyk other memebrs also U to express ur true feelings, bz dts a truth taht we all r here for d show.

True wish all understood that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinJensonMishti

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Pia9

i totally agree with what u hv saidThumbs Up..whts the point of saying anything if every1 is gna get hyper over it..the whole point of a FORUM is so that every aspect is suposta b discussed good or bad..if u wna highlight all the good ponts and keep singing praises about something go n join a fan page
Thanks - totally agree.. if they wanna sing praises alone then they should never have taken a membership here

exactly they should b able to take both the good n bad..I don't get y ppl get so possessive over a FICTIONAL character LOLsomething that's suposta be fun n stress free becomes OTT n seriously not needed..i also get put off big time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

other characters have their own roles to play...sajjan singh n amma have contributed a lot...

pratigya symbolises courage...she knows whats right n whats wrong...she knows that krishna's fighting will lead him nowhere...she doesnt want him to become like her but wants him to realise that he should think before acting...

she knows krishna has a heart of gold...n she respects him...she touched his feet n massaged them showing she knows how much he cares for her...

pratigya has inspired me a lot...it tells that dont fear anyone...whats right is right n whats wrong is wrong...

the best thing about her is that she cant be influenced by people...inspite of the harsh treatment she got in thakur house she gave them due respect n did not create a rift between krishna n his family...she knows amma n SS love krishna dearly...amma has insulted her so much that any person in her place would insult amma back...she never unnecessarily irritated amma or made fun of her...

for me pratigya is a inspiration...so different from other bahus on tv...pratigya is an eye opener for today's women...it tells that women are not meant to treated like dirt...n old customs which degrade women should be abolished...

pratigya has given me a lot...pratigya redefines women's self respect
Thankyou for your lovely post.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.. and I loved the way you related it with your own personal life and with the story line. It was sone fantabulously. It's good to see that it has taught the younger generation things.
You see I already believed those things from before.. but for those out there, who were not brought up with that knowledge or were not confident before.. if she has helped them in the right way then that is good.

carisma2-bedrin

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

i totally agree with what u hv saidThumbs Up..whts the point of saying anything if every1 is gna get hyper over it..the whole point of a FORUM is so that every aspect is suposta b discussed good or bad..if u wna highlight all the good ponts and keep singing praises about something go n join a fan page
Thanks - totally agree.. if they wanna sing praises alone then they should never have taken a membership here

exactly they should b able to take both the good n bad..I don't get y ppl get so possessive over a FICTIONAL character LOLsomething that's suposta be fun n stress free becomes OTT n seriously not needed..i also get put off big time

It's true because the end of the day.. you are exposed to the thoughts of many minds.. it's important to keep your own ideologies and stance..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinthara-lv-kriyaPia9

thara-lv-kriya Groupbie
thara-lv-kriya
thara-lv-kriya

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hai Carisma di...
u r a super starThumbs Up...u knew i am a huge fan of ur posts...keep entertain us always like this...i lv u diHug

carisma2

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
its not about praises...its about facts...every character has some flaws be it pratigya ,krishna,arushi,SS or anyone else

im not biased about pratigya...even she has made mistakes like not telling krishna about her kidnapping when she came to know of it...but her good qualities outweigh the accusations...

dont u think what P said yday to K was right???

krishna is a loving husband but then he has his shortcomings...in the end krishna is our fav character

arushi did a wrong thing by marrying shakti but at the end she realised her mistake...isnt this more important????

adarsh still has not realised his mistake...so he deserves to be in jail till he feels guilty

komal is unpredictable...she is not worldly wise...the good quality is that she is a loving wife n daughter but its not right for her to support her corrupt husband...

SS is a double faced person...his respect n honor come first n then his family... he is the mastermind behind the attempts to kill pratigya n kesar but at the last moment he backed out...

amma is so blinded by jealousy that she will never be able to see pratigya's goodness

naina ji is a typical indian mother...she wants adarsh to get back on the right track...at the same time she cant see her son in jail.

pratigya's dadi is clever...she knows naina is naive...n in some way or the other rules her...

n in the end pratigya is a fictional show...why do we have krishna supporters n pratigya supporters???...they r KriYa n we all are KriYa lovers...its the romantic kriya that keep us hooked to this show...so jiyo Kriya!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1AziyaAnondo.Rcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thara-lv-kriya

Hai Carisma di...
u r a super starThumbs Up...u knew i am a huge fan of ur posts...keep entertain us always like this...i lv u diHug
Thanks honey...xxx
Great to see you.. hope to hear more from you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinthara-lv-kriya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

its not about praises...its about facts...every character has some flaws be it pratigya ,krishna,arushi,SS or anyone else
Does pratigya have flaws.. are you sure? .. I don't know.. seeing that people do not like it when her flaws are mentioned.
Krishna has flaws.. we all know.. the K fans always talk about it , and if they miss anything out then the P fans point it out.. just so that we don't miss anything. so sweet.
im not biased about pratigya...even she has made mistakes like not telling krishna about her kidnapping when she came to know of it...but her good qualities outweigh the accusations...

That was circumstantual.. she did try telling him.. he wasn't listening.

dont u think what P said yday to K was right???

Yes she was right... But that was the CV's blooper.. Like customers would really stop attending for that reason... I's not like he got arrested for having mice at the Dabba.. so that was the CV's blooper.
krishna is a loving husband but then he has his shortcomings...in the end krishna is our fav character

Absolutely! But we are not telling the brothers of this forum, Amit and Khraam to be like him, or saing that he is idealistic. THOUGH for many girls he would be..
arushi did a wrong thing by marrying shakti but at the end she realised her mistake...isnt this more important????

Arushi made a mistake, no never... I don't believe that...
No seriously she did commit a crime... But THEN she sisn't realise her mistake.. she realised Aman's true face after seeing him at the mandir.. then she felt trapped.. oh my God what have I done? I need to get away from Shakti. Yes she felt bad for treating P and K bad..and hurting her parents.
adarsh still has not realised his mistake...so he deserves to be in jail till he feels guilty

Well apparantly - bribery is a big crime, due to it's consequences on others.. But otherwise he is harmless. He lost the plot after the accident situation.. he was angry, embarrassed for being poor. Jai insulted him in his crippled state - for being poor.

komal is unpredictable...she is not worldly wise...the good quality is that she is a loving wife n daughter but its not right for her to support her corrupt husband...

She knows not better.. but she will learn soon.
SS is a double faced person...his respect n honor come first n then his family... he is the mastermind behind the attempts to kill pratigya n kesar but at the last moment he backed out...

He is wrong.. in many ways and for many things... But then also very forgiving
amma is so blinded by jealousy that she will never be able to see pratigya's goodness

true, i think if kesar gives them a poti and pratigya gives a pota? do u think she will like her then?

naina ji is a typical indian mother...she wants adarsh to get back on the right track...at the same time she cant see her son in jail.

Maa ki mamta...
pratigya's dadi is clever...she knows naina is naive...n in some way or the other rules her...

She is old fashioned.. but many times in the past she has been right in her own way.. she can only guide one according to her old fashioned rules. she likes naina

n in the end pratigya is a fictional show...why do we have krishna supporters n pratigya supporters???...they r KriYa n we all are KriYa lovers...its the romantic kriya that keep us hooked to this show...so jiyo Kriya!!!!!

Sahi bolbo!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinpheonix1Aziya

Go to top