Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Home truths.. abt mkap, pratigya and forum (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

the serial is "mann kee awaaz pratigya"...means that mann ke awaaz pratigya ban jaye...always listen what ur heart n mind say...n then be determined to follow it
Okay even with this maan ki awaaz.. where is everyone else's awaaz.. coz the cv's only make us listen to pratigya's. Pratigya.. is like an oath, it's like a hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

hi carisma di
i really enjoy reading ur views but pl dont leave this forum due to some intrudersAngry who r mayb jealous that our forum is more active than theirs so they want all the active members to stop posting articles 
the only way to stop it is to ignore these cry babies
Thankyou... sometimes it's intruders and sometimes it is people who haven't got the guts to face us with their real id's..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinJensonMishtipheonix1shrutisinha

shruti1three Groupbie
shruti1three
shruti1three

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thanxxx for lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i totally agree with what u hv saidThumbs Up..whts the point of saying anything if every1 is gna get hyper over it..the whole point of a FORUM is so that every aspect is suposta b discussed good or bad..if u wna highlight all the good ponts and keep singing praises about something go n join a fan page

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisinhacarisma2

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
other characters have their own roles to play...sajjan singh n amma have contributed a lot...

pratigya symbolises courage...she knows whats right n whats wrong...she knows that krishna's fighting will lead him nowhere...she doesnt want him to become like her but wants him to realise that he should think before acting...

she knows krishna has a heart of gold...n she respects him...she touched his feet n massaged them showing she knows how much he cares for her...

pratigya has inspired me a lot...it tells that dont fear anyone...whats right is right n whats wrong is wrong...

the best thing about her is that she cant be influenced by people...inspite of the harsh treatment she got in thakur house she gave them due respect n did not create a rift between krishna n his family...she knows amma n SS love krishna dearly...amma has insulted her so much that any person in her place would insult amma back...she never unnecessarily irritated amma or made fun of her...

for me pratigya is a inspiration...so different from other bahus on tv...pratigya is an eye opener for today's women...it tells that women are not meant to treated like dirt...n old customs which degrade women should be abolished...

pratigya has given me a lot...pratigya redefines women's self respect

taani_20carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
 Carisma,first i whud say calm down...Big smile  I know it's has become a rutine on MKAP forum that members unnessary acuuse and insult other members...i've also gone through this many times...infact sometimes reading d same kind of reaction i hold myself back saying nything on d character or epi...It's atrend on d forum that if someone is supporting Krishan's action,his realistic approach then he/she is a P hater...dunno why evrry K lover is put as P ahter...?? Not only on forum now toh members can't even express their true feelings on their fav celebs fan page,which is made for everyone to express tehri true thoughts regarding d show and actor...Dead 

Also whud lyk to say that  lyk other memebrs also U to express ur true feelings, bz dts a truth taht we all r here for d show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtielle45shrutisinhaFaiza.carisma2

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
diii fully agree with u not any  dot diii
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

i totally agree with what u hv saidThumbs Up..whts the point of saying anything if every1 is gna get hyper over it..the whole point of a FORUM is so that every aspect is suposta b discussed good or bad..if u wna highlight all the good ponts and keep singing praises about something go n join a fan page
Thanks - totally agree.. if they wanna sing praises alone then they should never have taken a membership here

carisma2-bedrinPia9

Go to top