Home truths.. abt mkap, pratigya and forum - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by krishnprats

<font color="#cc0000"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">but sweet carri one thing that is continuosly irritating me is that suddenly u got sympathy for YKH(its the name u had given her once"and also the name giri hui thing😲...otherwise everything is fine.no objections.
</font></font>
</font>
I never showed sympathy... But it's an example... How people expect you to conform to hating ynw and loving prats. And realistically, forget acting...or her character...why do you hate avantika. Glad you liked the rest but I'm not looking for approval,just stating my pov for my cowardly critics.
Originally posted by sanitha7

Carisma u r a Creative person I just /always look frwd for ur post it has meaning

u hve never been carried away by the character/serial but analysised /observed & wrote

to the pt For dat u deserve a round of Applause👏👏👏

I am very new to these type of forum i never new about it these type

of forum ever exited i was intro by my friend ( dis is my first experience in d forum)

let cme back to pt i was shocked when u said few/ many left due to negative remarks in it

But my friend Lets them go to Hell / Just Ignore these type of small mind/ Jealoustype

of ppl who cannot

tolerate happiness of other

U r the best & YEH DIL MANG MORE FROM UUU

As for Arrushi i feel she is gud actor But CV hve spoiled her character.

Luk frwd smthing Dhamaka Topic😃

thanks hun, its for people like you I keep going . if I do something new I will let you know.
thanks lakhs for your pov. Its never questionable whether her heart is in the right place...because it is... Though it is her hard faced attitude I dislike...see tht is thepoint. i think from the time she refused to bail krishna out the controversies have started. see if she gets krishna out then adarsh is also a question. why she didn;t do for him. see she has tried her best. sometimes i also question her. that is true. for that i think the cv's r to be blamed they r the one who make her like that and degrade her for some scenes and in other they give some other tactics. see that is th balance iam talking i want that balance in her.just the way everyone hates arushi's pouting. Her bashan queen attitude. Teacher tactics...my school days are long gone and I do not appreciate her reminding me. Now I have better things to do then bakaity. I am more in a pickle because other forum visitors want my posts... They want my views...and when they get it straight from my heart...they get upset. Because they look to me to keep the fun and peace on this forum. For which reason just like pratigya I to am under the microscopic eye. Now anyone here can say what they want about anyone but as the Dosa of the forum insecurities rise if I were to make a negative remark incase my post will influence everyone. Now I am not a muppet just to entertain. And some stupied dim wit didn't understand the humour in one of the threads and swore... But I gave him a mouthful by pm too. So hence u can understand... o.k. Carishma i have always liked yr post from the beginning and i have wrote to u abt that. also. Everybody has their view and they r free to express it. i  can understand yr feelings.
I go according to the track in what cvs show. I give my opinion... But then people keep coming back to me justifying the character. Now I cannot change my opinion on someones say so. I stick to my own ideology only the cvs will do that. Hence... When questioned over my pov.. Ill answer, because I do not normally go into other peoples threads to question their pov. I respect their pov and give their judgement the benefit of the doubt. see that is what iam saying. i have a pov which i disagree with u. see so like u i also have my pov so i answered i am not forcing u to believe what i think. for me my pov is correct. see we have 5 fingers in hand they all r different and they all have  a purpose. i am the person who truly believe in that and i write my pov as i say. i didn;t feel like i shouldn;t write that is why i wrote. i can totally understand. you do lot for the forum and when some people start questioning u feel bad. don;t change yr opnion if someone say. see we r what we r. nobody can change it.
Originally posted by laks76

thanks lakhs for your pov. Its never questionable whether her heart is in the right place...because it is... Though it is her hard faced attitude I dislike...see tht is thepoint. i think from the time she refused to bail krishna out the controversies have started. see if she gets krishna out then adarsh is also a question. why she didn;t do for him. see she has tried her best. sometimes i also question her. that is true. for that i think the cv's r to be blamed they r the one who make her like that and degrade her for some scenes and in other they give some other tactics. see that is th balance iam talking i want that balance in her.just the way everyone hates arushi's pouting. Her bashan queen attitude. Teacher tactics...my school days are long gone and I do not appreciate her reminding me. Now I have better things to do then bakaity. I am more in a pickle because other forum visitors want my posts... They want my views...and when they get it straight from my heart...they get upset. Because they look to me to keep the fun and peace on this forum. For which reason just like pratigya I to am under the microscopic eye. Now anyone here can say what they want about anyone but as the Dosa of the forum insecurities rise if I were to make a negative remark incase my post will influence everyone. Now I am not a muppet just to entertain. And some stupied dim wit didn't understand the humour in one of the threads and swore... But I gave him a mouthful by pm too. So hence u can understand... o.k. Carishma i have always liked yr post from the beginning and i have wrote to u abt that. also. Everybody has their view and they r free to express it. i  can understand yr feelings.
I go according to the track in what cvs show. I give my opinion... But then people keep coming back to me justifying the character. Now I cannot change my opinion on someones say so. I stick to my own ideology only the cvs will do that. Hence... When questioned over my pov.. Ill answer, because I do not normally go into other peoples threads to question their pov. I respect their pov and give their judgement the benefit of the doubt. see that is what iam saying. i have a pov which i disagree with u. see so like u i also have my pov so i answered i am not forcing u to believe what i think. for me my pov is correct. see we have 5 fingers in hand they all r different and they all have  a purpose. i am the person who truly believe in that and i write my pov as i say. i didn;t feel like i shouldn;t write that is why i wrote. i can totally understand. you do lot for the forum and when some people start questioning u feel bad. don;t change yr opnion if someone say. see we r what we r. nobody can change it.
True Lakhs... I always allow people to have their POV's and infact I like to see other people's point of view. Like I did the interactive FFT the other day, so if people have their share of feelings and emotions they can share it out into the open. We learn from each other too. Yes if all the people were the same then the world would not go round.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
: great points dear .,.yes, when K went out of the house SS instead of looking for him tried to use his disappearance for his benefit in elections that opposition party has kidnapped him n it was P who asked him what kind of a father u r who is using the missing of his son for his benefit..prof is a load better father n human being than SS who claims to love his baba n his family but would sold out them for his benefit as he did with sakthi too...n komal speaks of relations to prof when all her family especially her father n mother n brother is plotting every other day how to kill DILS n put the blame on the others n tie up their dadi to pillars ..,.prof is only doing what is right ...                  Thank u so much for understanding my points Dharkan. ya i feel like Pratigya is always at the screening process. ya SS is very cunning one. He has utilised everyone and he help everyone with a motive also. yeap u r right. Krishna still have not seen his father;s real face. do the cv's plan to show him the real SS. i think KN and Amma r better what ever the do they do in the front not behind the back. ya in TN all the days plotting only going on.
Hi Carisma
Just come on and read ur post, been really busy.  i think its a miracle that u give so much time to the mkap forum, u keep us all amused/entertained, and feel sad that u feel the way u do.
I sometimes think the main problems on here arise when tracks don't go according to our wishes, we all know how they all seem to go around in circles, the cvs can't seem to make up their minds as to which direction the storylines should go, and K and P are the fall guys, IMO.  If this is going as i imagined it would, they're taking their time, during which P, like a typical indian female lead is made to look stupid at times, and they've made K look like a dimwit at times.  This does frustrate ppl, but at the end of the day, its just a drama.
The others, prof and SS, complete opposites but ultimately want happy families, both right and wrong in their own ways.
Arushi - to me it just didn't fit for her to try to help adarsh when she's been so unsupportive of him and komal generally, she's never stuck up for him when there was a hoo-ha before, but all of a sudden she goes to the jail to save him?  i thought it was weird to see her and komal go off together
like best friends.
Just hang in there, and try to take no notice, just remember that u have a lot of fans who look forward to your vms etc. 

Originally posted by suk4

Hi Carisma
Just come on and read ur post, been really busy.  i think its a miracle that u give so much time to the mkap forum, u keep us all amused/entertained, and feel sad that u feel the way u do.
I sometimes think the main problems on here arise when tracks don't go according to our wishes, we all know how they all seem to go around in circles, the cvs can't seem to make up their minds as to which direction the storylines should go, and K and P are the fall guys, IMO.  If this is going as i imagined it would, they're taking their time, during which P, like a typical indian female lead is made to look stupid at times, and they've made K look like a dimwit at times.  This does frustrate ppl, but at the end of the day, its just a drama.
The others, prof and SS, complete opposites but ultimately want happy families, both right and wrong in their own ways.
Arushi - to me it just didn't fit for her to try to help adarsh when she's been so unsupportive of him and komal generally, she's never stuck up for him when there was a hoo-ha before, but all of a sudden she goes to the jail to save him?  i thought it was weird to see her and komal go off together
like best friends.
Just hang in there, and try to take no notice, just remember that u have a lot of fans who look forward to your vms etc. 

Sorry suk for the late reply...
You see I know what the problem is... but I no longer want to call a peace treaty... every one here is an adult and they can decide for themselves.. They are hell bent on ruining their own fun..
Very well written Carisma  👏
Originally posted by FIZK6

Very well written Carisma  👏
Thankyou Filza..
Mummati 🤣 now u understan wah me n ma gang went through 🤣 !! 
here its a crime if u say anyfin about Pratifya DEVI !! buh woow who is Arushi !! u can say anyfin to her .-. ! Why So ? doesnt she have 'fans' tht might be hurt !! 
gosh people GROW Freakin up .-. !! 
n plus unlike others 🤣 !! 
i would say 'LEAVE THIS FORUM' 🤣 thn they would realise who n wat u r 😉 !! 

Plus : like Some people said 'pratigya is my inspiration'  I would say 'NO SHE IS NOT MY INSPIRATION 🤣 ' gosh i would never wanna be a hypocrite like her🥱 some times she jst ignores what krishna does goood about her🥱

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 12 years ago