Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

I've heard about fanaticism experienced it in other forums. Since my visit to this forum has been comparatively occasional I've been unaware of the underhand clandestine procedures & rampant duplicity of some.

Some members here are young & a little too emotionally navigated, understandable at that age yet no excuse/justification for hypocrisy & abuse. People watch the show for different reasons attached. My reasons in conjuction with Carisma's [though have hardly tuned in of late]. :)

Don't lose hope Carisma. Hang in there. :)

Thanks Kabeer...😊
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though i joined in this forum on last year. I didn't post. I was a silent reader. I started posting recently. U Shouldn't stop posting for some people. Now a days some new members are spoiling the forum intentionally. Hope mods will take necessary steps   πŸ˜•

Pratigya is a fictional character. But why this bashing? We all are the fans of Kriya / Arja. I just know that they are the main attraction of this show. Togather not alone! Then why P fan or K fan??

Members may differ in views. Thats so normal. But we shouldn't be aggressive to each other. Hope everything will be fine soon.

Carishma di i'm with you. U just go ahead. Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anondo

Though i joined in this forum on last year. I didn't post. I was a silent reader. I started posting recently. U Shouldn't stop posting for some people. Now a days some new members are spoiling the forum intentionally. Hope mods will take necessary steps   πŸ˜•

Pratigya is a fictional character. But why this bashing? We all are the fans of Kriya / Arja. I just know that they are the main attraction of this show. Togather not alone! Then why P fan or K fan??

Members may differ in views. Thats so normal. But we shouldn't be aggressive to each other. Hope everything will be fine soon.

Carishma di i'm with you. U just go ahead. Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks dear... it's like I've always said we enjoy Kriya.. but naturally.. some times you like one better than the other... which is okay. But doesn't mean that if you point faults at 1 because you are discussing what the cv's are showing, then you shud be bashed. if all can understand that is a fictional show with fictional characters then tthere would be no probs.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely 😊 its all about us. We have to understand. We are here to enjoy the show togather, to discuss & for fun. So Cheers πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anondo

Absolutely 😊 its all about us. We have to understand. We are here to enjoy the show togather, to discuss & for fun. So Cheers πŸ˜ƒ

cheers. Xx
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carishma i have read yr post and all from the beginning and try to write my pov.I know u try to entertain people. we all come here to write our opinion and find friends and chat and have a good time. we all r here because of the show. we liked it.we love kriya.  i know lot of members left because of lot of reasons. Now i have a different pov on some of the matters u have said. as u said it is my POV. as a coin as 2 sides i also have a different opinion from yours. i am just stating it and u said u want to know others opinion also. I am literally writing my opinion don;t intend to hurt anyone. Now abt pratigya i think there are more than pratigya haters than krishna it is fact. I feel like she is always on screening or testing side. even her slightest moves and words are analysed. see this is a show. we like some characters and watch them for fun. See the name of the serial is pratigya so she is the main lead. so some importance have to be given right. ya i admit sometimes i also don;t like the way she does somethings. but there are some nice things also she has done. She states in that house because of krishna she loves him with all her heart. but for her there are some principles which she follows. as she said yesterday the beating didn;t help the business it only ruined. now they have to work more. i don;t understand why this cv's bought this book knowledge all of sudden and the book speeches. ialways feel that education is necessay but u have to know how to cooperate it with practical life and practicality u have to know. see prats is right in her way and krishna in his way. Yesterday u were telling abt balance and Saate pe Sattee and all. now what happened? see we want to see a balanced one. Pratigy and krishna has lot of flaws. i have accepted tht. see u have tosee the good qualities also. see she was the one who went to find krishna when he was gone. when his parents even didn;t care abt that. so that is o.k at that time when parents ignored it because it was SS. i am just stating. See i have seen Prats family was introduced first and krishna;s later. so i think Cv's have given more importance to Krishna;s family than hers i can see that.so when a husband loves a wife and is ready to do anything for her. he becomes henpecked and all. see that is what iam talking we ourselves don;t maintain a balance. Prats don;t ask krishna for anything. he is the one who is doing it for her because he loves her and she also knows him well. she knows his love for her. she has never made use of that in her benefit does she? that is one good quality of her. she has never mentioned the toruture amma has given her to krishna. she has always tried to live with them. if she has uttered a word krishna would have taken her out of the TN with in minutes. She is a selfless person. ya i know she interfers in others life and i also agree that. Now abt Avantika i also don;t hate her as a individual. like u said she can become a lead but if her acting is bad as this she won;t even stick and the serial will be closed. i can;t help it sorry carishma i have to say it.Carishma this my pov.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@laks : great points dear .,.yes, when K went out of the house SS instead of looking for him tried to use his disappearance for his benefit in elections that opposition party has kidnapped him n it was P who asked him what kind of a father u r who is using the missing of his son for his benefit..prof is a load better father n human being than SS who claims to love his baba n his family but would sold out them for his benefit as he did with sakthi too...n komal speaks of relations to prof when all her family especially her father n mother n brother is plotting every other day how to kill DILS n put the blame on the others n tie up their dadi to pillars ..,.prof is only doing what is right ...
sanitha7 thumbnail

Carisma u r a Creative person I just /always look frwd for ur post it has meaning

u hve never been carried away by the character/serial but analysised /observed & wrote

to the pt For dat u deserve a round of ApplauseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am very new to these type of forum i never new about it these type

of forum ever exited i was intro by my friend ( dis is my first experience in d forum)

let cme back to pt i was shocked when u said few/ many left due to negative remarks in it

But my friend Lets them go to Hell / Just Ignore these type of small mind/ Jealoustype

of ppl who cannot

tolerate happiness of other

U r the best & YEH DIL MANG MORE FROM UUU

As for Arrushi i feel she is gud actor But CV hve spoiled her character.

Luk frwd smthing Dhamaka TopicπŸ˜ƒ

KP_Marina thumbnail
but sweet carri one thing that is continuosly irritating me is that suddenly u got sympathy for YKH(its the name u had given her once"and also the name giri hui thing😲...otherwise everything is fine.no objections.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Carishma i have read yr post and all from the beginning and try to write my pov.I know u try to entertain people. we all come here to write our opinion and find friends and chat and have a good time.we all r here because of the show. we liked it.we love kriya. i know lot of members left because of lot of reasons. Now i have a different pov on some of the matters u have said. as u said it is my POV. as a coin as 2 sides i also have a different opinion from yours. i am just stating it and u said u want to know others opinion also. I am literally writing my opinion don;t intend to hurt anyone. Now abt pratigya i think there are more than pratigya haters than krishna it is fact. I feel like she is always on screening or testing side. even her slightest moves and words are analysed. see this is a show. we like some characters and watch them for fun. See the name of the serial is pratigya so she is the main lead. so some importance have to be given right. ya i admit sometimes i also don;t like the way she does somethings. but there are some nice things also she has done. She states in that house because of krishna she loves him with all her heart. but for her there are some principles which she follows. as she said yesterday the beating didn;t help the business it only ruined. now they have to work more. i don;t understand why this cv's bought this book knowledge all of sudden and the book speeches. ialways feel that education is necessay but u have to know how to cooperate it with practical life and practicality u have to know. see prats is right in her way and krishna in his way. Yesterday u were telling abt balance and Saate pe Sattee and all. now what happened? see we want to see a balanced one. Pratigy and krishna has lot of flaws. i have accepted tht. see u have tosee the good qualities also. see she was the one who went to find krishna when he was gone. when his parents even didn;t care abt that. so that is o.k at that time when parents ignored it because it was SS. i am just stating. See i have seen Prats family was introduced first and krishna;s later. so i think Cv's have given more importance to Krishna;s family than hers i can see that.so when a husband loves a wife andis ready to do anything for her. hebecomes henpecked and all. see that is what iamtalking we ourselves don;t maintain a balance. Prats don;t ask krishna for anything.he is the one who is doing it for her because he lovesher and she also knows him well. she knows his love for her.she has nevermade use of that in her benefit does she? that is one good quality of her. she has never mentioned the toruture amma has given her to krishna. she has always tried to live with them. if she has uttered a word krishna would have taken her outof the TN with in minutes.She is a selfless person. ya i know she interfers in others life and i also agree that.Now abt Avantika i also don;t hate her as a individual. like u said she can become a lead but if her acting is bad as this she won;t even stick and the serial will be closed. i can;t help it sorry carishma i have to say it.Carishma this my pov.

thanks lakhs for your pov. Its never questionable whether her heart is in the right place...because it is... Though it is her hard faced attitude I dislike...just the way everyone hates arushi's pouting. Her bashan queen attitude. Teacher tactics...my school days are long gone and I do not appreciate her reminding me. Now I have better things to do then bakaity. I am more in a pickle because other forum visitors want my posts... They want my views...and when they get it straight from my heart...they get upset. Because they look to me to keep the fun and peace on this forum. For which reason just like pratigya I to am under the microscopic eye. Now anyone here can say what they want about anyone but as the Dosa     of the forum insecurities rise if I were to make a negative remark incase my post will influence everyone. Now I am not a muppet just to entertain. And some stupied dim wit didn't understand the humour in one of the threads and swore... But I gave him a mouthful by pm too. So hence u can understand...
I go according to the track in what cvs show. I give my opinion... But then people keep coming back to me justifying the character. Now I cannot change my opinion on someones say so. I stick to my own ideology only the cvs will do that. Hence... When questioned over my pov.. Ill answer, because I do not normally go into other peoples threads to question their pov. I respect their pov and give their judgement the benefit of the doubt.
That's why I like to limit bakaity topics or write a shorter one sometimes. But today someone p'eed me off on the game thread. Right now I don't feel like doing anything for the forum.. I like many prefer to keep my thoughts to myself, before I might say something regrettable.Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago