Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well done diii...
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
i myself was about to post a topic regarding this.i was so much pissed off by the forum atmosphere for the past few weeks..but thanks to u!u said it all..cant tell anything better than u said.
for those ppl who didnt notice the disclaimer shown before the show,i may say it once agn."THIS IS A FICTIONAL SHOW".there is no need to everything to heart...this is a social forum n everyone has equal right to express their own POVs.wat we have to do is accept everyones views..other than bashing others' comments.we may have our own favourites.its natural that we feel bad wen someone points out their mistakes.but until n unless,it is not a clear bashing,plzzz calm down peeps!dont jump on to arguments...its a request...
btw,thank u so much Carisma di for ur efforts to analyse each n every corners n ur hardwork to keep this forum enjoyable.lub all my friends who manage to come to this forum n still making this forum a lallantop one!its u ppl who drag me infront of my computer everyday.😃
n a kind request..dont ever leave this forum.we may never see each other in our lives.eventhough,there is something which binds us together even in tough times.atleast for me,this is my second home..n i dont want to leave my home or family members at any cost
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

well done diii...
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
i myself was about to post a topic regarding this.i was so much pissed off by the forum atmosphere for the past few weeks..but thanks to u!u said it all..cant tell anything better than u said.
for those ppl who didnt notice the disclaimer shown before the show,i may say it once agn."THIS IS A FICTIONAL SHOW".there is no need to everything to heart...this is a social forum n everyone has equal right to express their own POVs.wat we have to do is accept everyones views..other than bashing others' comments.we may have our own favourites.its natural that we feel bad wen someone points out their mistakes.but until n unless,it is not a clear bashing,plzzz calm down peeps!dont jump on to arguments...its a request...
btw,thank u so much Carisma di for ur efforts to analyse each n every corners n ur hardwork to keep this forum enjoyable.lub all my friends who manage to come to this forum n still making this forum a lallantop one!its u ppl who drag me infront of my computer everyday.😃
n a kind request..dont ever leave this forum.we may never see each other in our lives.eventhough,there is something which binds us together even in tough times.atleast for me,this is my second home..n i dont want to leave my home or family members at any cost

Thanks Azi..
Azi if I left - U have me on FB.. 😆
But thanks Azi... I totally agree wid ur comments...
Aziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks Azi..
Azi if I left - U have me on FB.. 😆
But thanks Azi... I totally agree wid ur comments...

diii...aap bhi na...😭😆
its also mkap magic...i joined fb jz coz my frnds here told me to..
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, carisma... 😃

I just notice something... in your last four posts...

1. "My perfect kriya... balanced"...in this post, your views were balanced and optimistic as you showed how the story track should be, with the wonderful example of satte pe satta movie...

2. "FFT 4th May" ... here, your post was very witty  and full of sarcasm...

3. "Pratigya's ideal husband..."... this post was totally crazy and funny...

4. "Home truths.." ..in the present post,  you are serious and straight forward in your views...

You are like the Krishna of MKAP... all colours of the rainbow... no wonder you are so annoyed with black and white Pratigya...😆😆😆

Even though we know that they are all fictional characters... we all love this show and the characters...😳  All of us on this forum know that you are one of the pillars of this forum...

Don't worry about a few negative people... just keep posting and let all of us enjoy your wonderful posts...😃

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

diii...aap bhi na...😭😆
its also mkap magic...i joined fb jz coz my frnds here told me to..

i knw the feelinh hence i got the two fb's
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Ninita - Did you manage to play that link yesterday

nooo di m waiting 4 saturday 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi carisma, i am out of town these days n could only type n check mobile so isn't much aware of the activities in the form...i read a few posts here n there these days..so didn't see ur post,,.i remember the film satte pe satta , its one of the films that i like .,but it has a comedy angle to it which i think won't be possible for MKAP .. Pls don't mind me not clicking the 'like' button as its not working from mobile
Aziya thumbnail

i knw the feelinh hence i got the two fb's

i knw...n i have both in my friend list...😆😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi carisma, i am out of town these days n could only type n check mobile so isn't much aware of the activities in the form...i read a few posts here n there these days..so didn't see ur post,,.i remember the film satte pe satta , its one of the films that i like .,but it has a comedy angle to it which i think won't be possible for MKAP .. Pls don't mind me not clicking the 'like' button as its not working from mobile

Hi, I know.. when you on the mobile.. it's a bit difficult.. I get the same prob too.. when you on the comp have a look.. it's a link to a serious part
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've heard about fanaticism experienced it in other forums. Since my visit to this forum has been comparatively occasional I've been unaware of the underhand clandestine procedures & rampant duplicity of some.

Some members here are young & a little too emotionally navigated, understandable at that age yet no excuse/justification for hypocrisy & abuse. People watch the show for different reasons attached. My reasons in conjuction with Carisma's [though have hardly tuned in of late]. :)

Don't lose hope Carisma. Hang in there. :)