Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: thara-lv-kriya

Hai Carisma di...

u r a super star👍🏼...u knew i am a huge fan of ur posts...keep entertain us always like this...i lv u di🤗

Thanks honey...xxx
Great to see you.. hope to hear more from you.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

its not about praises...its about facts...every character has some flaws be it pratigya ,krishna,arushi,SS or anyone else

Does pratigya have flaws.. are you sure? .. I don't know.. seeing that people do not like it when her flaws are mentioned.
Krishna has flaws.. we all know.. the K fans always talk about it , and if they miss anything out then the P fans point it out.. just so that we don't miss anything. so sweet.
im not biased about pratigya...even she has made mistakes like not telling krishna about her kidnapping when she came to know of it...but her good qualities outweigh the accusations...

That was circumstantual.. she did try telling him.. he wasn't listening.

dont u think what P said yday to K was right???

Yes she was right... But that was the CV's blooper.. Like customers would really stop attending for that reason... I's not like he got arrested for having mice at the Dabba.. so that was the CV's blooper.
krishna is a loving husband but then he has his shortcomings...in the end krishna is our fav character

Absolutely! But we are not telling the brothers of this forum, Amit and Khraam to be like him, or saing that he is idealistic. THOUGH for many girls he would be..
arushi did a wrong thing by marrying shakti but at the end she realised her mistake...isnt this more important????

Arushi made a mistake, no never... I don't believe that...
No seriously she did commit a crime... But THEN she sisn't realise her mistake.. she realised Aman's true face after seeing him at the mandir.. then she felt trapped.. oh my God what have I done? I need to get away from Shakti. Yes she felt bad for treating P and K bad..and hurting her parents.
adarsh still has not realised his mistake...so he deserves to be in jail till he feels guilty

Well apparantly - bribery is a big crime, due to it's consequences on others.. But otherwise he is harmless. He lost the plot after the accident situation.. he was angry, embarrassed for being poor. Jai insulted him in his crippled state - for being poor.

komal is unpredictable...she is not worldly wise...the good quality is that she is a loving wife n daughter but its not right for her to support her corrupt husband...

She knows not better.. but she will learn soon.
SS is a double faced person...his respect n honor come first n then his family... he is the mastermind behind the attempts to kill pratigya n kesar but at the last moment he backed out...

He is wrong.. in many ways and for many things... But then also very forgiving
amma is so blinded by jealousy that she will never be able to see pratigya's goodness

true, i think if kesar gives them a poti and pratigya gives a pota? do u think she will like her then?

naina ji is a typical indian mother...she wants adarsh to get back on the right track...at the same time she cant see her son in jail.

Maa ki mamta...
pratigya's dadi is clever...she knows naina is naive...n in some way or the other rules her...

She is old fashioned.. but many times in the past she has been right in her own way.. she can only guide one according to her old fashioned rules. she likes naina

n in the end pratigya is a fictional show...why do we have krishna supporters n pratigya supporters???...they r KriYa n we all are KriYa lovers...its the romantic kriya that keep us hooked to this show...so jiyo Kriya!!!!!

Sahi bolbo!

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am silent reader but i always liked ur post.Plz dont leave this forum due some individual who dont appreciate efforts and hardwork of others.Love ur FFT.Plz Keep writing.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Cari,

Please ignore what intruders say or do. Believe me, they are not worth it. You have done so much good for this forum and you are still doing it. It's commendable dear friend. You are the one who helped me realize not to take the characters seriously and taking up your advice I have been able to withdraw myself. You know my stand on crime and criminals, but I have been able to ignore it in the serial.

You have been a great friend to me and to many others irrespective of our views or opinions and that shows your quality of embracing people.

You have a right to express your own views and please do so.

This for now.

Anu
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi carisma, i love ur EAS n FF n most of ur FFTs and consider u as a friend but i don't agree to ur take on some of the characters in the show especially P...i have accepted P with all her faults just like i have accepted K with all his grey shades...i look to her and see her kind n selfless heart which does not know what is it to b to wish ill for even the ones who tried to kill her...she even saw the good in K even when she hated him with a passion...n she is just a normal woman who gets hurt n angry when her husband who claims to love her repeatedly lies to her n thrash her dreams n tear her heart when she has given her life n soul , her dreams, her first salary , her wish to earn - everything to K n his family
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2011

I am silent reader but i always liked ur post.Plz dont leave this forum due some individual who dont appreciate efforts and hardwork of others.Love ur FFT.Plz Keep writing.

Thanks honey...Really appreciated.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Cari,

Please ignore what intruders say or do. Believe me, they are not worth it. You have done so much good for this forum and you are still doing it. It's commendable dear friend. You are the one who helped me realize not to take the characters seriously and taking up your advice I have been able to withdraw myself. You know my stand on crime and criminals, but I have been able to ignore it in the serial.

You have been a great friend to me and to many others irrespective of our views or opinions and that shows your quality of embracing people.

You have a right to express your own views and please do so.

This for now.

Anu

Thanks a lot Anu,
This post for me comes above all the Thankyou's and Likes I have recieved, Knowing I helped you.. and made a difference for you. That is an achievement. Thank you Anu.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi carisma, i love ur EAS n FF n most of ur FFTs and consider u as a friend but i don't agree to ur take on some of the characters in the show especially P...i have accepted P with all her faults just like i have accepted K with all his grey shades...i look to her and see her kind n selfless heart which does not know what is it to b to wish ill for even the ones who tried to kill her...she even saw the good in K even when she hated him with a passion...n she is just a normal woman who gets hurt n angry when her husband who claims to love her repeatedly lies to her n thrash her dreams n tear her heart when she has given her life n soul , her dreams, her first salary , her wish to earn - everything to K n his family

Thank you Dhanya,
I too regard you as a friend.
True our take on Pratigya is different.. I think alot of it also matters from when we joined the show.. I joined from the time of the wedding and Pratigya was being stoney with Krish, and he was good to her.

Pratigya.. is commendable for all the good she has done.. and she is truely selfless. She never seems to put herself first.. till this day.
It is her attitude that I find difficult to swallow. It's the way she does it. If you saw the thread on the satte pe satta movie comparison i did yesterday - u'll see what I mean.
If you give a girl lke Pooja a Hema type of role, it may not suit her or look natural. If Pratigya was a book character - we may have had diff views.. but the way Pooja possibly gives her arrogant expressions make Pratigya look more negative in my eyes.
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

di u r always superb...
wen ppl r jealous nly den dey keep finding faults wid us so pls dnt mind them,
 dis s ma humble rqst
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninita

di u r always superb...
wen ppl r jealous nly den dey keep finding faults wid us so pls dnt mind them,