India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gauri turns negative (Page 4)

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

I am confused. Is Balika Vadhu trying to show evil effects of Child-marriages or are they trying to promote them? Because no matter how the story unfolds if Jag ends up being back with Anandi, CVs will be promoting child marriages. 

And whats with this Gauri turning negative? Why should she? Even her character is confusing at times. Isnt she supposed to be against child marriages? then why take revenge on Bhairav and Anandi? Has she forgotten that they were the ones to STOP that marriage. Or did she WANT to get married? Like someone else has also pointed out that, if anybody then she should be planning to teach dadisa AND her parents a lesson for arranging that marriage.
Also does she forgive Jagya for all those lies he has been telling her all these years. No revenge agianst him? Why not? I am surprised. So according to her: something that gave her life a meaning (stopping of her marriage) is more disgusting than the cheating she has been subjected to in the past 6 years. Great!  

Cvs are done with sending educational social messages. That one line that Jagya blurted out to his dad was the main idea and message that we had been waiting for since BV started. That is enough I guess. Now that episode is over CVs have to turn this into another sati savitri bahu and an evil sautan saga. There creativity ends here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsdivmathatriaandvpjyoSuchi-AreYaar

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
ye to hona hi tha... dat gauri will turn negative..Tongue but i never thought she will go to d village to stay wid jagya's family... dis z funnyLOLLOLLOLLOL
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE Censored !!!!!

Angry

Thats it !! this show is going down the drain...so much for praising a show and so much for the eeffing messages they give at the end of every episode...I dont have anything to say...Ridiculous Stupid CV's...Angry

I agree with all of you...even Kekta shows are better than this...at least she doesn't hide behind the false facade of spreading social awareness !! 

Edited by divmath - 05 May 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123RBO_AddictandvpjyoSuchi-intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

WHAT THE Censored !!!!!

Angry

Thats it !! this show is going down the drain...so much for praising a show and so much for the eeffing messages they give at the end of every episode...I dont have anything to say...Ridiculous Stupid CV's...Angry

I agree with all of you...even Kekta shows are better than this...at least she doesn't hide behind the false facade of spreading social awareness !! 
yes divya ekta never pretended that her show had any meg, jisko dekhna hain dekho
this is sarasar cheating, now they should stop putting up msg in the end
i told u so naa,yeh gudiya ke angle ki wajah se anadi jag will be back haaye meri kaali jabaanAngryAngryOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvdivmathpjyoSuchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yaaa Anmol...yeahh kya hai...I just dont want Gauri to turn negative and more than that I really really dont want to see Jagya and Anandi back together again...what about Anandi's studies?? we had so many hopes...tomorrow Jagya will be back saying sorry and this stupid girl will show her sati savitriness and forgive him...tyaag, balidaan, forgiving attitude.."oh my god, look how good I am" attitude Angry and dear Gauri who was one strong postive character will be reduced to a vamp status...I like her so much...why CV's why do you have to ruin all good characters??Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Yaaa Anmol...yeahh kya hai...I just dont want Gauri to turn negative and more than that I really really dont want to see Jagya and Anandi back together again...what about Anandi's studies?? we had so many hopes...tomorrow Jagya will be back saying sorry and this stupid girl will show her sati savitriness and forgive him...tyaag, balidaan, forgiving attitude.."oh my god, look how good I am" attitude Angry and dear Gauri who was one strong postive character will be reduced to a vamp status...I like her so much...why CV's why do you have to ruin all good characters??Dead

I think all dis will not happen soon... anandi will go to jaipur to study and gauri will come to jagat family... dis z soo confusing how will dis happen??
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@priya2904

So what happened to Bhairon's bhashan of disowning Jagya...now, not only are they accepting Jagya but Gauri also...some kind of a joke this is...seriously !! CV's are out of their mind !!

Edited by divmath - 06 May 2011 at 1:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123andvvivacious_priyapjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

@priya2904

So what happened to Bhairon's bhashan of disowning Jagya...now, not only are they accepting Jagya but Gauri also...some kind of a joke this is...seriously !! CV's are out of their mind !!
Yeah, stupid CVs  ke characters -full of hot airAngry...  they give all this  super speeches but never follow it up in their action,After anandi's last speech 5 years ago i expected her to be some IAS officer by now as she is portrayed as  a genious who comes 1st after studying 2 daysD'oh..Nothing happened ,she is still crying in her bedroom ..
And bhairav, if  he welcomes jagya and gauri to haveli  even after seeing jagya's deceitful attitude that would be really horrible  Thumbs Down..Hoping he will walk out of the haveli with sumitra and anandi  and stay  far   away from this madhouse ...ErmmLet dadisa and her new beendni fight it out and make jagya's life unbearable with non stop fighting ...Evil Smile..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictandvdivmathvivacious_priya

Go to top