STupid stupid stupid CTs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathiruaGKyunkiImafan

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

this news is a bif turn offfAngrygr8 so anadi jag will be back again , go to hell cvs, i hada feeling they might do that, child marriage issues bhaad mein jaaye

Yeah anmol,bhaad mein jaaye yeh  stupid  CVs Angry,phir wohi ghisa pitaa trackThumbs Down...
child marriage issue toh bass ek bahaana hai, colorswaalon ko  bass TRPs badhaanaa  hai...Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Take the one  sensible character  and turn it negative so as to evoke more sympathy for the wronged first wifeThumbs Down.   Lets see if anandi even goes to jaipur to study or will she be back soon to  the haveli to save her "bhatka huaa   bevkoof " husbandAngry from the cluches of evil 2nd wife..Sleepy.
Typical colors chanel formulaThumbs Down , soon we will have the two of them fighting it out  in the haveli  over stupid jagya...Stern Smile  
i amvery angry with this development , now i am not sure whether anandi will study or not
hate them i thought this show will be different , so roads r being amde again 4 jag andi, gr8 cvsDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathKyunkiImafanpjyoSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

this news is a bif turn offfAngrygr8 so anadi jag will be back again , go to hell cvs, i hada feeling they might do that, child marriage issues bhaad mein jaaye

Yeah anmol,bhaad mein jaaye yeh  stupid  CVs Angry,phir wohi ghisa pitaa trackThumbs Down...
child marriage issue toh bass ek bahaana hai, colorswaalon ko  bass TRPs badhaanaa  hai...Stern Smile
just hope this news turns out to be untrue, i mentioned this to divya this gudiya angle will lead to jag anandi again, so predictable, anandi will come 4 jag defense again and jag will realise that her true love is anandi , then dont even ask, Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathKyunkiImafanpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Take the one  sensible character  and turn it negative so as to evoke more sympathy for the wronged first wifeThumbs Down.   Lets see if anandi even goes to jaipur to study or will she be back soon to  the haveli to save her "bhatka huaa   bevkoof " husbandAngry from the cluches of evil 2nd wife..Sleepy.
Typical colors chanel formulaThumbs Down , soon we will have the two of them fighting it out  in the haveli  over stupid jagya...Stern Smile  
i amvery angry with this development , now i am not sure whether anandi will study or not
hate them i thought this show will be different , so roads r being amde again 4 jag andi, gr8 cvsDead
YEAH .me too totally pissed offAngry, they will just keep her as less educated and then this so called 'ganwaar' will save jagya from the  evil educated 2nd wife and jagya will come back to anandi   with predictable "mujhe maaf karr do "  and the CVs will  keep repeating "kachi umar ke pakkey bandhan"Sleepy  ...Anandi  ki padhaai  aur   child marriage issues gayii   tel  lene..Angry

prattsdivmath

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

YEAH .me too totally pissed offAngry, they will just keep her as less educated and then this so called 'ganwaar' will save jagya from the  evil educated 2nd wife and jagya will come back to anandi   with predictable "mujhe maaf karr do "  and the CVs will  keep repeating "kachi umar ke pakkey bandhan"Sleepy  ...Anandi  ki padhaai  aur   child marriage issues gayii   tel  lene..Angry

Like some one in the forum very aptly said Jagya is the one doing all the wrong and other than him everyone else is shown to suffer. What sense does this make? And Pl no Jag Anadi or Jag Gauri. Why does this stroy have to revolve around this idiotic Jag to be the one benefiting in either case at the end?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsdivmathpjyoKyunkiImafanSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

[QUOTE=pjyo]

Like some one in the forum very aptly said Jagya is the one doing all the wrong and other than him everyone else is shown to suffer. What sense does this make? And Pl no Jag Anadi or Jag Gauri. Why does this stroy have to revolve around this idiotic Jag to be the one benefiting in either case at the end?
Completely agree anita,if that s the track the cvs follow then it makes no sense at allStern SmileWhat do these two intelligent girls see in this lying ,cheating ,deceitful ,selfish jagyaAngry that they are wasting their precious time fighting  over himWacko  instead of pursuing their dreams and ambitions. ..Gosh,if only this was a sci-fi serial Wink we could have got  some aliens to kidnap jagya  to some distant planet Day Dreamingand then these girls could focus on their lives  instead of this loser ...

divmathandv

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by andv

[QUOTE=pjyo]

Completely agree anita,if that s the track the cvs follow then it makes no sense at allStern SmileWhat do these two intelligent girls see in this lying ,cheating ,deceitful ,selfish jagyaAngry that they are wasting their precious time fighting  over himWacko  instead of pursuing their dreams and ambitions. ..Gosh,if only this was a sci-fi serial Wink we could have got  some aliens to kidnap jagya  to some distant planet Day Dreamingand then these girls could focus on their lives  instead of this loser ...

@bold ROFL: Our J is so good at lying that by the time even the aliens get to clear his web of lies and send him back, both our girls will be well educated and with someone more worthy of them

divmathSuchi-

Go to top