Balika Vadhu

Gauri turns negative (Page 2)

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Thanks so much for sharing.

This is ridiculous and makes no sense. why should G turn negative and whats all the more unrealistic is she living in the Singh haveli. What sense does that make? these CVs have a knack of ruining every little positivity they create in the show. 

I so agree with you. My thoughts exactly. I would have wanted that Anandi continues to study and makes a name for herself, and then refuses to take Jagya back. And I thought Gauri too was sensible enough to leave Jagya after finding out all his lies. Looks like I was mistakenDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsdivmathatriaandvghotalazpjyoKyunkiImafan

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Damn ! Nooo don't do this to the only sensible female character in the show. Let her become a successful doctor and get a hot new hunk for herself and just tread over Jagya on the way out !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazpjyoSuchi-

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Absolutely disappointing and senseless track!

1. The family has disowned Jag...so how can G & J come back and stay with the family?

2. While G comes and lives in family A will be studying in Jaipur...ek bahu out of house so 2nd bahu (A nahi to uski sautan hi sahi?) is okay? !!

3. What all about revenge! G's parents wanted her to be married for money! everyone except DS was against it and helped G to be free. A took care of her and now she will take REVENGE because they saved her life?

4. and in all this what about A...will she get a new guy? will B get her married in front of J?

5. I was looking forward to J being punished what double-timing but instead everyone else will get punished for being related to J!!!

Complete BS!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raima_123prattsdivmathatriaandviruaGghotalazSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

this news is a bif turn offfAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrygr8 so anadi jag will be back again , go to hell cvs, i hada feeling they might do that, child marriage issues bhaad mein jaaye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvpjyoSuchi-

SOHA15 Newbie
SOHA15
SOHA15

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hey like anandi and jagya together.  I dont want gauri to turn negative cuz it doesn't make sense since she's a nice girl.  yeah why would she want revenge when they kicked her out of a child marriage which allowed her to be a successful doctor...makes sense to me...NOT!  But jagya best not act like the victim in thisand he best beg for anandi back and anandi best shape up studies and independencewise in the meantime!  can't wait to see what comes next!
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ohhh I see, if Anandi goes to Jaipur to study, DS-ke liye adrakwali chai kaun banayega? Pehli biwi nahi to doosri sahi !Angry 
These CVs took what could have been a sensitive track and first destroyed it by making the male lead a monster and female lead a saccharine saint, now they will put the final nail in the coffin by making the second female lead a vamp. Good going CVs, bravo...ClapAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsdivmathpjyoKyunkiImafanSuchi-

loofah Newbie
loofah
loofah

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Ohhh I see, if Anandi goes to Jaipur to study, DS-ke liye adrakwali chai kaun banayega? Pehli biwi nahi to doosri sahi !Angry 
These CVs took what could have been a sensitive track and first destroyed it by making the male lead a monster and female lead a saccharine saint, now they will put the final nail in the coffin by making the second female lead a vamp. Good going CVs, bravo...ClapAngryAngry

I guess, the CVs are planning a track something like this:  
 even before anandi goes to study, jagya and gauri will drop in to singh house. On knowing the truth, gauri, will torture anandi..Dead  Angry  same saga on every channel.. and every serial. And later, Jagya will realise his mistake, seeing anandi in distress and pain.

The CVs are a bunch of sickos.. they wont let anything positive happen in BV. They will make track according to which sells better and which keeps the viewers thinking.

The CVs have already thrashed our hopes, of seeing anandi studying further. I guess this is going to happen once again!!! Angry  Angry  Lets not hope much from any serial, in that matter. The CVs will do what pays them more and more.. not what we want to see..    Dead   Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atriaKyunkiImafanSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Take the one  sensible character  and turn it negative so as to evoke more sympathy for the wronged first wifeThumbs Down.   Lets see if anandi even goes to jaipur to study or will she be back soon to  the haveli to save her "bhatka huaa   bevkoof " husbandAngry from the cluches of evil 2nd wife..Sleepy.
Typical colors chanel formulaThumbs Down , soon we will have the two of them fighting it out  in the haveli  over stupid jagya...Stern Smile  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvKyunkiImafanSuchi-intruderfast

Go to top