Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@priya2904

So what happened to Bhairon's bhashan of disowning Jagya...now, not only are they accepting Jagya but Gauri also...some kind of a joke this is...seriously !! CV's are out of their mind !!
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

@priya2904

So what happened to Bhairon's bhashan of disowning Jagya...now, not only are they accepting Jagya but Gauri also...some kind of a joke this is...seriously !! CV's are out of their mind !!

Yeah, stupid CVs  ke characters -full of hot air😑...  they give all this  super speeches but never follow it up in their action,After anandi's last speech 5 years ago i expected her to be some IAS officer by now as she is portrayed as  a genious who comes 1st after studying 2 days..Nothing happened ,she is still crying in her bedroom ..
And bhairav, if  he welcomes jagya and gauri to haveli  even after seeing jagya's deceitful attitude that would be really horrible  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Hoping he will walk out of the haveli with sumitra and anandi  and stay  far   away from this madhouse ...πŸ€”Let dadisa and her new beendni fight it out and make jagya's life unbearable with non stop fighting ...😈..
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
IF its true then its nonsense and stupdity jagya family break all ties with him then how came they not only accept him but also gauri Now wht can I say, dosent know wht message cv,s are passing out of this show,
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing...I m not watching it anymore..Such a lame , unrealistic and Poor idea to turn a such Humble and Good girl to Negative..Just to satisfy writers Hypocist script and show child marriage power & wife as Positive only Not other Girl..Why ?...I m 🀒 to read this crap Idea...*Thumbs Down* to writers & creative for such Disgusting storyline & Lack of creativity...Now Jagya's all act gonna be justify becuz at the end they gonna show Gauri negative ..Jagya - Aanandi ke Choti si Umar ke Kacche Rishte Ki Takat..πŸ₯±πŸ˜•I m done...πŸ₯±
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@priya2904

dat z wat i was saying.. how dese things r possible as written in d article.. i think may be coz of dadisa...😊
bobbydoll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when did jagya and gauri married in childhood
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@priya2904

Divya, the CVs are very shrewd, they will show some twists like Sumitra, Nandu or any other Singh family member suffering from  some serious disease and somehow (dont ask me how) only their daaktar beta  can take care of it, not that he is a world famous surgeon or something, but just another try at making all this crap justifiable to viewers. And sice their daaktar beta is the one who can do wonders, dadisa will be able to convince Bhairav for taking him in.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How accurate is this news...because this is total madness...A girl who is against child marriage will take revenge on Jagya's family...why???? Who asked Gauri's parents to agree...they could have said no because Gauri was not keen...

How astute and clever of the CV's to show that an educated girl thinks of revenge knowing about the ills of a child marriage. Anger, revenge on Jagya for lying to her might have worked better...although she too had her own untold secrets...not quite the same though...and that too a doctor who is supposed to be logical, laden with understanding and kindness...

There goes the story of the evils of child marriage and welcome ..."useless triangular love and revenge drama"

Brain dead, uninspiring bunch of ...🀬.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

How accurate is this news...because this is total madness...A girl who is against child marriage will take revenge on Jagya's family...why???? Who asked Gauri's parents to agree...they could have said no because Gauri was not keen...

How astute and clever of the CV's to show that an educated girl thinks of revenge knowing about the ills of a child marriage. Anger, revenge on Jagya for lying to her might have worked better...although she too had her own untold secrets...not quite the same though...and that too a doctor who is supposed to be logical, laden with understanding and kindness...

There goes the story of the evils of child marriage and welcome ..."useless triangular love and revenge drama"

Brain dead, uninspiring bunch of ...🀬.

Yeahhh Aditi...this is outrageous and doesn't make any sense...dont you think this is going "Uttaran" way...two women fighting for one man staying in the same house...one is miss goody two shoes, always ready to scarifice and the other an evil vamp planning and plotting who makes others life hell !! πŸ€’ πŸ€’
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeahhh Aditi...this is outrageous and doesn't make any sense...dont you think this is going "Uttaran" way...two women fighting for one man staying in the same house...one is miss goody two shoes, always ready to scarifice and the other an evil vamp planning and plotting who makes others life hell !! πŸ€’ πŸ€’

OMG you are right... Does Colors have just one script writer or what?? I have just finished saying I want to crucify the CV's for UT and now this ...thank goodness I am leaving tomorrow. This is sooo sad...and unbelievable...the one show that still had some chance of redemption...but no...that would not be right would it...We must have negativity, crying, evil thoughts etc etc or else who can learn any lessons...YUCK!!!!!!!!!

This has just ticked me off and I will be fuming all the way to the airport tomorrow.
Bye Divmath and others...will see you after about 10 days.😊 Happiness ...no stupid serials
😊